[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the new Star Trek series be a SJW shitfest? Will they even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 0123.jpg (70 KB, 798x418) Image search: [Google]
0123.jpg
70 KB, 798x418
Will the new Star Trek series be a SJW shitfest? Will they even abandon Rodenberry's religion-free utopia for a more inclusive one that empowers muslims?
>>
God, shut up.

SJW this SJW that nigger nigger multiculti jews

IT'S OLD
>>
>>63055724
IT'S 2015
>>
>>63055710
>LGBTQUIAP+

Oh just fuck off already. FUCK OFF ALREADY. I SHOULD NOT BE THIS ANNOYED AT 4 AM.
>>
Star Trek was SJW before SJW was a thing, for decades
>>
>>63055710
Wait, what new series?
>>
>>63055710

>LGBT...

>...QUIAP

Is this real, or is this Star Trek lore?
>>
Star Trek has always been.
>>
>LGBTQUIAP+
> Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, Allies and Pansexual.
How can people not find this shit completely ridiculous?
>>
Star Trek is hokey as shit and has always been hokey as shit. The costumes are always terrible and the acting is laughable.

The best part about it though are the ears. It saves it. You need a last minute costume or want to go to a con you just throw on the years and be like, "I'm a klingon!"
>>
File: 1447313070090.jpg (48 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1447313070090.jpg
48 KB, 512x512
>>63055873
>Allies
>>
>>63055873
>not using QUILT BAG (Queer, Undecided, Intersexed, Lesbian, Trans, Bisexual, Asexual, Gay)
>>
>>63055873

>Gay
>Queer

Aren't they the same?

Or, shouldn't it be "Lesbian", "Homosexual", "Bisexual", "Crossdresser", "Queer"?

Also what is "Questioning"?
>>
>>63055873
Honestly the worst thing gays ever did for their own cause was allying themselves with mentally ill degens
>>
>>63055970
>Also what is "Questioning"?

Teenage girls on tumblr who need attention
>>
>>63055970
Queer is someone who doesn't fit traditional sexual preferences. You know how gender fluid is like "lol I'm not a boy or a girl xD"? This is someone who is essentially either gay or bi but doesn't like being pigeon-holed. Basically le unique snowflake.

Questioning is they think they're straight but not sure.
>>
>>63055710
It makes sense, Star Trek was always about that
Non-human captain is dumb though
>>
>>63055710
It will be a nu trek series based on the stuff made by jj abrams.
Of course, it will be an SJW shitfest.
The main target audiences are the nu-Who fandom and the tumblrinas.
>>
>>63055710

So long as they address LGBTQUAIPE* issues im happy
>>
>>63055724

>please stop disagreeing with me!

>cant you see my worldview is the only objectively correct one!
>>
>>63055724
Yes, it's old.
Maybe you should return to reddit where everyring is new and fresh.
>>
File: 1448445597711.jpg (8 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
1448445597711.jpg
8 KB, 234x250
>>63055710
But 5 of those things are already common on every Star Trek series

Idungeddit
>>
>>63055749
>>63055873

Just the slippery slope at work.
>>
It might be hoping for too much but I'm really hoping that they leave that shit out of it like the other series did. They can touch upon the general themes by hiding behind alien races, hopefully. Like how they addressed terrorism in DS9 by hiding behind the Bajorans.
>>
>>63056337
>implying SJWs follow the franchises they criticize
>>
>mfw the new series will be a poltical allegory of the contemporary suppression of freedom of speech by the political left. Therefore having an all white, hetero cis-male cast, except for the comically exaggerated genderfluid helmswoman of color, which is played by a white dude in blackface.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.