[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Jessica Jones is one of the grimmest, darkest, boldest shows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66
File: jones.jpg (120 KB, 632x752) Image search: [Google]
jones.jpg
120 KB, 632x752
>Jessica Jones is one of the grimmest, darkest, boldest shows out there: a TV show that’s essentially 13 hours of PTSD related to the aftermath of sexual assault.
>It’s a huge feminist achievement. This is a show in which rape is a core theme, but one that avoids feeling male-gazey. It’s a show with a female showrunner, Melissa Rosenberg, who’s done her homework about depicting sexual assault and the associated PTSD responsibly and who knows all the tropes and avoids most of them. But perhaps most interestingly, Jessica Jones is our first identifiably post-Gamergate thriller.
>The villain in Jessica Jones is the utterly repulsive Kilgrave. His power is to ignore social boundaries to automatically obtain consent for any demand he makes.
>Many nerd fantasies are rooted in the idea of freedom: of the ability to break down walls, to crack open locks, to do whatever you want without repercussion.
>Kilgrave’s power is a low-tech version of a power that some men in the Gamergate crowd seem to dream of having: the power to be anyone, be anywhere, and do anything without social repercussions. It’s a power that, in our world, can be acquired by any determined troll with basic computer skills and an Internet connection.
>The frightening thing about Kilgrave is we see people who act like him and get away with it all the time in the real world. Guys who flood a woman’s inbox with death threats by making up blatant, obvious lies that an angry misogynist mob wants to believe.
>Or a vengeful ex who can systematically destroy a game developer’s professional reputation, social network, and overall sense of safety by writing a blog post designed to push all the buttons that make gamers angry, sparking a massive culture war that’s still going a year later. Kilgrave as a living, breathing harassment campaign. He is a guy who sees the whole world as a game and everyone else as NPC's—and he is willing to try over and over again at the game until he wins.

Thoughts on this, lads?
>>
>>63043732

DUDE I'M PERPETUALLY DRUNK AND HAVE SEX WITH SUBHUMANS LMAO
>>
Gamergate is still a thing? Jesus christ.
>>
This article will trigger male GG kids.
>>
>>63043795

> subhumans

Uh, what?
>>
>>63043828
Women like to pretend it is
>>
>>63043828
it is very, very, very important that video game journalism adhere to strict ethical standards
>>
>>63043828
No. GG died a year ago. Turns out that a male rape culture can't sustain an active hate campaign for very long. Everyone who once called themselves GG is now ashamed of their past mistakes.
>>
but the series has nothing to do with feminism or gamergate
>>
>>63043846
You know, Basketball Americans
>>
so /v/ermin, I dont really know anything about gamergate. I was only there at the start when that one female dev was fucking reviewers for that shitty text game.

What happened after that? did she become the victim in all this?
>>
>>63043846
he's just being edgy
>>
yet more stupid clickbait drivel written by a hack
>>
>>63043893
Some anon broke in Felicia Day's house and called her a phony to her face
>>
>>63043893
Some GG idiots sent death and rape threats to feminists. The media and the world took the feminists's side. GG cried a lot then died. Now GG is nothing more than an embarrassing memory.
>>
>>63043912
actually lol'ing
>>
>>63043876
>but the series has nothing to do with feminism

Did you watch it or what?
>>
>>63043921
ITT: SJW damage control
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 793x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 793x360
>>
File: gamergate1.png (4 MB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
gamergate1.png
4 MB, 1200x800
>>
>>63043956

If GG won then why does Jessica Jones' show exist?

Check and mate, neckbeard
>>
>our first post-Gamergate thriller.
Why is this retard acting like Gamergate is some society-changing event?

>The frightening thing about Kilgrave is we see people who act like him and get away with it all the time in the real world.
>ALL THE TIME
>>
>>63043795
Niggers are humans, fuck your ignorance,
Whites are golden retrievers, German shepherds, Labradors, Terranovas, bulldogs. Niggers are inferior breeds, Chihuahuas, pitbulls, beagles.
>>
>>63043956
Did GG win? When? All I see are feminists in the UN thanks to GG losing.
>>
>>63043732
>By Arthur Chu
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand DROPPED
>>
>>63043955
Yes, and I liked it.
Not every piece of media that has strong women in it is about feminism.
>>
File: meet-queue-krysten-ritter4.png (1 MB, 1284x856) Image search: [Google]
meet-queue-krysten-ritter4.png
1 MB, 1284x856
>>63043732
>that qt 3.14 from Breaking Bad
I'd watch anything with her in it

Can anyone roughly explain what the series is about though?
>>
>>63043732
>arthur chu
LOL
This Arthur Chu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqdF6SHce6o
>>
>>63043828
It's become the scapegoat for anything relating to anti-SJW/feminism, keeping it alive so they have something to blame.
>>
>>63043732
The word Gamergate here could be replaced with literally any Bogeyman the author wants to. What does any of this have to do with that controversy?
>>
>>63044004
The only reason why there is so much backlash against sjws today is because of gg
>>
>>63043732
Why are feminists acting like GamerGate was a pivotal civil rights moment and not a bunch of bored /v/-tards trolling some SJWs?
>>
>>63044082

