[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Republicans Just Don’t Get Stephen Colbert: Fox News-Watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: Stephen-Colbert-640x439.jpg (114 KB, 640x439) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Colbert-640x439.jpg
114 KB, 640x439
Colbert's ratings are down. Republicans are refusing to watch him. Indeed, they are afraid to be challenged.

According to a poll published by The Hollywood Reporter, it seems that Colbert has a GOP problem. Only 17 percent of Colbert’s viewers are Republican compared to 31 percent for Fallon and 33 percent for Kimmel. While Kimmel is clearly the comedian that most appeals to Republican viewers, both he and Fallon have a fairly balanced split between parties. Colbert, in contrast, does not.

So why don’t Republicans like him? According to Callum Borchers in the Washington Post, the problem is that Colbert takes positions that will enrage the GOP on topics like the Syrian refugees. When he goes after these issues he tends to skewer the GOP, exposing the flaws to their logic, mocking their twisted so-called values, and revealing their penchant for re-writing history. Borcher tells us “Colbert knows how to bring down the house by painting conservatives as a bunch of backward xenophobes. He’s one of the best at it.”

Recent studies have suggested that there is a significant intelligence gap between Democrats and Republicans. It is smart humor and it is a sort of humor one never sees on Fallon or Kimmel. Even more importantly it is the sort of humor that is much less likely to appeal to Republican viewers because it depends on questioning beliefs and criticizing the status quo.
>>
This is true..my brother is a Jesus freak and he talks shit about Colbert all the time, refusing to watch.

Conservakeks don't want to see anyone ever discuss anything.
>>
>>63042353
kek not subtle enough for them to think he's serious anymore
>>
>>63042353
get out of here /pol/
>>
>>63042353

>Colbert's ratings are down.
I'm a "liberal" and I don't like him.
Letterman's mantle should have gone to Conan.
CBS should get down on it's knees and BEG Conan to take over the time slot.
>>
File: 1448415687129.jpg (6 KB, 184x200) Image search: [Google]
1448415687129.jpg
6 KB, 184x200
>>63042353
It's not just republican viewers that are down you dumb fuck. He has massive viewer drops across the entire board.
>>
>>63042353
>over half of British Muslims think free speech should not extend to blasphemy
>over a quarter of British Muslims sympathized with the Charlie Hebdo killers
>these kinds of opinions are even more magnified across the Middle East
>the western world should welcome this kind of retardation
Why do regressive leftists love backwards theocratic zealots so much when they're brown?
>>
>if you don't agree with our misinformation propaganda mouthpiece you must be socially ostracized as being dumb

leftists are literally the modern day emperor's new clothes
>>
>>63043211

Do Muhammad freaks like Colbert?
>>
>>63042353

Why are people expected to watch a show that isn't funny AND pushes an agenda you don't agree with? I'm conservative but The Colbert Report, Jon Stewart (until the last few years), and Bill Maher are at least can be funny, sometimes.
>>
Why would I want to watch a preachy, uppity liberal who has yet to prove himself as a late night show host?

He's acting like Letterman, Carson and Leno ain't got shit on him, and yet he's a kek with a raging boner for the liberal hot topic of the week and a personal crusade against anyone who disagrees with king nigger and his cohorts.
>>
I'm a conservative and can't stand this awful show but now that hollywoodreporter.com said it is cause I'm too stupid I may go watch it again one more time.
>>
>>63046538
THIS, a thousand times this.
>>
>>63042353
People who self identify as "republicans" are legitimately some of the dumbest people in the world. Granted, people who self identify as democrats are equally, if not more-so, morons.

However, the article bemoaning the lack of approval from republicans should make anyone's eyes roll as they are mostly partisan retards looking for an echo-chamber, ala foxnews or the like. Who cares.
>>
>>63047390
You sound like you're 19 years old tops.
>>
>>63046538
as much as I'd love that, Conan's ratings would be much worse than Colbert.
>>
>>63046896
>the "left" just wants to make fun of you for being a tiny dick kuck-servative
>the "right" wants to literally bag and tag minorities, enforce legislation that criminalizes speech on college campuses that disagrees with them
Yeah, tell me again which side is the *real* threat to civil liberties.
>>
He'll tailor his advertising to a more upscale audience and make a fortune. Mad Men's ratings were low as fuck, but the show raked in money because of the demographics of the audience.
>>
>>63047437
Actually, with age comes wisdom and cynicism. Nice try though.
>>
>>63047480
>bag and tag minorities
illegal immigrants

>enforce legislation that criminalizes speech on college campuses that disagrees with them
that's the left actually
>>
File: 1446495213491.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1446495213491.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
>>63047552
confirmed college freshman.
>>
>>63047552
If you don't understand the fundamental policy differences between the two sides, you are either immature or stupid. Being a liberal or a conservative does have an important impact on someone's mentality and world view.
>>
>>63047608
Is that guy a real rapper and those are his album covers?
>>
File: 1000hurts___twlight_McD.jpg (62 KB, 600x469) Image search: [Google]
1000hurts___twlight_McD.jpg
62 KB, 600x469
>>63042353

Republicunts liked him better when he was "one of them".

They don't understand he was playing a character.
>>
The exact same argument could be made for liberals not watching FOX. Also,

>>>/pol/
>>
>>63048097
why are you linking to the board we're currently posting on?
>>
>>63042353
>CBS hires a leftist shill to replace somewhat centrist Dave Letterman
>surprised when people that don't support leftist ideology don't watch

Fuck that shill bastard.

I hope his show, and every other leftist shill "talk show", bombs as they should.
>>
>>63048245

Why should they?
>>
>>63048143
lad...
>>
>>63048280
f͏am?
>>
File: rosieodonnellview.jpg (49 KB, 588x494) Image search: [Google]
rosieodonnellview.jpg
49 KB, 588x494
>>63047661 You're partly right anon. I've met plenty of Conservatives who trend either way per open-mindedness, and "Liberals" who blow a gasket when confronted with facts and tie themselves in knots trying to make the answer fit the "facts" Pic related.
>>
He should look at past Letterman and Carson tapings and notice neither of them got political. Still shilling for the Democrats means you've lost half your potential audience already and a fair number of Dems still cringe at the stretch his jokes go to make fun of conservatives.

