[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the backlash against trans actors?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Jamie+Clayton+.jpg (93 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
Jamie+Clayton+.jpg
93 KB, 396x594
Why the backlash against trans actors?
>>
Ppl are troglodytes
>>
>>63056605
Because they cant play convincing women, people just see a dude in a wig, and think
>Whats is this shit?
>>
>>63056635
>dude in a wig

Woman with long hair?
>>
Please tell me she didn't chop it off
>>
>>63056653
A long time ago.
>>
>backlash against trans actors?
What backlash? No one gives half a fuck about some sick minded fools having roles in movies. As long as they are suited for said roles that's it. I've never ever heard of anyone saying "I don't want trans in movies" or anything even REMOTELY similar.

I sometimes seriously think that the targets of these so-called 'hate campaigns' or 'backlash' or whatyoucallit are the ones powering them.
>>
>>63056804
>sick minded fools

>I've never ever heard of anyone saying "I don't want trans in movies" or anything even REMOTELY similar.
>>
>>63056605
Is she trans? If yes, i busted a nut over a trans person fml.
>>
>>63056605
>that voice
>that boyface
>that incurable lack of presence let alone charisma because her whole identity is built on confusion and insecurity

I'm not saying there couldn't be a legitimate trans actor, I'm just saying that this person is never going to be one.
>>
>>63056820
I fail to see what you are trying to prove with that greentext.
That even me, who happens to think of them as mentally ill people, don't have a problem with them in movies as long as they got the role fair and square based on their acting skills?

Did you even comprehend the post you are quoting, to begin with?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.