Why are 4channers acting like GamerGate was a pivotal civil rights moment and not a bunch of bored /v/-tards trolling some SJWs?
>>
>>63043921
More like a the progressives boogyman. It's practically replaced the patriarchy in their conspiracy theories.
>>
>>63044080
>backlash
>overwhelming support
>speeches in the UN
>awards
>praise from the media

Delusion is the disease you have.
>>
>>63044082
They're desperate to be put in the history books as key figures in their fight for what is right. Basically a bunch of self-important cunts.
>>
>>63043732
>Or a vengeful ex who can systematically destroy a game developer’s professional reputation, social network, and overall sense of safety by writing a blog post designed to push all the buttons that make gamers angry
It's funny. Zoe Quinn's ex basically cried about being psychologically abused by her in his post. If the genders had been reversed in that situation the SJW's would have taken the other side without question
>>
>>63044028
go google it you fucking faggot
>>
>>63043732
It's about rape? I mean, maybe. Though I never thought that through any episode. She's a drunk, which became kinda annoying. I don't see any semblance to GG or feminism. Did it fail or did I in picking that up? Look, I'm just looking for capeshit. I don't need or want anything else it's perceived to be. Will still watch season 2.
>>
>>63043897
>racism
>on 4chan
>edgy
>>
>>63044028
Woman is super strong mutant

Other mutant with mind control powers rapes her and then forces her to assassinate people for him

She breaks free of his powers after spending months as his enforcer/fuckhole

She reasserts her agency as a strong independent woman by getting BLACKED multiple times in every single episode
>>
>>63043828
Nah, it died a while ago, but it conveniently fits a lot of narratives, so you'll see it used a lot to either demean those with opposing opinions, or prop up progressive ones.
>>
>>63044145

If the genders had been reversed in that situation the GGer's would have taken the other side without question
>>
>>63043986
Because it has nothing to do with Gamergate and the article is the definition of reaching to make a nonexistant point?
>>
>>63044062
*Arthur
>>
File: 14408366531.png (119 KB, 765x263) Image search: [Google]
14408366531.png
119 KB, 765x263
>>63044028
All you need to know
>>
File: 1428257065157.png (167 KB, 709x636) Image search: [Google]
1428257065157.png
167 KB, 709x636
Holy shit I'm so tired of hearing about stupid gamer bullshit and their stupid gamer twitter bullshit. If you play video games you deserve to get Charlie Sheens poz cum in your shit hole.
>>
>>63043964
i hate SJWs and i thought Kilgrave/David Tennant was badass.

the rest of the characters in this show weren't anything special and some were rather annoying.
>>
What the fuck has people wanting reliable game reviews have to do with rape and comic book show

the fuck is wrong with media
>>
File: WernerHerzog.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WernerHerzog.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
This shit is now officially getting to me... I feel like I'm talking crazy pills.
>>
File: anzu.png (168 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
anzu.png
168 KB, 400x400
>post-Gamergate thriller
>>
>>63043732
Honestly the show is pretty crap, even if you take out all the SJW feminist garbage. Gamergate isn't relevant it basically went nowhere and most people don't understand what it is.
>>
>>63043795
>SUBHUMANS

Sup Lovecraft.
>>
>>63044231

back to >>>/a/ you go, weeb
>>
GG wins just by the mere fact of existing, gamers fought back against the SJW in an uphill battle thats the important thing, all mediums can fight back the PC police.

Just look at based South Park destroying the PC/SJW this season.
>>
>>63044206
No, no that isn't all I need to know.
>>
>>63044206
It's a good show 2bh blood. Bout to watch another one now.
>>
>comparing gamergate to rape
>as if it wasn't the women and feminists raping journalism and gamers
>LITERALLY fucking inverting the nature of what happened
I know I should be used to it by now, but goddamn.
>>
>>63044256

If GG won then why are there constant threads crying about SJW stuff?
>>
>>63043732
>Chu still riding on the coattails of the Gamergate boogieman in a desperate bid for relevance he'll never have

Just have a heart attack and die already you fat piece of shit. You're depriving better people of oxygen and internet bandwidth.
>>
>>63043964
Says the white male while being favourited and re-tweeted by other white males. If he hates white people so much why doesn't he make any efforts to stop all the atrocities that white societies are committing? Like slavery, genocide of gays and other races, systematic opression of women etc. Oh wait...
>>
>>63044282
At least we got a funny Law and Order episode out of it all.
>>
>>63044181
GGer's wouldn't have existed. It would just have been people on 4chan shitposting about it for a week and then it would have gone away like any other controversy. It was the journalists themselves that fueled the fire
>>
>>63044278
>herp derp what are metaphors

Wow, even Netflix capeshit is 2deep4u. What's even left for you to watch? VH1 reality shows?
>>
Synopsis: Blacked feminist fights crime, a telepathic bong and fart rape.
>>
>>63044282
read my post again, SJW will always exist but the fact that gamers actually fought back against the constant scolding from the media for enjoying his hobby is the important thing.
>>
>>63044371

And the SJW's won. Even the Japs are censoring their games or not even bothering to export them to the west.
>>
Christ, The Internet has to be the dumbest thing to happen to our generation
>>
>>63044383
Literally this.
>>
>>63043732
I really wish I could have anticipated this click bait bullshit and set up some websites. Unpaid college interns peddling shit that morons eat up.
>>
>>63044240
Im one of those people.