The reddit live audience also doesn't help as well when they have zero social awareness that booing a guest makes the viewer at home feel uncomfortable and changes channel.
>>
>>63048004
Is this the new joke stupid democrats spam to feel smart?
>>
File: 1437520547751.jpg (53 KB, 476x356) Image search: [Google]
1437520547751.jpg
53 KB, 476x356
>>63048004
Think about all the people who don't realize Larry the Cable Guy is an act.
>>
>>63043211
lol, I'm sure you'd be saying the same thing if 99% of tv and news was spewing shit you disagreed with.

it must be nice to live in such an echo chamber
>>
>>63048245

Letterman is a leftist, but good entertainers know not to shill when they're trying to be funny. or at least do what Maher does and be really open about your own biases

preachers aren't funny. Colbert is dead.
>>
>>63048329
This. other late night talk show hosts are liberal but they don't make that their focus because it turns off their audience.
>>
How many years in a row can you watch a guy say the same shit with the same delivery? Especially when there are four other people doing the exact same thing. The audience who watch this shit are just obsessed with irony, sarcasm and analogies that validate their world views.
>>
>right-wingers don't watch Colbert
>"LOL IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE STUPID"
This is some weak ass damage control.
>>
>>63048143
phew
>>
>>63047480
Is this opposite day?
>>
Yeah I'm sure liberals listen to conservative comedians all the time
>>
>le republicans are DUMB meme <:^)

LOL IT's 2015 you guys COME ON, we should just have ONE political party and no one should disagree jesus christ cmon... get with the program it's impossible for my opinions to be wrong so there, eliminate all other politcal parties except democrats and the world will be PERFECT1!

^ This is literally what under-aged brainwashed liberals think.
>>
it would be nice to have at least one conservative talk show host. but we don't even have one. liberals like to say the right wing lives in an echo chamber but i don't see how.

how can one other than living in a cave live in a right wing echo chamber. meanwhile its very easy to live in a leftwing echo chamber

msnbc, cbs, abc, nbc, cnn, nytimes, washington post, AP, daily show, colbert, bill maher, jon oliver, every late night talk show host, snl, newsweek, TIME, hollywood, public educaiton and higher education.
>>
>>63048004
Nobody thought he was for real. I'm sure liberals get a nice kek thinking "tepublicunts" (original) did but that's just not true
>>
>>63042353
>paints conservatives as a bunch of backward xenophobes.
Must be a dumbass if you don't like watching that as a conservative.
>>
REPUBLISHITS ON SUICIDE WATCH

LITERALLY CONFIRMED AS MORONS FOR NOT WATCHING THE HANDSOME 210 IQ STEVEN COLBERT SLAY THEIR IGNORANT IDEAS WITH COLD LOGIC AND CUTTING EDGE HUMOR

GET THAT FUCKING SMALL GOVERNMENT CONSTITUTIONALISM THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, YOU PEA BRAINED LOSERS

DEMOCRATS WIN FOREVER, JUST LOOK AT THIS GRAPH THAT SAYS SO
>>
>>63048543
Lol they don't understand bill mahr is just a character XD it's 2015 cmon
>>
>>63047450

seriously bro, NO

why would you say that?
are his ratings down on his cable show?
>>
File: 22234524642244.jpg (178 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
22234524642244.jpg
178 KB, 960x720
>>63048548
I mean, honestly autocracy is better than a corrupt democracy.
>>
>>63048577
>SMALL GOVERNMENT CONSTITUTIONALISM
i know this is a troll but how exactly is this an insult?
>>
File: peaked.gif (1 MB, 167x170) Image search: [Google]
peaked.gif
1 MB, 167x170
>>63047480
> enforce legislation that criminalizes speech on college campuses that disagrees with them
>right

Anon, I...
>>
>>63042353
Ratings are down because it's supposed to be a late night talk show not another fucking liberal soapbox platform.

Letterman retiring was the end of these shows anyway

Also obligatory "real americans with real jobs don't want to sit down to relax after a hard days work and be told how evil and racist and dumb they are by some preppy know nothing celebrity with a fake job" argument
>>
>>63047480
>>the "right" wants to literally bag and tag minorities, enforce legislation that criminalizes speech on college campuses that disagrees with them
kek, nobody can be this dumb.

i can understand not liking republicans and their hypocrisy on gay marriage and maybe on abortion, but to say the left is pro freedom is naivete at its worst.
>>
>>63048612

>saying an autocracy is better than a "corrupt" democracy

Is this bait? Is this anyone actually this retarded?
>>
>>63048693
>hypocrisy on gay marriage and abortion

Can you enunciate?
t. Gay
>>
>>63042353
Im not a republican but am a conservative, although thats not why i don't watch colbert. i used to watch the report all the time and liked his satirical take on politics. The Late Show is just boring and he can't do the late night medium very well. Honestly I preferred David Letterman. Heck I preferred Craig Ferguson and his show was usually laughably bad production values and hacky jokes. Colbert is just really really boring and its disappointing because id expected him to be great. Its too mish-mash of the old report political satire, poorly mixed in with the traditional Late Night format, and combined with Fallon style bullshit antics. Also he hasnt been getting good guests, which i assume is in part due to the dismal ratings and being based in NYC instead of LA. To me it just seems like Colbert is really trying to make the show his own or unique in anyway, like he previously had done with the Report.

To compare the intelligence of Democrats and Republicans seems like a massive waste of time to me. Thankfully im not either and can ignore both or engage with either as I see fit. With Colbert it just hasnt been worth bothering to watch.
>>
>>63048640
Yeah conservative keks are also going to political rallies threatening to shut down the event if the speaker doesn't let them preach their shit to the crowd..

