[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you object to a Korean replacing Daniel Craig as James
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 600x881) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 600x881
Would you object to a Korean replacing Daniel Craig as James Bond, /tv/?
>>
I guess if he was british. Probably better as a 008 Tbh
>>
File: Die-Another-Day-villain.jpg (25 KB, 442x350) Image search: [Google]
Die-Another-Day-villain.jpg
25 KB, 442x350
>>63075818
I wouldn't. We've already had a Korean play a British Bond villain.
>>
>>63075818
That's worse than a woman, if I'm being completely honest with you.
>>
>>63075890

"Double Roh Reight"

Give me a Jinro yogurt coctail. Shaken, and sirred.
>>
>>63075890
Dumb chink nigger.
>>
>>63075818
The Koreans would be the first to object because Asians don't want to see Asians in established roles.
>>
>>63075890
more like 003.5 lmao
>>
Is honestly be okay with this. He was great as the baddie in The Good, The Bad, the wierd, and we'd have a martial arts bond
>>
Okay, but only if Guy Fieri is Q.
>>
>>63075941
Wasn't the British guy actually a Korean?
>>
>>63075818
I think his English is shit which is why he's given wasteman roles in Western films
>>
Sure, but not that gayfaced twink you posted in the OP. Either Sexyama or Dong-gun Jang
>>
Yeah let's have ANOTHER non black Bond sure why not.
>>
>>63075818
It's time for a trans-male Bond.
>>
>>63076363

Agreed. Fuck those ornamentals.

Social Justice is for BLACKS ONLY
>>
A gook M would make sense, nips like gadgets. He would probably give bond shoes that had cameras in them for upskirt videos. Sponsored by Samsung, of course.
>>
>>63076056

Hahaha underrated post mein nigger
>>
fuck that noise. James Bond is supposed to be english white man super agent. I dont want him being black, asian, trans, whatever.
>>
>>63076735
>M
>gadgets

Family....I am shaking my head.
>>
>>63076355

I agree, teh sex should be next Bond.

He's fighting again soon, no?
>>
Here's my problem with Idris Elba as James Bond.
He's too fucking odd.
What I mean by that is he sticks out in a crowd.
Idris Elba is 6'3", handsome, and built like a tank.
Compare that to any other James Bond, and he seems odd.
James Bond is supposed to blend in to any crowd.
Put a pair of sunglasses on that motherfucker and he becomes invisible.

Idris Elba, on the other hand, would stick out at a basketball game, if you catch my drift.
He just isn't the kind of guy you send to do espionage.

>Hey, who's that big chocolate motherfucker?
>I- I think that's James Bond!
>How can you tell?
>Fucking look at the guy! Let's shoot him.

I have no problem with black people playing white roles Samuel L Jackson is amazing as Nick Fury but Idris Elba is just not the right man for the job.

Seriously, hire any other actor other than John Boygogoo or Michael "Not The Hoops" Jordan.
>>
>>63075818
DUDE LSD LMAO

ITS LIKE ITS LIKE ITS LIKE LIKE WHATEVER LMAO
>>
Make it an asian actor that's like Donnie Yen and i'm sold.
I'd say Donnie Yen but i doubt he could do a british accent… also he's not british so i'll settle
>>
>>63075818
No problem with an asian dude as long as he is good looking. Craig is fing ugly.
>>
File: 1408849958992.jpg (59 KB, 499x496) Image search: [Google]
1408849958992.jpg
59 KB, 499x496
>>63080027
>Craig
>Ugly
>>
Stan Lee had a really good point about changing the race of characters - why not just make a new character? It's symptomatic of our shitty rehash culture that every movie needs to be an important and revolutionary entry into the cinematic canon that breaks down perceived barriers
>>
>>63080206
Didn't he make Nick Fury black?
>>
>>63075818
Can he be do a convincing British accent and make me believe that all women want him and all men want to be him?

If he can't do that then no.
>>
>>63080281
I don't think there's a korean who can do a proper english accent.
>>
I'm adverse to the idea. I'm not sure why. I'm OK with the black guy.
>>
>>63080281

Dunno about accent, but I'm sure there are some candidates for the other two

Definitely more fuckable than Idris Elba. Mah nigga, but still a dindu nigger
>>
File: bond girls laughing.jpg (49 KB, 565x430) Image search: [Google]
bond girls laughing.jpg
49 KB, 565x430
>craig
>bond
>>
>>63075818
No.
I wouldn't mind an entire mexican cast replacing all actors in all murrican movies forever.
>>
>>63075818
James Bond is a garbage franchise. He's too good for it.
>>
Stephen Moyer is next Bond. Cap this.
>>
>>63076902
I'm a fan of Elba playing the next Bond, and you bring up an interesting angle I hadn't considered.

I think by Fleming's own words Bond was unremarkable looking. Handsome, but not stunningly or memorably so.
>>
>>63075818
I dont see why they need to change Bond's race (I dont even like white haired thug looking craig), but if you want to change his race, make him of indian (pakistani) descent. That would make a lot more sense than a korean or black bond.
>>
Since we're on the subject, we're getting to the point where you'd have to be 100 years old to have lived through and remember WWII, I think it's about time a cambodian played Magneto.
>>
File: 1418812518980.png (129 KB, 261x348) Image search: [Google]
1418812518980.png
129 KB, 261x348
>>63076902
>I have no problem with black people playing white roles

Wow you're so tolerant
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.