[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend wants to see this movie, but I heard that it bombed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_ng4kegI1h31s1m5p9o2_1280.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng4kegI1h31s1m5p9o2_1280.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1500
My friend wants to see this movie, but I heard that it bombed on release.

Should I watch this or will it be a waste of time?
>>
watched it last night
worst film i've seen all year (worse than spectre even)
>>
I went and saw it last night, if you are caught up on the story definitely go see it. I consider mockingjay to be one movie, as a whole its a solid 7/10. There is an action sequence that feels out of place as fuck, everyone I saw it with unanimously agreed it didn't fit. Other than that, great show.
>>
You watch things based on how popular they are?
>>
>>63041156
It was the worst book, but they did an acceptable job with what they had to work with.
The last movie should've gone on to the point where the districts prepare to attack the Capitol.
Had this movie only focused on the war in the city it could've been a good war-drama, and we could've gotten to see how other parts of the war was going, not just the main characters. Instead we get that completely pointless wedding between first and second act.
>>
>>63041335
I'm asking if it is worth my time. Also, a movie with the lowest debut in its series is definitely a factor that plays into my decision. You would be a fool to ignore that.
>>
>>63041695
Paul Blart Mall Cop 2 made 32 million on opening weekend, i think you should watch that instead.
>>
>>63041156
It was pretty bad, I had low expectations going in but just wanted to get the conclusion over with. The whole franchise is just a silly teenage girl novel, like twilight.
>>
>>63041695
It's lower debut is because mockingjay is a gloomy war drama that contrasts with the feeling of the first two movies that were so popular with females and teenagers. I think it's great but I can see how some fans wouldn't like it as much. There are no games or color, its a gray war drama. I think the book was less popular too with some fans for the same reason.
>>
>>63041156
>but I heard that it bombed on release.
>it bombed

100 millions in a weekend is not bombing.

Also is probably the best, the sewer escenes are great, as in for any movie, not just for a shitty action movie for women. It's fine, don't go with your friend, wait until it's on netflix. It'sa good movie to go to see with your girlfriend but with a friend? nope.
>>
All I know of the movies is based in Simpsons parody, and it made an impression of fantasy teen soap opera. HowriteamI?
>>
>>63042745
Pretty right, but its an extremely well done teen soap opera. And it really doesn't seem anymore like a soap opera than star wars.
>>
It's not bad considering their target audience are teenagers, I would even say it has some clever choices
Great action sequences too
>>
It was always destined to be terrible because the end of the book is terrible.
>>
Maze Runner is the best YA flick of the bunch, specially the second one, it has based CIA
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.