[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sock of the disrespect. People who talk about how terrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
I'm sock of the disrespect. People who talk about how terrible YIFY was can blow it out their elitist ass. The next time I want to watch a great movie that wasn't as huge as Star Wars or Jaws I know there will be a well seeded YIFY torrent where others failed. Boohoo, you had to look down two more spots to find rarbg's Interstellar upload.

In 5 years that YIFY torrent will still be rocking 58 seeders while rarbg's barely sputters out 4.
Maybe the quality is so terrible because instead of enjoying the movie you throw a hissy fit that you can't appreciate the intricate details on Jaden Smith's forehead. Emotionally stunted children who can feel nothing but rage are a bigger cancer than YIFY ever was.
>>
File: 1446075191595.png (37 KB, 599x476) Image search: [Google]
1446075191595.png
37 KB, 599x476
>>63042180
>92 kbps audio is acceptable quality for literally anything

this is what YIFYfags actually believe
>>
>>63042180
I agree OP. I just download the movie to watch the movie.
>>
>based YIFY is dead
No more A10 V10, folks
>>
>>63042180
is there a new sekret club you guys use for movies?
No KA or Demonoid
>>
>>63042180
Man, I miss YIFY.

Ever since the site got taken down, I have completely lost all sense of navigation as to what movies to watch. I trusted YIFY with my life, now I am lost....
>>
>people think tormenting means their download should be done in less than an hour

How about you just start the download a day or two before planning to watch a movie? I do that all the time.
>>
>>63042180

I loved Yify. It was perfect for me, there is no point for me to look after movies bigger than 720.

Has an acceptable substitute arrived yet?
>>
>>63042180
Really miss YIFY's website. It was a quick way to find out when new blu-ray rips were available. I rarely used YIFY rips though.
>>
>>63042380
>Demonoid

You just had to rub that in, didn't you, FBI?

Now fuck off.
>>
File: 1417309467037.jpg (16 KB, 200x320) Image search: [Google]
1417309467037.jpg
16 KB, 200x320
>>63045233
Tell me, I know you know
>>
>>63044287
I use this to find what new stuff is out. http://www.ddlvalley.org/
>>
>>63042180
>I'm sick of the bullshit. I'm sick of all the shit.
>>
File: frodo.png (325 KB, 560x559) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
325 KB, 560x559
how do you pronounce yify?
>>
>>63046843
>My best friend yify died in a MPAA accident four months ago. He's dead and gone.
>>
>>63046916
yiffy
>>
>>63046916
Like wifi but with a y

Not that you should be pronouncing it
>>
>>63042180
hi sock :^)
>>
i have tried yo watch yifi rips two times, turned both off, sound is so bad it's all i can think about
>>
>>63047008
I really can't imagine they are saving that much space by fucking the sound either...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.