Anyone care to give a cliffnotes version of it? Why is it called gamergate? What happened and why is it important?
>>
>>63044172
>She reasserts her agency as a strong independent woman by getting BLACKED multiple times in every single episode

actually it's just like 2 or 3 episodes
>>
>>63044398
>gamers actually fought back
>lobbing a bunch of tweets on dummy accounts is fighting back

AHAHAHAHHA

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>63044411
yea like The Phantom Pain right? Jap games not coming to the west is more of a financial decision
>>
File: 1421879386534.jpg (141 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1421879386534.jpg
141 KB, 803x688
I thought that SVU episode about gamergate was the last word said on Gamergate

And it basically ended with SJW BTFO after they were hyping the episode up since it's inception
>>
>>63043732
well i mean it was about rape, just more of a mind rape and some actual rape on the side
>>
>>63044282
I can't tell if you're shitposting or genuinely retarded.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (507 KB, 3000x2400) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
507 KB, 3000x2400
>>63043732
>>
>>63043732
The fatass who's been trying to milk his Jeopardy appearance for nearly a decade is now trying to milk Gamergate rants even after everybody has moved on.
>>
What I don't understand is why people think this is so fresh -- Veronica Mars handled almost exactly the same premise (minus infantile superpowers) a decade ago, with much more compelling nuance and bravado

this is poorly directed, poorly written tripe where each character is easily pigeon-holed and demarcated according to the color of their skin or gender which is fine if you're a first year philosophy student but jfc
>>
Having not seen any episodes and not having netflix, take this with a grain of salt. Ahem.

I'm not sure what her powers are or if she even has them. I've heard that she can somehow fly or what not. She comes off in pictures as buffy-ish, but she's old (over 30) and not hot, so I'm not sure why I would care to learn more beyond what I just typed.
>>
File: lel.png (170 KB, 719x294) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
170 KB, 719x294
>>63044469
>Jap games not coming to the west is more of a financial decision

lel
>>
>>63044427
I still like it somehow
>>
>>63044062
>What does any of this have to do with that controversy?

It doesn't. Every purported screenshot associating JJ with GG is made up by gamergaters who are desperate for attention and to be seen as somehow relevant. The rest of the world has moved on from that teapot tempest.
>>
>>63044566
>What I don't understand is why people think this is so fresh -- Veronica Mars handled almost exactly the same premise (minus infantile superpowers) a decade ago, with much more compelling nuance and bravado
>
VM was a proper noir set in high school and much better written than this garbage
>>
>>63044589
Play Asia makes video games now?
>>
>>63043795
The hero /tv/ needs, but not the one it deserves
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 616x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 616x220
>>63044545
>>
>>63044589
women ruin everything

vindictive creatures they are
>>
>>63044452
I actually agree, most of the world just rolls over and stutters "yy..yyes mam, n..no I'm nost sexist, no I..I'm not racist, please don't crucify me or my company on social media"

Lots of gamers decided instead to tell feminists to fuck off, it's kind of interesting.
>>
Leave it SJWs and /pol/tards alike to turn this fucking show into something it's not. You know what this show is? Terrible fucking writing and terrible characters with the exception of Luke Cage. I would've hated if it was branded a supernatural detective show, but the fact that it's supposed to be capeshit makes it even worse. It didn't feel superhero-ish in the very least. It felt like My So Called Psychic Nemesis. Daredevil was a superhero show. A vigilante with a gift actively seeking out criminals and pushing their shit in. That's all superhero shows and movies should be. This was just an abortion of a show and I'm not looking forward to the avengers at all if this retard with a nice ass who rolls her eyes in the mall food court all day is going to be a protagonist. Idiots from the extreme sides of either fence are trying to make this out to be something it's not. It's just a really, really poorly written show. Let's just shut the fuck up and call a turd a turd for once.
>>
>>63043856
0/10 try again
>>
>>63044662
This desu.
>>
>>63044566
Did VM prove all white men are evil and that black men are sex machines who empower white women? I don't think so.
>>
>>63044670
*defenders
>>
File: krysten_ritter_680005.jpg (145 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
krysten_ritter_680005.jpg
145 KB, 1600x1200
the thing she fails to point out is that every singe move jessica makes is wrong she gets peps killed. brings killgrave his parents to murder and make him stronger. yells at some villian cunt abut not taking out your problems on others while trashing her apartment. but my personal fav. the fact killgrave is raping her thru luke the whole season. and probly raping luke as well as hinted at by killgrave living with two gay dudes. the show is one cluster kek
>>
>>63044206
>rosenberg

pure coincidence
>>
File: keks.png (189 KB, 392x386) Image search: [Google]
keks.png
189 KB, 392x386
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH9-GPmzjyA
>>
>>63044436
>Why is it called gamergate?
Because Watergate