Liberals are really the most reasonable people just ask the ex Yale president
>>
>>63048714
did you mean elaborate?
>>
>>63048706
Democracy worshiper, anon?
>>
> "Our opinions are good! Their opinions are bad!"
> Smart humor

k
>>
>>63046538
This is so fucking true. Conan is the man and im sick of him getting shafted by the big networks and rival hosts.
>>
>>63048734
What's hypocritical about their positions?
>>
>>63047060
Doubtful, given they dont like Americans, especially European Americans.
>>
>conservative echo chamber yelling about liberal echo chambers
>>
>>63047480
lepooplicans are cancer
>>
>>63047718
He has over 200 confirmed mixtapes
>>
>>63048621
It's 2015 and I can't even
>>
>>63048766
in my opinion its hypocritical for the govt to define marriage a certain way when it gives certain benefits to certain types of "marriage" in my opinion govt has no place in marriage at all.

abortion is trickier and arguably not hypocritical since the protection of individual rights can mean unborn babies so i wouldn't say its really hypocritical i just happen to be prochoice during the first trimester. but it could be argued its a part of big govt.

but that doesn't mean i'm so naive to think that the right is anywhere near as hypocritical or as supportive of big govt as the left is.

the left who tries to destroy industries tax the fuck out of us, outlaw smoking in private establishments, regulate businesses out of business, restrict our choices, mandate we give thousands of dollars a year to corrupt insurance companies, protect huge corporations etc.

the right rightfully gets exposed for some of their hypocrisies the left never does.

>>63048805
what right wing echo chamber? how does one live in a right wing echo chamber?
>>
>>63048743

>proving the "GOP doesn't understand satire" point right

Shit son, step it up.
>>
>>63042353
The only thing that infuriates me is when a theater major thinks he knows more about the economy than an actuary, and I'm called stupid for disagreeing
>>
>>63048868
It's not satire when you drop the actual pretext of satire.

Satire is funny, this isn't satire, it just sucks.
>>
>>63048865
Reasonable consistent and well formed opinions anon, even though I disagree.
>>
>>63048805
>a thread open to literally everyone to say whatever they want is an echo chamber
You just went several degrees beyond full retard.
>>
>>63048805
downvoted
>>
>>63048913

This same retarded logic can be applied to pretty much every "liberal echo chamber" I see people constantly bitching about on here.
>>
>>63048004
I watched him, and even Leibowitz at the time, cause it was funny.
I'm a conservative and it was legitimately funny to laugh at the retarded sect of conservatives
But he is just not funny without the character and his own personal opinions are shit compared to his written opinions
>>
>>63048938
I'll just go and interrupt Colbert in the middle of his newest show
>>
>>63048868
> we're just pretending to be retarded
> smart

Happy?
>>
>>63047552
>With age comes wisdom
Yeah, just look at Hillary and Bernie teeming with enlightenment.
>>
>>63048959

If we're applying the term "echo chamber" to targeted, one-sided media (shows, movies, books, news sites, radio) then there's an absurd number of echo chambers for literally any belief and the word is as meaningless as the word "circlejerk".
>>
>>63048938
Not true, Reddit and Tumblr require accounts.
>>
the late show died a couple years back anyway
>>
File: ,.,.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
,.,.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>63047480
>>
>>63048994
I'm just saying that's why people no longer like this particular instance, because it used to be not nearly as blatant.
>>
>>63048729
>Liberals are really the most reasonable people just ask the ex Yale president

No not really
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6rCbqpq6d0

http://www.vox.com/2015/6/3/8706323/college-professor-afraid

Can we stop with the whole" lel both sides are dumb so stop making fun of liberals shitlord" talk.
>>
File: wat de fugg.png (55 KB, 918x631) Image search: [Google]
wat de fugg.png
55 KB, 918x631
>>63047480
I beg to differ. Look at this fucking email I got today:
>>
>>63048913

The ability to say whatever you want doesn't disqualify it from being an echo chamber if the vast majority of people frequenting it have the same general beliefs and opinions.
>>
>>63046538
>Conan
>not Ferguson

WRONG
>>
File: 1446479073718.png (34 KB, 352x173) Image search: [Google]
1446479073718.png
34 KB, 352x173
>>
>>63049041
Lol my campus at western Washington was shut down because people were trolling on yik yak calling people niggers and what not..the kek president is asking for direction from the students of color..changing schools after the semester. This place has become a day care
>>
>>63049071
>liking Ferguson
Ah, a fellow redditor i see /ht to you
>>
I am a moderate liberal but Colbert has went full blown SJW in his new show. Every guest is some self back patting liberal so Colbert can ride on it. Also it is nothing but 'liberals are good, everyone else are bad' humor.

It is just the Daily Show/Colbert Report. It is needlessly political every night. It wears on you.
>>
>>63042353
There is a limitless supply of liberal hypocrisy to poke at, but doing so is career suicide in the mainstream that is controlled by uber leftist kikes.

There is a lot of right-wing comedy talk shows out there that have huge audiences, it just goes unnoticed because the MSM pretend they don't exist.
>>
>>63049265
even when i was liberal and would watch keith olbermann with my dad who is also liberal, said, "i can't watch someone just constantly spout my beliefs right back at me all the time I want to be challenged and hear varying viewpoints"
>>
>>63049280
>There is a lot of right-wing comedy talk shows out there that have huge audiences,

Please, name them all.
>>
>>63046538
Conan had his shot at the big network timeslot, and fucked it up royally. He's too weird for mainstream.
>>
>>63049041
Literally nothing wrong with criminalizing racist invective.
>>
>>63049041
>UCF
worst school in florida tbqh
>>
>>63049444
Yeah he needs to meme more
>>
>>63049490
>criminalizing free speech

its this kind of shit that turns liberals into conservatives.

freedom is what wins arguments more govt control is what loses arguments and supporters.
>>
File: Triumph of the Wall.webm (3 MB, 184x138) Image search: [Google]
Triumph of the Wall.webm
3 MB, 184x138
>>63049528
this webm is literally you, ugh
>>
why is it that even in non-voting years politics is all over american tv in some form or other yet nothing actually changes because hardly anyone actually votes? over in britain the few talk shows we do have are zero political yet our democratic system is arguably stronger and our government and media more transparent. are you all just desensitised to political issues now?
>>
File: hollywood news.png (575 KB, 348x1288) Image search: [Google]
hollywood news.png
575 KB, 348x1288
>According to a poll published by The Hollywood Reporter
>>
>>63049677
politics are a form of entertainment here
>>
>>63042353
>butthurt

I don't watch Colbert's Late Show because Colbert's Late Show isn't funny.

