[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Darth Sidious >Darth Plagueis >Darth Maul >Darth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 300707.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
300707.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>Darth Sidious
>Darth Plagueis
>Darth Maul
>Darth Tyranus

How did so many sith exist at once when the rule of 2 was a thing?
>>
They didn't exist at once.

Sidious killed Plagueis. Sidious took Maul as his apprentice. Tyranus replaced Maul.
>>
>>63059592

Bad guys break rules.
>>
File: billy.jpg (66 KB, 798x412) Image search: [Google]
billy.jpg
66 KB, 798x412
>There were bum-fucking yokel systems that have never heard of no jedy ayee.

>crew of storm troops roll past
>darth someoneorother in tow
>"..no good city slickers."
>>
The last test before becoming a true Sith is ignoring the "rule" of two. Siths don't play by the rules. The apprentices who don't get that are killed off.
>>
The names are so cringeworthy. Might as well call them Baddie McBadguy
>>
>>63059621
Sidious killed Plagueis when he was elected chancellor
>>
>>63059592

The apprentice taking an apprentice is a sign that the dominant lord will either have to replace that apprentice, or will soon be replaced themselves. And if the master takes a new apprentice, it's a sign that the old one will soon be replaced.
>>
more importantly, what's up with their names? was darth evilus taken?
>>
Sidious most likely took in Maul behind Plagueis' back, breaking the rule of two.
Tyranus came after Plagueis' was dead.
>>
I remember reading on Wookiepedia that Palpatine/Sidious didn't believe in the Rule of Two.

He wanted a Rule of One, ie: only him. Everyone else was just a tool for him and he had no intention of allowing his apprentices to kill him off.

Regardless, the whole Rule of Two is retarded. It makes it way too easy to have your entire order wiped out when there are only ever two of you (at times even one of you) and severely limits your options. I know why it was established in the canon, but it's still dumb.
>>
>>63059858
Darth Iky
Darth Insanious
>>
why would anyone want to be a sith if you know that your homy is gonna smoke you one day fsho
>>
>>63059592

How does Snoke figure into all of this?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.