>What happened
SJW indie dev cheats on bf with journalists who cover her game. Bf writes post about online. 4chan, reddit and other sites post about like any other controversy. SJW refuse to comment about it at first, but then they write articles about how gamers are misogynist scum and the controversy goes on for another six months with gamers whining about a controversy no one should care about anymore and SJW's calling everyone sexist and racist so that they don't have to discuss wether journalists should fuck the devs whose games they are covering or not

>why is it important
It really isn't at this point
>>
>>63043732
First of all, kilgrave seduces those women with pheremones, so its not fucking rape its conesntual. Second of all, just because we dont gushy sex hating butchs fucking up society with their puritain feely pacifistic ways, doesnt make us fucking rapists. I want to beat the bitch who wrote this article, and smash her head in the road, until she learns some fucking sense.
>>
>>63043732
The first half or so was alright.
The last half of it started to die off.
The ending was terrible.
>>
File: 1444262355818.gif (2 MB, 230x250) Image search: [Google]
1444262355818.gif
2 MB, 230x250
>>63043732
>women think that having sex with black men, the most common perpetrators of sexual violence against women, makes you strong and independent
>>
>>63044706
Why is she wearing boots, bros?
>>
File: bc0.png (1 MB, 861x3035) Image search: [Google]
bc0.png
1 MB, 861x3035
This usually shuts up any tumblerite on GG

https://web.archive.org/web/20070717182408/http://www.deviantnation.com/girls/Locke
>>
>>63043732
>Many nerd fantasies are rooted in the idea of freedom

Oh no.
Those nerds are dreaming of freedom.
>>
>>63044676
I think he was being sarcastic. Were you? I can't tell.
>>
File: Capture.png (65 KB, 896x490) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
65 KB, 896x490
>>63044436
>>
>>63044589
which is still a financial reason, it goes like this:

>SJW/PC media gives the game terrible reviews
>Game sells even less than normal (fighting games are on a decline)
>Publisher: Naaa not even gonna bother since I'll lose money

they can fuck small franchises like DOA but they wont do shit like that to Street Fighter or MGS
>>
>>63044775
No they don't. Stop being a virgin, retard.
>>
File: Bv_xCnYCIAAqOHV[1].jpg (86 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
Bv_xCnYCIAAqOHV[1].jpg
86 KB, 600x763
>>63044775
How about the fact that they're the first to defend Islam, and calling for more muslims in our countries
>>
File: Capture.png (42 KB, 890x283) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
42 KB, 890x283
>>63044436
Sums it up pretty well.
>>
>>63043984
hershlag would never do this faggot.
>>
>>63044793
How and why?
>>
Here's the entire factual history of GamerGate told in one minute (by a black man no less).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4
>>
didn't she have fappening nudes leaked?
>>
File: co-op-ed-gamers-are-dead.jpg (348 KB, 1308x964) Image search: [Google]
co-op-ed-gamers-are-dead.jpg
348 KB, 1308x964
>SJWs further perpetuating a nonexistent victim complex
>show fails to garner ratings
>never hear a peep about it again
>SJWs still try to claim a win in their book after it utterly fails
>>
>>63044172
>getting BLACKED multiple times

can somebody please webm that? I don't feel like watching through the entire episode - I just want a quick wank m8
>>
>>63044884
Because it's evidence that they're defending a manipulative psycotic bitch that lies about having killed people for attention
>>
>>63043986
>ethics policies amendments to gaming journalism sites
>GG hasn't won
top kek
>>
>>63043732

>male-gazey

jesus christ really
>>
File: 1362300258302.jpg (143 KB, 1200x696) Image search: [Google]
1362300258302.jpg
143 KB, 1200x696
>>63044706
>the show is one cluster kek
>>
>>63044884
Because Gamergate is about proving that this one woman is horrible, and now that we have definitive proof of her horribleness, GG is essentially won.
>>
>>63044793
>So yeah. No more stripping at DiCarlos. Someone licked my tit, I blacked out, knocked him out and probably shattered his eye socket. The ambulence was coming as I was leaving.
>I blacked out

Excuse me while I flip my shit. Whenever people say this it's a massive red flag signaling that they are beyond retarded. Like those people who say their eye color changes with their mood.
>>
>>63044436
wish I had an info graphic or something
>woman makes a shitty game on steam
>game gets good reviews from a few places
>woman's exboyfriend writes about how she slept with a bunch of people for good reviews of her game
>/v/ starts a crusade against her and "corrupt journalism" even though journalism everywhere has been corrupt beyond repair for the last 10 years
>woman claims that the entire video game community is just a bunch of sexist nazis that are sending her death threats
>whole situation just turns into a giant shitstorm of both sides throwing slander at eachother
>everything ends within a few months but feminists everywhere now refer to anything they don't like as Gamergate
>>
File: d5goptg.jpg (118 KB, 360x512) Image search: [Google]
d5goptg.jpg
118 KB, 360x512
>it's a "jessica moans about rape/consent but tennant saves the episode" episode

like he only has to be in it for 10 seconds and he'll save it
>>
>some people actually think this way
>someone was paid to write this article
>it was actually published in a website
>>
>>63044937
www.blacked.com/jessicajones
>>
>>63044886
here's better and shorter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOAJu4CrBUU
>>
>>63043732
>Jessica Jones is our first identifiably post-Gamergate thriller
How is this a thing?
>>
>>63044963
Based Kilgrave was literally the only reason I watched after episode 6 or so.
>>
>>63044989
ty anon
>>
>>63044989
Based Frank does it again.
>>
>>63044856
There are plenty of white paedophiles, and the Catholic Church is infamous for condoning/ defending serial child abusers. Are you trying to establish a link between Islam and child abuse?
You should probably have gone with arranged marriages if so.