Colbert Report was hilarious.
>>
>>63042353

It's just not as funny as the Report was, sorry.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (116 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
116 KB, 1000x1000
>>63049499
i know..... feels really bad, was suicidal about it my first semester but ive accepted the dump now
>>
>>63049490
>Literally nothing wrong with criminalizing racist invective.

This is what leftists actually believe.
>>
>>63049667

No different then the democratic party today.
>>
>>63049041
Kek did someone put up happy merchant stickers?
>>
>>63049724
but that's the point, how can it be entertaining when nothing changes? at least in sport but there's a final score but in american politics the same issues keep going with no outcome
>>
File: 1430253318694.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1430253318694.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>63049528
>free speech
>on private property
>>
>>63049837
i wouldn't say nothing changes, our supreme court legalized gay marriage nationally just a month ago and race war drama is omnipresent but slow-burning
>>
>>63049846
>claiming to promote the freedom of ideas and the principles of free thinking and free thought

>banning opinions you don't like

kill yourself.
>>
>>63049876
*6 months ago
>>
>>63048938
No it can't, you daffy cunt, since actual liberal echo chambers like reddit and tumblr are designed to be that way through rules and mods. There are zero rules that say you have to espouse a specific political ideology on 4chan. If you believe this thread to be a conservative echo chamber then that's because most posters on 4chan, or at least on /tv/, naturally lean to the right.
>>
>>63049837
>obamacare
>gay marriage
>weed legalization in multiple states

>hurr durr nothing changes

europoors are literally slaves
>>
/people who literally did nothing wrong/
/keks/
/tv/
>>
>>63049876
only because individual states took it into their own hands though, if it had been left to your senate it would've took even longer if ever
>>
File: 1406869831438.png (55 KB, 1170x600) Image search: [Google]
1406869831438.png
55 KB, 1170x600
>>63049903
>being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole is something that should be found in higher education, otherwise there is no freedom of speech/thought/ideas
>>
>>63049931
ANIME RACISTS FOR TED CRUZ
>>
File: liberals.jpg (23 KB, 520x416) Image search: [Google]
liberals.jpg
23 KB, 520x416
>>63049846
>>
>>63049997
i would argue the children freaking out about a shit swastika and barging into libraries and harassing people and saying fuck white people etc are being assholes.
in the sea of ideas you're going to have some bad ones. I don't trust retards like you to determine what ideas are acceptable and which aren't
>>
>>63050014
>implying we aren't voting Trump
>>
>>63049937
>obamacare
still not implemented, we've a health service for literally decades anyway
>marijuana legalisation
only in a few states because they took it upon themselves to vote

and you still have no paid maternity leave or paid sickness leave, think we have it bretty good 2bh
>>
>>63050065
what country are you from?
>>
>>63050087
he's a britkek clearly
>>
>>63050065
>and you still have no paid maternity leave or paid sickness leave, think we have it bretty good 2bh

any non-McDonald's job has both of those. And health insurance
>>
>>63047661
> fundamental policy differences between the two sides

One side wants to give money to niggers and spics.

One side wants to give money to corporate niggers.

Both want to give money to Jews.
>>
>>63050049
If you can't differentiate between say, a differing opinion on welfare, and swastika graffi, you are the idiot anon

They're not the same thing
>>
>>63050065
>moving dem goal posts
>>
Republicans are the ISIS of America. They don't want to learn about facts that contradict their core beliefs. If there's a conflict they choose fantasy over reality every time and tell themselves that their fantasy is reality. It's delusional of course but good luck convincing a conservative of that reality when they decide not to listen.
>>
>>63050117
i'm not sure what you're trying to say.

i look at a shit swastika as kids being kids and a meaningless nothing thing. not something to start a movement and a hunger strike by overprivileged babies.
>>
>>63050065
Stop embarrassing the rest of us British with your idiotic take on American politics and culture.
>>
>>63050099
>health insurance
>McJob
top kek
Easy to spot the unemployed child. You can't get health insurance at a McJob unless you work 40 hours. And they don't give 40 hours to anybody except managers. Why give benefits to 40 hour workers when you can just hire more 30 hours workers with no benefits?
>>
>>63049931
>If you believe this thread to be a conservative echo chamber then that's because most posters on 4chan, or at least on /tv/, naturally lean to the right.

Still a shitty echo chamber by definition. Not to mention that all your favorite boogeymen sites tend to be compartmentalized, so only small parts of them are actually evil lieberal safe havens. Leddit has tons of very, very right wing subreddits. I don't know what Tumblr has, aside from boatloads of porn.

In fact, the conservative subreddit is pretty well-known for being one of the few political subreddits that flat out bans people who disagree with the mdos.
>>
>>63050181
le reading comprehension meme
>>
>>63050143
what reality are you trying to convince us of?

that europe is doing well? that we should be more like sweden? have you ever been to europe? i'm guessing not. but as a former liberal who has actually traveled to europe, its not the utopia the left pretends it is.

its a bunch of hovel apartments where people pay half their income in taxes have no basic amenities etc.
>>
>>63050181
>non-McJob

Easy to spot the illiterate ape.
>>
>>63050150
>kids being kids
you mean indians being indians. who do we know that refuses to poo in loo? and lest we forget that the swastika is a hindu symbol.
>>
>>63050210
that shit goes way over the heads of liberals.

liberals believe that white supremacists can't wait to shit on the wall and make a swastika, because everyone knows that shit swastikas equal white pride.

i mean how stupid do liberals have to be?
>>
>Republicans are refusing to watch him. Indeed, they are afraid to be challenged.

>Not wanting to watch something means you are "afraid to be challenged"

Or it means you have a shitty show.

