[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FLASH / SUPERGIRL CROSSOVER CONFIRMED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9
File: World's Finest.jpg (137 KB, 727x529) Image search: [Google]
World's Finest.jpg
137 KB, 727x529
The Flash and crew are showing up in SUPERGIRL in May to give the show a ratings boost. Also, they're casting a teenage Superman for Krypton flashbacks... Somehow.
>>
>>63067156
they are going to need much more if they want the series to not be cancelled...
God,im tired of capeshit
>>
File: supergirl4.png (172 KB, 620x319) Image search: [Google]
supergirl4.png
172 KB, 620x319
>>63067156
>Also, they're casting a teenage Superman for Krypton flashbacks...

But that's bullshit, he was shown as a baby in the pilot
>>
>>63067156
My shill detector, it's tingling.
>>
>>63067156
>people actually watch this childish predictable shit instead of some real though provoking art
Maybe is time to move to /lit/
>>
Not quite "confirmed"...

The deal here is that Supergirl's ratings are dropping while Flash is rising. Supergirl is in danger of being cancelled after just 13 episodes, so the producers are saying if they get a back-nine, then Flash will visit Supergirl to boost her ratings.
>>
All this means is that I will watch that one episode of supergirl.

Rather supergirl was in the flash.
>>
>>63068287

They should get her to save Bruce Wayne from Penguin.
>>
>>63068287
LOL? The Flash has literally half the viewership of Supergirl and hasn't broken 4 mil viewership all season-long.

If anything, the Flash's ratings have been up and down all season long.
>>
>>63068475
>LOL?
really
>>
Supergirl sucks because it doesn't have the continuity with the rest of the dc universe
>>
>>63068475
It has lower ratings relative to CBS' other shows. It would be more profitable for them to just reair a Big Bang theory episode and they would have double the ratings they have now with less cost.
>>
>>63068659
Been higher than limitless for some reason, even though that show is way more intriguing.
>>
>>63068544
"really" isn't a much more mature response, broseph.
>>
>>63068659
>It would be more profitable for them to just reair a Big Bang theory episode

ggwp America
>>
>>63068727
fuck off retard
>>
>>63068698
Limitless is stupid but it's a fun show made for entertainment.
Supergirl is more popular for two major reasons. A massive pre-established franchise with the subsequent fanbase + a great deal more now that "nerd culture" is a thing, and the whole feminist agenda bullshit which among other things provides copious amounts of free PR.
>>63068748
Cool response, friend. :^)
>>
Please no, Supergirl will infect Flash with cancer and Flash will in turn infect Arrow. Without my stupid capeshit shows all I have left is Fargo.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 677x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 677x380
>>63067156

>they do the Flash/Superman race around the world thing with Flash and Supergirl
>she wins
>makes a feminist quip
>THIS IS MUH FIGHT SONG plays
>>
>>63067156
It's like some bizarre Glee reunion.
>>
>>63067156
> they wont do a superman/supergirl crossover because everyone knows she'll get btfo.
>>
This would be a terrible crossover.

Flash:
>actor can actually act (debateable)
>decent writing
>medium-high budget

Super Girl:
>No acting talent in any of the characters
>writing is bad and a half
>whole show gives off a low budget "early 2000s" feel

They need to let supergirl die and come back in about 5 years to do it right. They missed their window on this one.
>>
File: smug3.jpg (48 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
smug3.jpg
48 KB, 499x499
>>63068869
>Flash/Supergirl race around the world
>Supergirl wins
>She looks and asks "NOW who is the fastest person in the world?"
>Barry starts singing IT AINT ME
>>
>>63067156
the world is collapsing to himself
>>
>>63068046
>My shill detector, it's tingling.
Mor elike bullshit, the "source" is Bleeding Cool with nothing to back it up as usual
>>
>>63068869
>Barry turns to the camera and winks
>"It's for charity"
>>
File: this is my sad face.jpg (189 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
this is my sad face.jpg
189 KB, 1920x1080
>>63067156

>only a rumor at this point just like Constantine joining legends of tomorrow

the latter I'm on board with, Supergirl can go rot. Don't fuck this up CW, just say no.
>>
I don't understand what the fuck they're thinking when they make comic movies or tv shoes.

The story is already written not to mention with illustrations. It's basically an instruction manual to make the perfect comic movie.
>>
>>63069645
>tv shoes
>>
>>63069645
Nobody wants literal translations of your funny ilustrated books
>>
i'll watch...

but they need to get rid of the nigger ASAP.

beastiality is NOT ok.
>>
File: fredo999.jpg (13 KB, 160x225) Image search: [Google]
fredo999.jpg
13 KB, 160x225
>>63069908

a little slow on /pol/ today, Fredo?
>>
Is this going to be an Earth 1/Earth 2 situation? Do the writers of Supergirl really want to include everything that comes with Arrow/Flash/LoT?

Also, Supergirl is doing 1.5 in the demo right now, same as Flash, only show that wins, weirdly, is The Flash and The CW.
>>
>>63069589
>>63068869
This. The only way a race between them would work is if Supergirl wins, they have a rematch and then Flash gives a cheeky response and zooms the fuck out of there. Plus it'd be a nice homage to the Smallville race with Clark and Bart.
>>
>>63067156
Flash already has too many shows to crossover with now that Legends of Tomorrow is coming, this is just stupid.
>>
File: The CW ratings2.png (28 KB, 691x417) Image search: [Google]
The CW ratings2.png
28 KB, 691x417
The CW ordered 6 more episodes for iZombie and Crazy Ex Girlfriend. Dr. Phil also made an appearance on CEG last episode.

