[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scissors?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: scissors.png (432 KB, 838x420) Image search: [Google]
scissors.png
432 KB, 838x420
Scissors?
>>
again
>>
What did she mean by this?
>>
It's amazing when someone fucks up so badly that you will forever be able to blow them the fuck out completely effortlessly with only 2 words.

"Plate" and "spin" are the final words that need to be said on the matter of Nathan Fielder.
>>
>>63074353
So we're not getting a new episode this week?

Have they announced how many episodes this season will have and if there will be more seasons? Probably the best Absolutely show right now.
>>
File: pomp.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pomp.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>one of the girls at school is mean to me
>she's mean to you? Ah, that's not good. I wonder if that's because she might think you're a baby because you don't have a doink it.
>>
File: 9kQnzVW.gif (1 MB, 352x264) Image search: [Google]
9kQnzVW.gif
1 MB, 352x264
>>63074397
wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>63074405
Thanksgiving
>>
>>63074397
What?
>>
I've been thinking about this.
While I know the show isn't fake, do you guys think they tell people after the fact that show wasn't genuine?
That's how I feel like they get some of the recurring people back on and rewatching the first episode of this season and the antiques episode made me feel like they probably have to tell people.
>>
>wizard of loneliness
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.