[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fargo thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: fargo_.png (3 MB, 1667x813) Image search: [Google]
fargo_.png
3 MB, 1667x813
WHEN WILL SEASON 3 TAKE PLACE SENPAI
>>
redditors shitting up the other thread, come here for actual discussion
>>
In the distant future
>>
>>63062324
hanzee's root, family background seem cool
>>
Why would i watch Fargo the series when i've seen the movie and know how it all ends?
>>
>>63063143
probably because each season of the anthology series end differently with totally different cast and story
>>
>>63063092
Next Sunday, A.D.?
>>
>>63063143
Because the snow's not a retelling of the film's story. Season 1 is set long after it, and season 2 long before it.

You get a bunch of nod to the movie (and to the rest of the Coens' filmography) but that's about it.

You don't need to have seen the film to enjoy the show, but you also don't need to not have seen it either.
>>
>>63062324
First season was great, second is good but I'm not liking it as much. I just finished ep 3. Does it get any better?
>>
>>63062324

During Prohibition when Otto Gerhardt ran his bootlegging business
>>
>>63063926

that wasn't Otto, it was Otto's father Dieter

i like the idea though
>>
>yfw Danson's character mentions a case he worked on just after returning home from WWII in the penultimate episode
>>
>>63063892

Yes, catch up faster dangit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.