[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would they let the most dangerous patient on the island run
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Shutterislandposter.jpg (52 KB, 270x400) Image search: [Google]
Shutterislandposter.jpg
52 KB, 270x400
Why would they let the most dangerous patient on the island run around hurting people, blowing stuff up and nearly kill himself?
>>
Rewatched this recently with my gf. Are there any other movies that put the whole movie in another perspective on the second viewing?
>>
Because they were performing cutting edge research? Fucking faggot
>>
>>63053581
Ex Machina

The first time you look at it through Caleb's eyes. The second time you see it from Nathan's point of view
>>
>>63053587

At the risk of his own life and everyone elses? And the whole island was in on it?

I liked the movie but the whole premise was kind of dumb.
>>
>>63053631

Your kind of dumb.
>>
>>63053631

Risk of his own life? The guns were fake and no one there really wanted to hurt him. The worst he could've done was jump into the ocean but the movie makes it clear he is cognizant enough to not do that.
>>
This thread should be about how bad ass this song is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGtN3lpI2f4
>>
>>63053674

Yeah, climbing down slippery rocks off a cliff is pretty dangerous. Also letting him run around in the most dangerous ward when the patients are loose.
>>
>>63053581
Fight Club
>>
>>63053581
sixth sense kinda
>>
>>63053581

The machinist.
>>
scorsese just stopped caring after goodfellas
>>
shutter island is anagram of truth and lies
>>
>>63053581
Memento
The prestige

Most "dude mindfuck lmao" movies desu
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.