[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This beta kike directed the WORST M:I movie, a mediocre Star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: mi3.jpg (192 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
mi3.jpg
192 KB, 600x400
This beta kike directed the WORST M:I movie, a mediocre Star Trek reboot with an awful sequel, a shitty E.T. rip-off and you're STILL excited for the new Star Wars?

This board is genuinely stupid. At least normies don't know any better
>>
>>63072379
M:I 3 may be shit, but at least it was coherent with the whole idea behind the saga : each director puts his own style in the movie. In JJ's case, it was the shit shaky-cam, filming like a TV show and shit cast. Seriously, I can remember every supporting characters in the M:I franchise, even the ones in John Woo's film, but not in M:I 3.
>>
>>63072379
>you're STILL excited for the new Star Wars?
Get fucked, This is going to be the worst thing since the hobbit trilogy. I'm taking a pen and notepad with me to write down all the flaws of the movie so I'm better armed to shit on it in /tv/ threads here, and I usually wait until the second viewing of a bad movie to take notes.
>>
>>63072379
>normies
Look at the special snowflake, guys!
>>
File: 1445461358937.webm (189 KB, 576x480) Image search: [Google]
1445461358937.webm
189 KB, 576x480
>>63072379
>>
>>63072635
>Warp and hyperspace are similar
Good job, Sherlock.
>>
M:I3 was the worst M:I but it's still good, you can't bruise the cruise
>>
>>63072776
No, man. Not even Cruise could save that disaster. I mean Michelle Monaghan killing all those henchmen, the fucking rabbit foot, all those out of tone moments...
>>
>>63072602
I do. I do look down harder on SW fans than even on capeshit fans.
>>
Also created Alias, that show that some jews tried to convince every one else was "good".
>>
>>63072883
You should visit Tumblr.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.