[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fargo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1448081377179.png (791 KB, 458x1585) Image search: [Google]
1448081377179.png
791 KB, 458x1585
Episode 8 leak when?
>>
>>63074896
were those olds who owned the shop her parents? if so did they die in the fire? why is she still at lou's house?
>>
>>63075577
>did they die in the fire.
The only people in the shop when it burned down was ed and noreen, and Charlie and cleaver head
>>
>>63075706
>cleaverhead
Don't you mean the big guy?
>>
Her and cancer wife are so fucking q t.

I'm SO glad that one bitch is dead though..
>>
>>63075796
Fuck bustanut.
Coal burning traitor whore
>>
>>63075882
I was at the point where I said to myself "if this bitch doesn't die soon I'm going to drop this show.." Not five minutes later she's on her way into the woods.

Cave man Gerhardt has been winning my heart all season. 100% Husbando material.
>>
Why does /tv/ hate this show? I came here to talk about Fargo and all I can find is Star Wars threads.
>>
>>63075706
yeah but someone mention how the house was lost with the shop
>>
>>63076053
Too patrician for them
>>
who /hanzee/ here?
>>
>>63075991
>I was at the point where I said to myself "if this bitch doesn't die soon I'm going to drop this show.
Ironically enough, I felt the same thing about Adriana on the episode where she gets long term parked.
>>
>>63076218
I just want him to slit Ed's throat and make Peggy his squaw after he builds a teepee ouf of the bones of the Sioux Falls residents
>>
>>63076238
I want him to scalp Mike Milligan's afro and wear it in the ending credits.
>>
>>63075882
Sometimes a girl just wants to bust-a-nut don' ya know
>>
>>63076133
Clearly.

>>63076218
I wonder what kind of Native American Hanzee is. Seems Apache t me.

>>63076232
Fucking hell, same here. It's strikingly similar how I was brought to the point of wanting to see her die and have that satisfaction almost immediately. Usually shows love to drag it out and let an obnoxious bitch carry on for way longer than they should.

Build up a character people hate just enough to where they get annoying to see on screen, then off 'em and give people that moment of satisfaction while the main arc continues to build.
>>
>>63076238
>>63076283
I want to see Ed turn into a total hard ass that rivals even Hanzee. This can still work even with Hanzee scalping Nig Milligan.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.