Why would I want to tune in every week to watch some overpaid, unfunny liberal hack sit behind a desk and tell me how "racist" I am for not wanting my kids to get raped like they did in Rotherham?
>>
>>63049667
>if you believe in Freedom of Speech then you're a Nazi!
Nazis are fascists that want to take away Freedom of Speech and give the government full control, you fucking retard.
>>
>>63050259
this.

when's the last time liberals were challenged?

conservatives are pretty much forced to watch the liberal media etc go to liberal colleges, public schools etc. watch hollywood etc.

liberals never have their views challenged.
>>
>>63050162
>>63050140
all I asked was why america finds politics so entertaining and I got a list of reasons for why my country is shit and theirs is great, so I responded in kind

sure is /pol/ in here today
>>
>>63050205
Europe still has better living standards than Amerikek. It's a bitter pill to swallow. The left has made a better society than conservakeks. There's a reason the 1st world embraces liberal ideology and the Middle East third world embraces conservative ideology.
>>
>>63049677
>nothing actually changes because hardly anyone actually votes
>>
>>63050304

What you're saying is that liberals and reality are the same thing. Conservatives are crying because reality isn't the same as their fantasy. Conservatives want to be tucked in at night by grandfather Reagan and told that the free market magic will fix the world by magic and they don't need to think about anything. But that's not reality. Liberals and reality go together. Conservatives and fantasy go together. Eventually conservatives have to grow up and face reality.
>>
File: healthcare.png (155 KB, 1199x1822) Image search: [Google]
healthcare.png
155 KB, 1199x1822
>>63050315
by what standards?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_household_income#Median_household_income_and_the_US_economy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index#Very_high_human_development

i mean if you're from the countries that are higher than the US sure you can talk shit.

>>63050352
You better hope you're right, and there aren't other factors giving your views dominance in all apparatuses of propaganda, because if you're wrong, that means you've just been brainwashed living in an echo chamber, because your ideas have never been challenged.
>>
>>63050321
57% voter turnout in 2012 and most of them old people

JUST
>>
>>63050315
Economically speaking, I generally agree. However, on the ideological side, Europe has produced a weak and horrifically emasculated culture that is begging to be supplanted by something perceived as strong and virile. Europe's tenure as a shining beacon to democratic socialism will end in about 10 years when those conservative Muslims start outbreeding European natives.

Hell, in many European countries today, the number of Middle Eastern immigrant births far outweighs the number of native births. The Europeans are on borrowed time and most of them don't even know it.
>>
>>63050410
not even economically speaking. see >>63050387
and given their tiny white populations relative to the USA's its saying even less. not to mention their anemic economic growth and reliance on american innovation.

Europe is a dying old man
>>
>>63050410
Strong and virile cultures as you call them have no place in the modern world. This isn't the 14th century. We're not fighting Mongol hordes. And even when we did, the strong masculine Europeans lost every fight. In the modern world the fights are won by effeminate tech geeks far from the front line. The masculine fighters of ISIS get obliterated by nerds 2,000 miles away piloting drones. The world has changed. Conservative ideals worked in the stone age. They don't work in the tech age. Adapt or die. Conservatives are dying. Literally. The Middle East is conservative as fuck and they are dying by the hundreds of thousands in the war against the liberal West. And we wouldn't have it any other way. No one wants to be some conservative backwards Africa or Middle Eastern Nation. We all recognize the superiority of the liberal West in every facet of life.
>>
>>63050315
>3rd world embraces conservative ideology
In petty shit , not economic policy and THAT is the most important
most undeveloped countries have been ravaged by leftist economic policies, even Honduras has "free" public college, a healthcare system and it's beyond shit
>>
>>63049846
>Universities are private property
Yeah, and corporations are people, too.
>>
>>63050143
>Republicans are the ISIS of America
Wew lad, this is why I avoid party politics like the plague
>>
>>63050493
>Strong and virile cultures as you call them have no place in the modern world.

I don't think you understand my argument, anon. Bombing these people is going to accomplish nothing as long as they continue to have a massive breeding population. In a matter of decades, Islam and Muslim culture are going to be the single largest ideological and religious blocs in Europe.

They are winning and the West is dying, unless, of course, Westerners start breeding prodigiously.
>>
>>63043211
>discussing anything
>aka calling Republicans old white racist honkeys

great "discussion" skills you libkeks have
>>
When did you grow out of leftism, /tv/ ?
For me it was 16.
>>
>>63050315

>Europe still has better living standards than Amerikek.

What a convenient imaginary metric.

You faggots are poorer than Americans and you live in places that have no freedom of speech or right to bare arms. Your income goes to pay for free heroin-needles for addicts and covering the health-costs of fat people and smokers.

So by what metric is your "standard of living" higher when libshit countries are poorer, less free and more economically dependent than my country?
>>
>>63049034
I think they where being sarcastic.
>>
>>63050595
Islam is losing this fight. A lot. Have you even seen the numbers? It's around 1,000:1 kdr in favor of the West. The breeding numbers don't even favor them. China learned a long time ago that run away population growth hurts you. The Middle East is in full collapse with the petrodollar in decline. There is no future for Islam. You are witnessing the final death throws of an archaic and doomed culture.
>>
>>63042353
Colbert is based

Fallon and Kimmel are garbage tier. Why am I not surprised. Fuck Maher though, guy is a complete douche.
>>
>>63050632
probably around 16. 4chan might have influenced me a lot in that regard. conservatives are painted as a dying breed of ignorant old people in the liberal mythos and 4chan showed me that that's not really the case. i think the real driving factor was a growing sense of cynicism though. socialism relies on the notion that man can be permanently conditioned to be moral and selfless but reality suggests that that's impossible.
>>
File: 1427778941577.jpg (118 KB, 489x350) Image search: [Google]
1427778941577.jpg
118 KB, 489x350
>>63042353
>lol right wingers just don't get it
>everyone is wrong but me and my liberal arts college crowd
no, people are just tired of them same material EVERYONE is doing right now.
>lol republicans
>lol the right wings
>lol conservitives
>lol religious groups
>ITS 2015 !!!
I could care about politics, just want a normal talk show or comedy show
>>
>>63048757
I doubt Conan would even do it, he has so much power over at TBS he can do whatever the fuck he wants and have his show go on indefinitely.
>>
>>63050680
sure thing, cletusstein
>>
>>63050733
That is normal. It's normal to laugh at Republikeks. They do laughable things every day. It's a circus and everyone is enjoying it except the tards who fap to Trump's toupee.
>>
>>63050680
>The breeding numbers don't even favor them.

