[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just finished watching pic related was it any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: rubber.jpg (14 KB, 266x384) Image search: [Google]
rubber.jpg
14 KB, 266x384
just finished watching pic related

was it any good?
>>
Cant you decide for yourself?
>>
it could have been good without the pretentious meta bullshit
>>
I really enjoyed it. Can't get anyone else to even sit down and try to watch it.
>>
>>63048983

Started slow but I found it pretty entertaining.
>>
>>63049050
you mean the whole fucking movie you retard?
>>
>>63048983

Entertaining at first but then it wouldn't stop sucking its own dick and it just went off the rails.
>>
I really liked it.

>pretentious

4chan: Where words come to die
>>
>>63048983
You just finished watching and you dont know?
>>
File: IMG-20151124-WA0007.jpg (38 KB, 499x277) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151124-WA0007.jpg
38 KB, 499x277
>>63048983
Holy shit op, where did you leave your pair of balls? Have an opinion, man!
>>
I have this downloaded but don't know what to expect.
Is it a retarded over the top comedy (Hobo With a Shotgun)? or some intentionally bad shit or what?
>>
>>63050750
How valuable is an hour and a half to you? Form your own opinion of it, you fucking diaper.
>>
I watched half of this. Wasnt worth it. Never seen something try so hard to ruin a fun premise.

And yes the meta bullshit was fucking terrible.
>>
>>63048983
>DUDE ABSURDISM LMAO

It was shit. They spelled out exactly what they were doing in the first couple of minutes, and then the rest of the movie just dragged on into lolsorandum land without adding anything to the oh so brilliant philosophical premise
>>
>>63049531
the parts about the killer tire were good
>>
>>63049020
This.
> I gotta go to the internet to find out if this is acceptable.
faggot.
Also I liked it
>>
>>63050895
Its a movie about a killer tire... What were you expecting dink
>>
>>63048983
Watched it a few years ago with a buddy. We laughed at the absurdity of it but I wouldn't consider it a genuinely great film. It's entertaining enough though. 7/10
>>
>>63050895
>the rest of the movie just dragged on into lolsorandum land
That was the main problem. Too repetitive.

>without adding anything to the oh so brilliant philosophical premise
>philosophical premise
Que?
>>
>>63052507
Not that guy but, if it was just a movie about a killer tire, with actors doing hammy over the top performances it could have been an enjoyable ride at least. I don't mind pretentious meta stuff myself, but it feels as if the director wanted to make a movie that was a lot more clever than he could pull off.
>>
>>63048983
It would have been better if it was trying to be more genuine rather than constantly winking at the screen
>>
>>63052593
DUDE REAL LIFE IS MEANINGLESS JUST LIKE THIS MOVIE IS LMAO

The exact same thing people have been doing over and over ad nauseum since Waiting for Godot
>>
Waking up to this movie without knowing it was a movie is the best freakout I had.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.