[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Black Dahlia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: TBD.jpg (192 KB, 1013x1500) Image search: [Google]
TBD.jpg
192 KB, 1013x1500
Did anyone see this? What did you think?
I'm... kind of weirded out. I actually don't know how I feel about it. I don't even know if I think it's a good movie.
>>
>>63048802
Another strikeout from De Palma. Why cast two actresses who look nothing alike as dead ringers for each other when you could have cast the same actress in both roles? It makes everyone in the film seem insane when they comment on how they look identical and ruins the immersion. C+
>>
>>63048802
I saw it only once and that was when it came out in theaters so I barely remember the thing. I think I liked the movie. I remember thinking it was kind of slow and plodding, but being OK with that because I like the era and the setting.
>>
was a pretty good pulpy movie with insane visuals like most De Palma films.

I give it an 8/10, definitely one of his better ones.
>>
Wonderful visuals and atmosphere, completely hollow performances across the board.
>>
There has literally never been a movie with Josh Hartnett that wasn't comfy in that shit movie from the early to mid 2000s kind of way.
>>
Always wanted to watch this movie but was always put off by the bad reviews. Can someone explain what the problem is? What makes it a bad movie? Is it the lack of anything happening? I enjoyed Zodiac if that helps.
>>
Wasn't Redacted his come back flick tho?
>>
>>63049206
Saw The Faculty the other day. Was kinda crappy and not too comfy.
>>
>>63049282
Lots of bland acting and a distinct lack of suspense or tension for a crime thriller.
>>
>>63049334
The Faculty is a more enjoyable movie experience than anything released in the last decade honestly. We'll never see great movies like that again.
>>
>>63049282
Probably the fact that its a true story about rich Hollywood elites getting away with murder.

The studios don't want anyone asking questions.
>>
File: 1445821269996.jpg (65 KB, 458x610) Image search: [Google]
1445821269996.jpg
65 KB, 458x610
> this thread
>>
File: Suffering (The Black Dahlia).jpg (80 KB, 1012x425) Image search: [Google]
Suffering (The Black Dahlia).jpg
80 KB, 1012x425
I liked it. I thought it was effectively creepy and sad.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.