The breeding numbers almost certainly favor them in European countries, anon. It doesn't matter how many you kill in the Middle East itself, what matters is how you curb the populations that are growing in Europe. With the projected influx of refugees from the ME going up every single time another Islamic majority country gets destabilized by the West, this continued policy of constant warfare does nothing but displace their populations into countries that are naive enough to take them.
>>
>>63046734

They don't really have to interact with them from the top of their Ivory Tower.

Trust me, if they started moving into the neighborhood their opinion would change.
>>
>>63047480
>wants to rightfully deport those who didn't take the time to get legally processed into a country
>wants to tell all the whiny, self righteous college kids to grow up, they cant always have their way and that's part of the real world. If they don't like then leave the fucking campus and work at Walmart for the rest of your life
FTFY
>>
>>63042353
>Recent studies have suggested that there is a significant intelligence gap between Democrats and Republicans.

Still peddling this lie, I see. https://reason.com/archives/2014/06/13/are-conservatives-dumber-than-liberals
>>
File: duck-soup-bfi-00m-kpr.jpg (129 KB, 670x426) Image search: [Google]
duck-soup-bfi-00m-kpr.jpg
129 KB, 670x426
>>63050404
>voting in presidential elections matters when the electoral college exists and the president doesn't have the dictatorial godking powers to institute their every whim like people seem to think the president can
>people think literally anything will change in the big picture with Democrats and Republicans trading offices
When will this meme perish?

https://youtu.be/uSsUoxlSADk
>>
>>63050733
>>lol republicans
>>lol the right wings
>>lol conservitives
>>lol religious groups
>>ITS 2015 !!!

It's not funny when these lunatics want to rule a country with the laws of God.

Why are you really surprised that modern people aren't as easily persuaded to follow these political clowns. Memes aside, people aren't that fucking stupid.
>>
>>63050745
>Dubai in full economic collapse
>Saudi Arabia in full economic collapse
>The rest of the Middle East was always in economic collapse
>ISIS says they can't raise enough money this year to cover expenses
>ISIS losing hundreds of soldiers every day
>Recruiting at all time low
>Middle Eastern governments everywhere are falling daily. Iraq, Libya, Egypt.
>Refugees fleeing the chaos.
It's over. Islam loses again.

>>63050776
>10,000 refugees will overtake 500,000,000 Europeans somehow.
Total logic. LOL!
>>
File: Really Miia.png (246 KB, 798x547) Image search: [Google]
Really Miia.png
246 KB, 798x547
>>63050763

>It's normal to laugh at Republikeks. They do laughable things every day.

Yeah, remember when Republicans publicly boycotted a restaurant franchise because they couldn't bare to eat a chicken sandwich made by a company that didn't agree with their politics?

Remember when they called it "an evil attempt to suppress minority voters" when a simple deterrent for voter fraud was proposed?

Remember how they forced businesses to pay sluts for contraception? Because birth-control isn't anybody's business but the woman's.....which is why the company has to pay for it.

Remember when they tried to lynch an innocent man for defending himself against a violent attacker solely because the attacker was black, and when the courts wouldn't hang him they just resorted to ruining that man and his family's lives?

Remember when they got a Mozilla CEO fired for the crime of being morally opposed to altering legislation to please gays?

Remember when Republicans started a "White Lives Matter" movement, and then used it as an excuse to light Baltimore on fire?
>>
>>63050851
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/04/us-europe-migrants-germany-numbers-idUSKCN0RY0UY20151004

>Germany now expects up to 1.5 million migrants in 2015
>>
>>63050857
I remember when Republikeks camped out in a fast food parking lot to support anti-gay propaganda. That was embarrassing. Then I remember when that same fast food joint told Repulikeks to fuck off because they were reversing their decision. That was extra embarrassing. Republikeks are a joke. It's too funny.
>>
>>63050763
>>63050842
his problem is he's not a political activist, speaker or anything of the sort. He's a fucking talk show host who fell into his own hype and now that there are dozens of people doing the same thing he's sinking in what should be the prime of his career. Its not that hard to udnerstand
>>
>>63050851
>economic collapse
citation needed
>>
>>63050904
>less than 0.3% of the population will be a majority
Conservatives and math are like vinegar and water.
>>
>>63050909

>I remember when Republikeks camped out in a fast food parking lot to support anti-gay propaganda

You mean to support Chic-Fil-A's right to freedom of speech?
Exactly what propaganda did they produce?

Also, that was what's called a counter-protest.
They wouldn't have been there if Liberals weren't already making asses of themselves by shrieking on the corner at people trying to enjoy some chicken.

Keep shrieking, Libshit.
>>
>>63050933
in demographic terms having an extra 2% of germany's population suddenly become destitute muslims is a massive shift
>>
>>63050595
cept the West has all the money, tech, and weapons. We could wipe out most ME countries in a week if a few our countries put aside trying to be le nice altruistic keks for 2 seconds.
>>
>>63050633

>living standards = living space

lol

Not that guy but it's pretty funny how you are aiding the stereotype of a stupid american
>>
>>63050851
>>10,000 refugees will overtake 500,000,000 Europeans somehow.
>Total logic. LOL!

In the US, the white population went from 90% of the overall population all the way down to 63% in a few generations. By 2030 (or even sooner by some projections) we're going to be a minority majority country. If Europe continues to let it's Muslims breed unchecked, and if Europeans themselves don't improve their native birth rates, you'll see the exact same decline in your white population.
>>
>>63050851
>he really thinks its only 10,000
>and that's disregarding the smelly fucks already here

anon, I..
>>
>>63050956
LOL! I found one of the keks who camped out in a chicken joint parking lot to hate gays. Too funny. Republikeks are an endless barrel of laughs. The things they do are hilarious. Camping at a chicken place will make gays disappear? Hilarious. Extra hilarious when the chicken joint supported gays and betrayed the idiots who bought their shitty sandwiches. Republikeks lose again. It's funny. I laugh all day long thinking about it.
>>
>>63050933
>2 million in 1 year
>they have 4+ kids while whites have less than 2
>he thinks the "refugee" "crisis" will end this year and not continue indefinitely as long as there is free money to be had from European welfare states
>>
>>63051020
nobody's replying to you f͏am, your posted-words to baited-words ratio is pretty low.
>>
He was funny when he was spoofing Bill O' Reilly, because Bill O' Reilly is fun to shit on
>>
>>63051020

Holy shit, this bait.
>>
>>63050387
most of the gdp is in the hands of the billionaires and the hdi ranking places a big importance on gdp as well
>>
>>63051046
>>63051089

#triggered
>>
>>63050995

>living standards = living space

No, but living space = wealth.
If your country is so great, why do the citizens of my country own more than you while spending less?