CW is pretty based. They try everything they can to save a show before they cancel it.
>>
This makes no fucking sense. I don't want it to be in CW continuity. Well, at least they didn't fuck up much with Constantine, and it can be easily ignored. I'm not watching Supergirl, looks like shit. I do want to fuck Benoist and cum on her fit little belly though.
>>
File: WHITE SUPREMACIST AGITATORS.png (330 KB, 748x579) Image search: [Google]
WHITE SUPREMACIST AGITATORS.png
330 KB, 748x579
>>63069956
>slow
/pol/ is fast as fuck today, m8.

Current happenings: Turkey blew up a Russian jet, errybody fearing WW3. /k/ visited a protest with guns and memed it the fuck up, then a couple days later some white people got attacked there and fired back, shooting 5 dindus.
>>
>>63070979
>This makes no fucking sense.
Yes it does. You're just a retard.
>>
They're giving those shows a chance so they can finally end Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries.

Also, don't be surprised when Crazy Bitch gets a Golden Globe nom and gets renewed. Its definitely going to get Emmy nominations for its songs
>>
>>63070904
What's going on with the originals?
Someone just holding onto it because they're a fan or what?
>>
It's already been stated that Supergirl, Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Teen Titans and Gotham take place in the same Universe(though Gotham is in a different timeline) and all have a potential for crossovers. Thanks to Legends of Tomorrow, crossing over with Gotham will be easy.
>>
>>63071004
>fearing ww3

youre not a /pol/ack stop false flagging
>>
Why is supergrill on cbs and not cw?
>>
>>63071029
>teenage Superman on Krypton
>makes sense
>Flash crossing over with a hero on another network that contradicts established continuity
>makes sense

Are you some kind of fucking spastic?
>>
>>63071086
>false flagging
There's that meme again. I meant everybody in general after hearing the news, not just 4chan. The media and twitter keeps mentioning WW3. Some even say that it's already begun.

Of course /pol/ isn't afraid of it. They want it to happen.
>>
>>63071134
because the cw is already oversaturated with superhero shows. hell, there's even rumors of a live action young justice coming to it.

people are going to get tired of it when they turn on the cw and see nothing but superhero show reruns.
>>
refuse to watch this SJW BS and a flash cross over won't change that.
>>
>>63067156
We need a Krypto spin off
>>
>>63071084
Where was it stated that Gotham could crossover? Fox is very tight about keeping their shows to themselves and the whole show has a completely different style then Flash/Arrow. A crossover wouldn't work at all.
>>
>>63071384

Agreed, I don't want Flash in anything other than Arrow and LOT.

Supergirl sucks.

I like Gotham but totally not a right fit, keep Batman's rogue gallery out of Flash's.
>>
File: Professor Zoom REKT.jpg (226 KB, 600x963) Image search: [Google]
Professor Zoom REKT.jpg
226 KB, 600x963
>>63071384
>A crossover wouldn't work at all.
Barry uses the cosmic treadmill / Rip Hunter's time machine to go back to the past and gets stranded until Wells/Rip Hunter can bring him back, so he goes to find Batman, realizes Batman is just a kid and ends up helping Jim and Harvey solve a crime / fight a metahuman.

It'd basically be like Flashpoint but with Jim instead of Batdad.
>>
>>63067156
Nothing short of Constantine becoming a regularly recurring character could save Supergirl
>>
>>63071475
I like how in the animated movie he literally just blows a giant hole in his head with a gun.
>>
>they need a male superhero to save the female superhero show
P O T T E R Y
>>
>>63071384
While Fox is very tight about their shit you have to remember they don't own the IP to the show, characters, etc. Warner Bros does.
>>
>>63071556
I'm sorry, do you think this is funny? Just posting one word with the letters all capitalized? That's funny? That's your idea of a joke? Don't make me laugh (in contempt of you, not because I find you amusing). There's more to proper comedy than this nonsense and I for one, am appalled that this site, once known for its creativity and production of truly original content, has now fallen this low.

Comedy requires a certain finesse that you evidently don't possess. It's all about the mastery of timing, surprising and even shocking the audience... and here you are, making the exact same thread, with the exact same wording, with the exact same image, for what is probably the fifth or sixth time today. Do you think you're witty? You're not: you're just a stupid boy. That same stupid boy who tried persistently to be the class clown in the fifth grade, who kept shouting inanities at the most inappropriate times, and who never quite understood that his classmates weren't laughing with him, but at him. You're not clever, you're a little chimp who always tried too hard.

That's why you were bullied back then. That's why I'm bullying you now. You're tone-deaf, a semi-autistic child who can't comprehend that there's a time and place for everything, and who always says the wrong thing at the wrong time. That's why you have no friends or girlfriend, and never will.
>>
This shit isn't even confirmed.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/5931109/

Be sure to vote and check the /co/ threads during every episode of Flash. If we end up picking the right person, I'm buying everybody in the reveal thread a tpb of their choice.
>>
>>63071475
>deathboner
>>
CBS confirmed before the show even started that it would never happen, but fanboys keep spreading rumors that it will anyway.
>>
>>63071682
zoom is barry.

zoom is blue. evil barry from the comic is blue.
>>
its a "supergirl fucks another man and doesn't delete the pics" episode
>>
>>63071682
Zoom is Barry and Iris's son from Earth 2.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.