[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sopranos extras >prop guy talks about the sopranos house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: sopranos.jpg (81 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
sopranos.jpg
81 KB, 620x387
>sopranos extras
>prop guy talks about the sopranos house set
>talks about the refrigerator

>"Its a real refrigerator, it really works. And a lot of our real lunches are in there. You know, if i'm dying for a drink I put it in there throughout the day I go back and pull it 'cause its right on set and we don't have to walk. And the GABAGOLL obviously is in there. There's always GABAGOLL there. Good stuff."

>not even the production crew could escape the GABAGOLL
>>
>>63057634
do you think anyone ever left the door open to it? if so, what do you think would be said?
>>
>>63057634
I always thought gabagoll was an italian curse word for cunt or something
>>
>>63057652
I imagine James Gandolfini probably asked them to shut it.
>>
>>63057634

GABAGOLL?

Ova here....
>>
>>63057634
it's delicious, what do you expect
>>
File: go ahead, cry like a bitch.png (148 KB, 720x416) Image search: [Google]
go ahead, cry like a bitch.png
148 KB, 720x416
Of all the girls in New Jersey, you had to fuck this one?
>>
This meme alone has made me want to watch the show. I find it so fucking funny without proper context.
>>
>>63057634
Isn't it spelled Capocolla?
But when Italians say it fast it sounds like gab-ba-gool.
>>
>>63057756
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5fmz5XdGq4

There I just saved you 50 hours
>>
>>63057771
there are many names for it in italy, depending on the region:
>coppa
>capocollo
>capicollo
>capicola
>finocchiata
>lonza
>lonzino
>>
>>63057652
>>63057677
"Would you please seal the refrigerator opening thank you very much."
>>
>>63057842
>thinks gabagool is unhealthy
>still tells livia not to eat it
meadow was behind everything. she was L I T E R A L L Y trying to murder her own father
>>
>>63059131
And she did it in the finale.

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>63057677
PRODUCTION CREW WOULD YOU SHUT THE DOOR PRODUCTION CREW COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>63057652
MAKE SURE YOU FORM A SEAL WHEN YOU SHUT THAT FREEZER DOOR
>>
>>63057634
WHETHER ITS ON YOUR PLATE OR IN YOUR STOOL NOBODY ESCAPES THE GABAGOOOOOOOL
>>
>>63057848
Fanook
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.