[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did this show go from honorable men doing the right thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 345734845457456.jpg (110 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
345734845457456.jpg
110 KB, 570x300
How did this show go from honorable men doing the right thing every step of the way to a bunch of pricks treating people who don't deserve it like utter shit?
First two seasons there wasn't a single person I didn't like, now I hate most of the crew. What the fuck is happening with this show?
>>
Never seen that show but Rescue Me is a good show.
>>
>>63064997
That's...great. Thanks for the input.
>>
>>63064901
>bunch of pricks treating people who don't deserve it like utter shit?
What do you mean?
>>
>>63064901
Lol this show is garbage.
My mom was a firefighter and her autism flared up all the time.
It was funny to watch her scream 'YOU NEED TO SECURE THE FUCKING SCENE RETARDS!' every episode, but the show is just bad
>>
>>63065054
The new lieutenant who took Severide's place. Guy did nothing to deserve being treated like an asshole by the entire house, he just took a job and got shat on for it.
Shit like this would never have happened two seasons ago. It's out of character and it's downright dishonorable.
>>
>>63065180
>he just took a job and got shat on for it.
Well if he wasn't such a cunt and let people do their job instead of trying to be all though and boss them around, it might work out differently and now going on the houses back to take the Chiefs jobs is also not helping, plus he doesn't take criticism well
>>
>>63065289
He's a lieutenant, it's his job to boss people around. I get that everybody's being loyal to Severide because he got screwed over, but this guy had nothing to do with it and he certainly doesn't deserve to have the whole house gang up on him.
That whole "we're a family" thing doesn't mean much if you're gonna start isolating people out and talking shit behind their backs. The show's going down the shitter for the sake of bad drama, simple as that.
>>
>>63065289
>all though
>>
>>63065139
Retards can't become firemen.
>>
>>63065608
You are right he is the boss and people should deal with it, but he is making bad moves and people see that, he clearly didn't have Kelly's back when they were talking with Riddle trying to put him back in charge he also try to cover his own ass after that meth house fire. But the house has been on other firefighter back when they are doing shitty things, so is not like we haven't seen that.
>>
>>63065815
Well, yeah, he didn't cover Kelly, but that was because he was confrontational and openly ignored orders, what, 2 times in a row? Besides, can you really blame someone for not backing somebody who's openly aiming to steal his job? Severide's doing the same damn thing, just in reverse position.
It's just like last season with that friend of Kelly's that ducked calls. The whole house was shitting on him LONG before they knew he was guilty, or even that he was up to something.
I'm just saying, those heartwarming moments the first two seasons were famous for are getting real fucking rare nowdays.
>>
>>63066145
Yeah this seas is a downer since the beginning with the dead stripper and Gabys miscarriage and now Bodens chargers. Maybe next season they might be back to the fun episodes with a new cast.
>>
>>63064901
the blonde is cute af fa.m
>>
>>63067041
dyke
lots of hot makeout scenes and panty shots desu
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.