So much for your glorious socialist economies.
Why would I want to be more like someone poorer than me?
>>
>>63051121

Yep, bait.
>>
>>63051112
they even state hdi is only about potential and does not take into account inequality
>>
Republicans are already asleep because they work the next day.
>>
>>63051129
>Why would I want to be more like someone poorer than me?

Because they're happier than you

:^)
>>
>>63051171
what kind of unpatriotic kek works on thanksgiving
>>
>>63042353
Now THIS is damage control!
>>
>>63051112 (You)
>>63051158 (You)
I mean when it comes income equality United States is "behind"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_income_equality
>>
>>63051225
>income equality is an ultimate goal for lelbrals
Could you cûcks be any more retarded?
>>
>>63050857
>Yeah, remember when Republicans publicly boycotted a restaurant franchise because they couldn't bare to eat a chicken sandwich made by a company that didn't agree with their politics?

I remember hordes of homophobic republican idiots lining up to buy said chicken sandwiches and being proud about it

>Remember when they called it "an evil attempt to suppress minority voters" when a simple deterrent for voter fraud was proposed?

I do and there was never any voter fraud and it is a voter suppression tactic

>
Remember how they forced businesses to pay sluts for contraception? Because birth-control isn't anybody's business but the woman's.....which is why the company has to pay for it.

Yep they pay for viagra why not birth control. I suppose you're in favor of your bosses personal religious beliefs make your decisions instead of a doctor
>>
>>63042353
With the exception of Fox and talk radio (who the majority are too busy working to listen to), conservatives are bombarded with liberalism non-stop everyday, from every entertainment and media source. Why would they willing choose to subject themselves to arguably the most condescending and patronizing liberal on television?

It was slightly different when Colbert had his own show. He was playing a character. Now he's just talking down to everyone. In contrast, Kimmel and Fallon are fairly apolitical and don't go on ten minutes rants about how Donald Trump is evil.

Late night talk shows are supposed be light-hearted fluff. Letterman was a liberal, but he was an entertainer first. Colbert's hosting is especially toxic if you consider that the overwhelming majority of late night viewers are old people, who heavily lean conservative.

Thing is, CBS doesn't even care. They're all progressives, and care more about liberal street cred then ratings. So long as he's not a complete disaster, he'll stay there for a long time.
>>
>>63051300
Remember when liberals pet blacks overwhelming voted to repeal gay marriage in California when it passed the first time?

That was great, watching liberals fall over themselves trying to explain why their pet Hispanic and Black minorities were voting against gay rights.
>>
>>63051252
>inequality matters

the distance between the richest and poorest is meaningless.

if the poorest person in an unequal country is richer than the poorest person in an equal country why does inequality matter?
>>
>>63050956
>You mean to support Chic-Fil-A's right to freedom of speech?

What are you on about? They have that right. There's nothing protecting them from the backlash it produced. That's their own responsibility, I think as a business it was a very very stupid and uninformed move (go figure).

I think there is a discrepancy of what people want, But I think the leading trend is that people want laws that are able to change and that can be scrutinized. Trying to make laws directly linked to a religious institution is usually not a very good idea, since you have to deal with "holy laws" and how unchangeable they are. Not to mention it's only really taking into consideration one group.

It's just a mess, But I think the Republican party was a political ideology that simply countered the liberal way of lawmaking. Now it's full of theocrats and lunatics, which is a shame because some laws can benefit a more conservative approach, but not a religious one.
>>
>>63051112
your post implies that wealth is finite.

if mark zuckerberg makes a billiion dollars does it make me poorer? if you say yes you're economically illiterate.
>>
>>63051356
It doesn't. Liberals are just retarded and think black people actually want to work when in fact they're lazy as fuck and bring down our "equality" score.
>>
File: 1374195368511.gif (2 MB, 306x253) Image search: [Google]
1374195368511.gif
2 MB, 306x253
>>63051203
I do
>>
>>63051356
there doesn't seem to be a true median ranking because the median wikipedia article only lists GDP PPP per capita, which is simply looking at the overall amount of money rather than how much the median citizen has
>>
>>63047437
>You sound like you're 19 years old tops.

...and you sound like a 29 year old bottom
>>
>>63051434
clearly you don't understand what PPP means. which means how much purchasing power one has.

in terms of purchasing power american have more than most.

liberals are just too ignorant of facts when theyre right in front of them.
>>
>Make a "talk show" pandering to one portion of the population
>Make it so sickeningly biased and see-through that even liberals don't want to watch it as much
>Doesn't do as well as shows that don't insult the intelligence of their viewers and half the population of the country
Who woulda thought

>inb4 le Rush limbaugh foxnewwws
Guess Cons just support things they like more
>>
>>63051470
no, the opposite: you don't understand

it means how many donuts the billionaires plus the rest can buy, not how many donuts the median citizen can buy
>>
>>63051487
>Millionaires can afford Ferrari's
>I can't
>INEQUALITYYYYYY

Liberals everyone
>>
>>63051461
upvoted

ebin comeback
>>
File: 1382464618640.jpg (184 KB, 852x481) Image search: [Google]
1382464618640.jpg
184 KB, 852x481
>>63051518
but that's not what I wrote
>>
>>63051487
why does it matter how many donuts the rich can buy?

if we're not running out of donuts why do i care if the rich have more donuts? my ability to buy donuts is not relative to the amount the rich can buy because there is not a shortage of donuts.