Why do you ignore any cases of child abuse that don't fit your narrative? Are you in denial? If you are, why?
>>
>>63044793
>gave a talk at the UN
>movie in the making with Scar Jo

What is wrong with society that these people get so much power and attention?
>>
File: 1432472115353.jpg (149 KB, 491x548) Image search: [Google]
1432472115353.jpg
149 KB, 491x548
>>63044856
>>
>>63044104
>4channers
You wanna know how I know you're from reddit?
>>
>>63045039
There is a link between Islam and child abuse, no one here denied that there is also one shared with Christianity but I will go so far as to say Christian priests only diddle kids and don't sell them into slavery by the hundreds. Quit your obvious mudshilling.
>>
File: evans america 1.jpg (294 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
evans america 1.jpg
294 KB, 582x600
>>63043732
>pretending that Gamergate actually matters in the slightest

Gamergate is a fucking joke, all it does is show how pathetic and small vidya is in popular culture. It is not even close to the level of film, television, or music and it's absolutely hilarious when people pretend that it is.
>>
>>63043846
Oh shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>63043732
So Wikipedia article on GG says Zoe Quinn never fucked that Kotaku dude, but the talk page also has all these qualifications, including a FAQ that says "Q4: The "reliable sources" don't tell the full story. Why can't we use other sources?"

So what's the full story? And why is there not one legit rag that ran that story? Or did an actual article get published and deemed "troublesome"?
>>
File: tennant.jpg (466 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tennant.jpg
466 KB, 1280x720
>>63044963
How bad would this show have been without him?

It seemed like whenever the episode was dragging on, he'd pop up for a scene and it would get things going again.
>>
>>63045039
are you brain dead? pedophiles within the catholic church are persecuted
muslim pedophiles in the UK are regularly let off the hook because of "cultural differences"
>>
>>63044856
Literally catholicism is worse, but i fucking hate islam too anon, they all shoud be fucking slaughterd.
>>
>>63045039
Oh here we go with the mental gymnastics, misdirections, add hominems.

Sweden jumped to rape capital number three in the world after it's muslims migrants, and like you they make excuses, shut their eyes,shift the blame.

Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>63044862
Jesus Christ, that's truly one of the most sad and pathetic things I've ever read. Why do these delusional angry virgins think they're any better with the frothing masses of the SJW's? Why do they have to characterise all their shitty online opinions as noble acts in some epic war for "freedom of speech"? Do they like to feel that being a basement-dwelling poster on various internet forums make hem important or significant? That's as tragic as tumblerite hash-taggers thinking that sharing a post is the same as activism.
>>
>>63044444

Somebody had to check these.
>>
File: whats up with thaaat.jpg (12 KB, 300x197) Image search: [Google]
whats up with thaaat.jpg
12 KB, 300x197
>>63043732
>Kilgrave’s power is a low-tech version of a power that some men in the Gamergate crowd seem to dream of having: the power to be anyone, be anywhere, and do anything without social repercussions.

Oh right, because having
>the power to be anyone, be anywhere, and do anything without social repercussions.
would never appeal to anyone besides those ew nerdy virgin creeps.
>>
>>63045039
Bro

The Prophet Muhammad fucked a nine year old bro

A nine year old

It's in the Qur'an. It's considered ok because he married her first.
>>
>>63045039

