[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally Average White American Female: the movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 454x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 454x720
Literally Average White American Female: the movie
>>
I fucking hate this bitch but everyone seems to love her.
>>
>>63043386
theres a lot of trash out there that can relate to her...
>>
jew media constantly pandering to degenerates and the least common denominator is actually turning the average person into the least common denominator

a decade ago a middle class person won't even cross to think this way. now all of them want to act like twats because they think it's glamorous and self-discovery bullshit
>>
>>63044103
Shes so fucking funny
>>
>>63045901
This is absolutely perfect bait, its short but succint and worded beautifully
>>
if you guys went outside once in a while you would know there are actually women out there that are as alcoholic and mentally unstable as her character in the film

its the opposite of WEED LMAO because WEED LMAO movies dont have that moment where the character turns around and becomes a proper functional person

and john cena was hilarious in this movie. so was that black basketball guy. she has a lot of male comic friends who have small roles in this movie and theyre all amazing so desu senpai overall 7\10 movie
>>
>>63043386
>Gay John Meme-a
>not the best movie out there
>>
File: 1431964256627.jpg (125 KB, 994x800) Image search: [Google]
1431964256627.jpg
125 KB, 994x800
That promotional picture, compared to this (which was taken first, of course), just speaks volumes.

Notice how the legitimately funny and talented woman Olson actually looks like she interrupted the picture to take a swig of beer and got caught mid shot.

Notice how fat unfunny pig Schumer can't help but stare directly into the camera and notice how her gesturing is much more emphatic. Notice how she's gussied up much more than Olson and still looks uglier. This is because she's desperate and insecure. Even when portraying a "trainwreck" she still wants validation. She is worthless and hates herself. She is literally Dee stumbling into unprecedented success ala "The Gang Broke Dee" and yet she can't even portray a character like Dee as well as somebody who is an actual success in life.
>>
>>63045925
I honestly think shes funny though.
>>
>>63046523
Nice try
>>
John Cena was pretty funny... And as much as I hate Bron Bron, the scene where he made Hader pay for lunch was great too.
>>
>>63046119
yeah shumer just looks like a vapid cunt while olson's entire world is that beer in comparison
>>
>>63046543
literally not lying. I love inside amy schumer and ive seen a bunch of her stand up.
>>
>>63046772
Trying too hard now
>>
>>63046824
shes ach funny tho. I likeher live at the apollo special
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.