liberals look at wealth as a finite pie that the rich keep taking more of. but the fact is the pie is constantly growing and the rich having more pie does not mean less pie for anyone else.
>>
>>63051518
I think you're generalizing a bit. there are liberals that are falling into the socialist bandwagon, but I don't subscribe to that because I've seen what it does, and who it benefits. I believe people are allowed to earn success, income equality is a bullshit trap that people buy into.
>>
>>63051553
it is basically.

you think that wealth is finite and when mark zuckerberg makes another 10 billion that is 10 billion he is taking away from everyone else.

imagine an island, where everyone is hungry and fishes with their hands, does the man who invents and sells a fishing pole and become rich make the islanders poorer or richer?

is the wealth of the island the same as it was before the invention of the fishing pole?
>>
>meme studies by libshits about conservatives
I wonder what the results will be...
>>
>>63051570
because their money is being counted along with yours and they have a lot more money which messes up the statistic

>>63051609
no, what I wrote was that if say you have a dollar and Bill has 9999 dollars then that doesn't mean your group of two has 5000 dollars per member
>>
>>63051620
>i don't need an opinion, i'll just mock both sides and never take a position and pretend i'm better than everyone.

i bet you call yourself an agnostic too.
>>
>>63051609

That depends, do you think the fish are an infinite resource?
>>
>>63051634
>because their money is being counted along with yours and they have a lot more money which messes up the statistic
then you clearly don't understand what "median" means since you're clearly misconstruing median with mean.

>no, what I wrote was that if say you have a dollar and Bill has 9999 dollars then that doesn't mean your group of two has 5000 dollars per member
you are clearly having trouble understanding what median means.
>>
>>63051672
like I wrote there is no true median ranking because they only listed GDP per capita in its place
>>
>>63051667
i don't think any percentage of the population is hoarding fish making fish more scarce for anyone else if thats what you mean.
>>
>>63051692
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_household_income#Gallup_gross_median_household_income
>>
>>63051726
they used the same GDP per capita statistic in forming that as well, only utilizing the gallups a bit
>>
File: 1439939660819.png (121 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1439939660819.png
121 KB, 258x245
>Kekeservatives are so thin-skinned that they turn off the tv if someone is making fun of their beliefs
>>
>>63051759
I mean they obviously weren't able to gallup ghetto niggers
>>
The problem is they wanted him to continue the LEL REPUBLICANS LMAO character that really only worked on Comedy Central.
That shit doesn't fly on a broadcast network. Colbert should've just been himself.
>>
>>63051797
love this frogpost
>>
I thought Colbert pretty much embodied Republicans. You'd figure they would eat that shit up.
>>
>>63051759
citation needed.

you're arguing against the same kind of statistics people like you, use to say america is a backwards rightwing hellhole and europe is a paradise.

have you ever been to europe? i'm guessing not. or you're from europe and obsessed with your own nationalism and competition with america.
>>
>>63051797
Actually hes down in viewers among Liberals too ;)

Frogposting libkucks btfo
>>
>>63051857
you probably haven't watched him at all. his comedy central character was a stereotypical conservative, though that veil was usually very thin. anyone that's seen the show knows he's very liberal.
>>
>>63051857
>You share a board with people this dumb
My sides familia
>>
>>63051797
if liberals ever watched anything but liberals you might have a point.
>>
>>63046589
I thought you were over-exaggerating, but holy shit!
>>
>>63051356
>if the poorest person in an unequal country is richer than the poorest person in an equal country why does inequality matter?
The bottom 60% in USA are poorer than those in scandinavia.

So, not only is your premise stupid, what you are implying is also completely wrong.

Also
>If the wealthiest in Africa live as well as the wealthiest in USA, what does poverty in Africa matter?
>>
>>63051857
He's more of a center-right, christian guy
>>
>>63051382
>if mark zuckerberg makes a billiion dollars does it make me poorer?
Yes you stupid faggot because rich and poor are superlative terms, comparing and contrasting claims to wealth existing within society.
>>
>>63051927
>The bottom 60% in USA are poorer than those in scandinavia.
citation?

lets also keep in mind that scandinavia altogether equals about 20 million white people, meanwhile the US is 320 million people half of which are black and brown people.

keep importing muslims and africans and then tell me their system "works"
>>
>>63042353
>Even more importantly it is the sort of humor that is much less likely to appeal to Republican viewers because it depends on questioning beliefs and criticizing the status quo.
How could someone be so deluded to think that Liberals aren't the status quo?
>>
>>63051867
I'm not arguing anything but the fact that many american cities are shitholes I wouldn't even dare visit, filled to the brim with people interested in stealing your belongings

why do americans care about one dollar deals so much if they're so wealthy? makes zero sense

I heard that in norway all grade school kids wear only really expensive brands of clothes and turning up in some poor shit is embarrassing - which makes a lot more sense because they're a small country with nationalized and evenly distributed oil wealth
>>
>>63051960
so when zuckerberg goes from eating 100 apples when i can only eat 10 apples to zuckerberg eating 500 apples but i can still eat 10 apples I have less apples?
>>
>>63051918
Of course millenials tuned in for a while to see. They were impressed, love it, but truth be told, they don't normally watch late night shows and they went back to their lives. No he has the job of starting a bit better off than Letterman and then building that audience. CBS was in 3rd. They had a couple weeks in first and now they're back to third. It was a short burst. He's got that job for the next thirty years. The Colbert Report people will turn 35 and overwhelmingly choose Colbert. It's a waiting game.
>>
>>63051129

>amerikeks need more space to live because they're so fucking fat

color me surprised
>>
>>63051927
>Scandinavia

Scandinavian countries were successful because they were white societies with a homogeneous culture, now that they are becoming black countries they will be Somalia-tier in 20 years
>>
>>63052002
its not surprising that Norway a tiny white country of a couple million with more oil per capita than saudi arabia does decently well. but i don't see how they can possibly be a model for the USA or think their system would ever work here.
>>
>>63050632
35, haven't yet.

You'll get me one day though /pol/, keep trying :>)
>>
File: 1448112685744.gif (66 KB, 500x830) Image search: [Google]
1448112685744.gif
66 KB, 500x830
>>63050387
>USA's healthcare system is superior to Europe
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.