back to reddit with you
>>
>>63045122
No fuckface, none of that happens, they dont let them off the hook because of "white guilt", as bad as islam is christianity is far worse.
>>
>>63044849
>double ad hominem
nice, but you should probably read a few statistics Tyrone
>>
>>63045161
Damn, I need to convert
I love 9-year-olds
>>
>>63045161
>m-muh JIDF!
>>
File: 1447799837072.gif (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1447799837072.gif
3 MB, 600x338
>>63045172
>as bad as islam is christianity is far worse
damn, I was hoping you were actually serious
>>
>>63043732
I never finished the 1st episode when I realized all she needed to do was wear ear plug and/or noise cancellation headphones.
>>
>>63045126
I don't see how it's in any way worse, if you compare Saudi Arabia and Italy where the fonding places of the religions are and they're strongest then compare
>>
File: tumblr_nn2jssbX0N1u0r0dgo1_1280.jpg (503 KB, 1280x1385) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn2jssbX0N1u0r0dgo1_1280.jpg
503 KB, 1280x1385
>MUH GAMERGATE
Surprised no one's posted this yet
>>
>>63045172
>>63045126
No one said Christianity was better or worse. Just that Islam is shit.
>>
>>63045085
>vidya
>not bigger than film industry
your image is relevant.
>>
>>63044793
Now if only we could get gamers to shut up about gamergate
>>
File: 8yearolds[1].jpg (80 KB, 270x300) Image search: [Google]
8yearolds[1].jpg
80 KB, 270x300
>>63045161
>>
>>63045161
Look, im the type of guy who hates the current age if consent laws, but thats fucking retarded, kids can only really consent at 12 (inb4 pedo fuck), and even if she could consent at 9, theres no way she married that charlatan willingly, and dont act like that kek jesus was innocent either, im sure he raped kids just as much, if not more.
>>
>>63045264
Honestly people were raping kids pretty often even as recently as the 50's, people only started to give a shit about it in the last century, kek
>>
>>63045085
>an industry that's going to make almost 100 billion dollars this year doesn't matter
lol stop it, tumblr. Just stop it. I'm not even a gamer, but you're being especially retarded.
>>
>>63045303
raping kids isn't a big deal when it makes muslims look bad, got it
>>
>>63045226
No, im very serious,, christian scum should all be slaughterd like rats, thats why i also hate how other liberals who love everything treat muslim filth like people, because a real liberal hates all abrahamic filth and wants them all dead.
>>63045235
Submission to a prudish dictitorial god, sex hating propaganda, violance against those who dont practice their backwards filth ways, christianity has done this longer and more frequently then islam ever will, christian bastards must either reject their poultry bitch god charlatan jesus, or have their inbred brains shot out.
>>
>>63045331
muslims can't rape
rape=sexual violence from a position of power
muslims are an oppressed minority so they literally can't rape
>>
>>63043732
>Thoughts on this, lads?

You knew what was going to be posted in response to that shit, so why did you even bother asking?
>>
>>63045331
Jesus christ you people are like superkikes. There is more wrong with Muslims than their unfashionable pedophilia like basically fucking everything. If you hate Christkuck culture so much then fuck back off to the dunes, you won't be missed.
>>
Seriously, wtf happened to this board?

Why has it become infested with SJW? Is it just people being contrarian against 4chan's overall offensive mindset? Or do the people who type this shit really believe what they say?
>>
>>63045349
I don't share your colorful hatred for Christians but I honestly don't mind it
this world would definitely be better off without most religions, Christianity and Islam especially
>>
>>63045390
SJWniggers
>>
>>63045360
I hate this SJW rational thinking, why do they care about violent retard muslims anyways, shouldnt they only care about womens rights?
>>
>>63045390
it's 10% actual SJWs and 90% trolls
>>
>>63045161
For reference Muhammad married her when she was six but waited until she was nine to fuck her

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha
>>
>>63044793
Looked into it, I guess Zoe Quinn might be full of shit, but then again:
https://idledillettante.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/10714582_10152274587060882_5049421123821152232_o.jpg
Got to ask why there's so much black-text in the email exchange. Secondly, if we're taking this woman's opinion of Quinn as though she were a character "witness", it's worth observing she clearly has several out-standing personal and professional disagreements with Quinn, and thus can't be considered an unbiased source, which I suspect most people are taking her for.

It is interesting to me, in the whole Gamergate fiasco, that the gaming community elected to target Zoe Quinn for her alleged behaviour, and not for example IGN.com for running banner ads for AAA games it routinely rates at 8 or 9/10.

But also, /tv//
>>
>>63045387
Id mever go back to the dunes, thats where christjuck filth beling, in their infertile holy lands near their bitch god.
>>
>>63045135
What would you suggest? Letting an entire medium be neutered because some people don't like some aspects of it?

Slippery slope, my friend, slippery slope.
>>
>>63045264
>and dont act like that kek jesus was innocent either, im sure he raped kids just as much, if not more.
What the fuck are you even talking about you edgelord cunt?

Citation fucking needed
>>
>>63045426
But that isn't SJW rational thinking, that's /pol/-based strawmanning.
>>
>>63043732
The fact that they even used the word "Gamergate" to describe anti-feminists means it's a loaded article trying to push an obvious agenda.
>>
>>63043732
I DON'T LIKE THIS SHOW ANYMORE!
>>
>>63043828
>>63043848

Yea, they get dumb messages online as it is (EVERYONE DOES) and want to feel empowered on the internet and not afraid. What if they got death threats? They want to know that people don't support it.

It's like kony 2012, people will get behind any shitty cause to feel good, even though it fixes nothing.
>>
>>63045460
The dunes are where you belong and they're where you'll die.
>>
>>63043732
>this is the best american culture has to offer

Where did it all go so wrong?
>>
>>63045430
>it's 10% actual SJWs and 90% trolls
I'd like to think that, but then again, look at /co/
>>
>>63045443
Nice mental gymnastics

What about the web archive page of Zoe when she was a prostitute, her lying about shattering a mans eyesocket to get attention?
>>
>>63045469
Because he made that fucking shit religion full of actual child rapists, not people having consential sex with chikdren, rapists! That fucking bitch deserves no praise, and i want to haze and burn down all christians inside their pathetic shitstained churchs, fuck this teligious infested hellhole of a world, i fucking wished all christians and islams would die of genetal warts and ass cancer!
>>
>>63045390
I know. People actually making serious replies when someone makes a nigger joke.

