[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck this was even worse than Cars and Brave.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 65428.jpg (112 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
65428.jpg
112 KB, 1920x1080
What the fuck this was even worse than Cars and Brave.
>>
>>63037853
Yea I've been hearing that it's just ok. Sucks, because it looks unbelievably pretty, and the premise had some potential. I think the original showrunners are stepping to the side to let new talent take over, and there's some growing pains.
>>
>grown ass "adults" still see and critique movies made for toddlers
>>
>>63038259
>doesn't understand crossover appeal
>thinks entire medium is for children
Maybe this movie's for you.
>>
>>63038207
>Unbelievably pretty
Until the shitty character designs take a big steaming dump all over it maybe
>>
>>63037853
Brave was waaaaay better than this shit.
>>
>>63038390
Sure. I didn't necessarily mind the sort of weird juxtaposition of almost photo-realistic landscaping with cartoony characters; it was unique. If the story had been good I would've had no problem with the odd art direction.
>>
>>63038483
True, I can give them credit for trying out such a unique aesthetic choice but they really didn't pull it off well from what I've seen of it imo. It's just too disjointed of a juxtaposition. Maybe watching the movie in its entirety alleviates some of the apparent weirdness of the pairing but I doubt it
>>
File: what_would_ken_ham_do?.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
what_would_ken_ham_do?.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>movie about people and dinosaurs living together is received poorly

Why are people so afraid of the truth /tv?
>>
>>63038568
Yea I get it. Either way, I think were the story better it would've probably been forgiven. Like Wall-E, as soon as the humans showed up the art style felt much different, but the good in the movie sort of saved it. On the other hand, almost everything after they launch into space was a step down from the stuff on earth.
>>
>>63037853
The design on that dinosaur has to have been submitted as a joke, accepted as a joke, animated as a joke, put into a multi-million movie as a joke, and finally released as a joke.
>>
>>63038696
They weren't arguing it from a creationist 6000 year old earth viewpoint, it was more just a take on what it would be like if the extinction event had never happened... Still kind of a dumb premise though.
>>
>>63037853
>those PS1 graphics
jesus
>>
>adults still watch Pixar flicks unironically
>>
>>63038869
The premise itself doesn't make sense. If dinosaurs never went extinct, then the Rise of Mammals never would have occurred, thus, Humans never would've existed.
>>
>>63038850
IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
>>63038465
Still doesn't make Brave good.
>>
ICE AGE DID IT

Why did they even try?
>>
>>63040206
Ugh, who the hell cares?
>>
>>63040337
I've been saying that since they released this shit. Isn't this movie just Ice Age With Dinosaurs 2? (since they already did Ice Age With Dinosaurs)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (30 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
30 KB, 1280x720
>>63040131
>>
Why do you watch children's movies faget?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.