The userbase has just changed over the years I guess.
>>
>>63045534
P O O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
>>63045534
Spotted the jew
>>
>>63045390
>>63045430
trolls pretending to be SJWs is a good thing

people will become numb to their antics so even when they're for real they won't be able to get a rise out of people anymore and we can finally, finally move on to commit to something even dumber
>>
File: 1448481255066.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1448481255066.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>63045534
wew lad
>>
>>63045508
>It's like kony 2012, people will get behind any shitty cause to feel good
Literally how i view any overly charitible person, or religious filth, its all an ego trip for them.
>>63045513
Make me christian bith vermin, thats where your filth of a religion belongs, and i cant wait o beat your fioth race and drop you christian scum into the desert to dehydrate to death.
>>
>>63045534
We have something in jebusland called statutory rape. It implies that a child cannot consent below a certain age based on their level of cognitive development. Muds don't need this because they, like animals, mature faster and reproduce at a faster rate.
>>
>>63045577
Im not a fucking jew, if i hate your bitch god and want to rape his verminfilth ass, fuck off /pol/tard, im the main liberal youll get who hates muslims too.
>>
>>63045591
>>63045534
For some reason this guy reminds me of that dude who comments on every porn tube site like "Hello Ms. Sasha Grey would you like to making sex" as if the slut in the video is actually reading the comments
>>
File: 1445926770996.jpg (27 KB, 425x521) Image search: [Google]
1445926770996.jpg
27 KB, 425x521
>>63045591
500% jew
>>
Fucking off from the videogame world was one of the better choices I've made in my life.
>>
>>63045061
So feminists, the farthest left, most critical of religion, most pro female rights, and all together antiestablishment group, defend the actions of muslims.

Why
>>
>>63045606
Im gonna punch and murder that bitch jesus, kids can consent to sex at 12, im bot gonna have some fucking pigs arrest me for having sex with a minor willingly, and if they try ill blow their pig brains out.
>>
>>63045620
yes you are a jew.
>>
>>63045647
Bitch ill smasg your fuckingn christian filth face in with your putrid vermin innfested bible, fucking eat shit and die, jesus sucking bitch!
>>
>>63045667
becasue their purpose isn't to make things better for women domestically or internationally but to destroy their current society

they're destructive parasites
>>
File: gamer gate science.jpg (95 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
gamer gate science.jpg
95 KB, 500x427
>>63043732
>>
>>63045583
I don't know, you know that saying about pretending to be retarded and then over time, you become surrounded by actual real retards.
>>
>>63045667
As you can see ITT, Muslims are Jews on crack. Shit goes full circle. Feminists side with the only other group that will drop ALL convictions to infiltrate the rest of society and turn it to liquid shit. Then with no one left to defend them, the muzzies round them up and establish a massive opium/slave empire within the western world.
>>
>>63045466
>an entire medium be neutered

Please be autistic somewhere else.
>>
>>63045720
Why are gamergate people incapable of making memes that come off as funny instead of vindictive and defensive?
>>
>>63045673
Im bot a fucking jew tard, i hate your bitch god for being a selfish egotistical sexaphobic cuntish pussy bitch, not for being jewish, fucking redneck bitch filth.
>>
>>63045730
>massive opium/slave empire
I can get behind this
>>
>>63045670
If you want to have sex with someone with the intellectual capacity of a 9 year old just marry a potato instead. We'll even give you one of the white ones if you throw us some free slurpees
>>
>>63044180
It's actually still used as a rallying cry by reddit edgelords who think GG is still a thing.
>>
>>63045784
At least you're honest. That's all you can ask of anyone anymore
>>
>>63045647
m8 you're talking to an indian
>>
File: krysten-ritter-christian.png (759 KB, 1328x620) Image search: [Google]
krysten-ritter-christian.png
759 KB, 1328x620
Reminder.
>>
File: 1420652018275.jpg (66 KB, 622x653) Image search: [Google]
1420652018275.jpg
66 KB, 622x653
>>63045783
>name the Jew
>he loses his mind in rage

Every time
>>
File: ir1.png (78 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
ir1.png
78 KB, 500x357
Don't forget, niggers are scum.
>>
File: 1333822878088.jpg (26 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
1333822878088.jpg
26 KB, 320x272
>>63044777
You know why.

I like how she's always wearing socks in the show.
>>
File: race BPepKhCCYAAwFMu.png (512 KB, 599x627) Image search: [Google]
race BPepKhCCYAAwFMu.png
512 KB, 599x627
>>
>>63045843
>no white on black rape
Literally bullshit, i can know for a fact that redneck bitchs rape as much as blacks, /pol/ propaganda trys to cover up how scummy the white race really is.
>>
>>63045900
Your ideas of society have nothing to do with reality.
>>
File: 1424482212310.png (484 KB, 736x577) Image search: [Google]
1424482212310.png
484 KB, 736x577
>>63043732
>version of a power that some men in the Gamergate crowd seem to dream of having: the power to be anyone, be anywhere, and do anything without social repercussions.

What the fuck, that sounds more like modern feminism

> a vengeful ex who can systematically destroy a game developer’s professional reputation,

So it's ok that women cheat?

Who the fuck is Arthur Chu and why is he so god damn retarded?
>>
>>63045834
Fucking /pol/tard filth idiot.
>>
Whoa I'm new to /tv/ but what the other boards say is really true, /pol/ derails threads everywhere
Pretty annoying

Guess I'll go back to /x/ to read more creepy shit instead of this
>>
>>63045932
>/pol/ propaganda
>reality
Pick one, retard. Because as much as i fucking hate ghettos, redneck filth should be beaten and slaughterd more so. Just like there are good whites, there are also good blacks, as much as you nazi butchs refuse to belive that.
>>
File: iq5.jpg (46 KB, 791x520) Image search: [Google]
iq5.jpg
46 KB, 791x520
>>63045900
You are too much idiot even to be a nigger, Jamal. That's stats are referring to interracial rape. Can you understand now, monkey?
>>
>>63045970
This thread was /pol/ from the start
>>
>>63043993
Yet Jessica Jones is the one that breaks locks, breaks doors, climbs buildings. Retarded SJWs can't keep their shit straight. I think they just want to be the oppressors instead of the weak willed faggots they are. There's a dictator in every liberal.
>>
>>63045977
found the nigger
>>
>>63044124
There's more money in whining then there is in being a healthy adult. Put it together yourself, fatass.
>>
>>63045980
He was talking about interracial rape...

/pol/ manages to fuck up yet again
>>
>>63045977
The source is right in the image you faggot, it's goverment statistics.

Niggers do disproportionately more rape and murder
>>
>>63045843
I'm no SJW but there's no way a black woman has not been raped by a white man. I have no doubt black -on-white rape is higher, but to say there's no white-on-black rape is weapons-grade stupid troll shit.
>>
>>63045900
Care to back this fact up with any kind of source or anything?
>>
File: tumblr_lk0mrrQspB1qd0kpto1_500.jpg (103 KB, 500x684) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lk0mrrQspB1qd0kpto1_500.jpg
103 KB, 500x684
>literally STILL talking about GG

not to mention

>making connections THIS tenuous

I'm just so much better than these people
>>
>>63045977
>/pol/ propaganda
>Bureau of Justice Statistics data

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus04.pdf

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus05.pdf

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus06.pdf

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus07.pdf

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus08.pdf
>>
>>63046067
>I'm just so much better than these people
please present the evidence
>>
>>63046056
You can see the stats for tourself.

>>63046072
>>
>>63043921
>dat revisionist history

GG won and that's the problem. They have nothing to fight against anymore.
>>
>>63046082

I don't need to justify myself to you
>>
>>63046044
Dumb fag, I just typed that shit in twice and it's a 404.
>>
>>63046044
Governemnt statistics my fucking ass, whites are just as canerous and retarded as blacks, when will you entitled rednecjs realize your just as if not more inferior you fucking filth!
>>
File: mst3k.jpg (112 KB, 1137x520) Image search: [Google]
mst3k.jpg
112 KB, 1137x520
i watch 2 episodes of this shit while playing monopoly at a friends house
it's like a fat woman's self hating wet dreams
>>
>>63046082
evidence is racist
it's the only explanation for why there are so many black people in jail
>>
>>63046026
Learn to read.
>>
>>63045833
damn, I'd do her sister
>>
File: 1445886357824.jpg (17 KB, 399x400) Image search: [Google]
1445886357824.jpg
17 KB, 399x400
>>63046125
>criticizing rednecks while spelling like one
>>
File: huh.jpg (236 KB, 1600x871) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
236 KB, 1600x871
>>63045843
>>63045900
Well rape is really under reported so stats on it aren't very accurate. That being said...
>>
File: 1434743432824.jpg (137 KB, 695x850) Image search: [Google]
1434743432824.jpg
137 KB, 695x850
>>63046125
>Governemnt statistics my fucking ass

Eat shit, faggot, just eat it.
>>
File: 1442897331564.gif (126 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1442897331564.gif
126 KB, 720x480
>>63043732
>listening to anything from the fat azn sociopathic fascist chu
>>
File: 1448217764074.jpg (102 KB, 680x966) Image search: [Google]
1448217764074.jpg
102 KB, 680x966
>>63046072

Can someone explain how this thing is formatted? The numbers are table numbers but IDK how to find a table in the pdf without scrolling page by page?

What page is the relevant data on.
>>
>>63045736
>>63045135
autism speaks
>>
>>63043921
>GG died
Well actually GG died like a month after it started, no wait two months, no wait three months no wait....well whatever.

But the important thing is that no matter how many times GG dies, it comes back to life whenever SJW's need a lazy scapegoat for something.
>>
File: ...autism.jpg (75 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
...autism.jpg
75 KB, 720x540
>>63043732
>made up article you wrote yourself to push your literal reddit agenda

is this your subreddit by any chance? https://www.reddit.com/r/JessicaJonesGamerGate/
>>
>>63046125
>denying facts
at this point just admit you lost m8
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.