[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-P dhARgL0c THIS IS LITERA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8
File: lucas_framed.jpg (57 KB, 800x448) Image search: [Google]
lucas_framed.jpg
57 KB, 800x448
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-PdhARgL0c

THIS IS LITERALLY ALL MIKE'S FAULT

WE GET SJW STARWARS NOW
THIS IS GEORGE LUCAS's ULIMTATE PAYBACK
>>
>Disney gives you 4 billion American dollars
>you can do anything
>you can make any movie you want
>you can buy your own country
>stick around to continue to bitch and moan about how the fans were meanie heads

Has there ever been anyone in the history of the world that was as butthurt as George Lucas? If I had 5 billion dollars I'd disappear off to my personal island and never do an interview again.
>>
>boo hoo peeples didn leik muh moovis

Grow up George.
>>
>>63036432
>Black and female characters in the original trilogy.
nobody bats an eye
>Black and female characters in a sequel
SJW trash.
>>
File: 1445415455416.jpg (35 KB, 600x394) Image search: [Google]
1445415455416.jpg
35 KB, 600x394
>>63036820
JUST
>>
>>63036820

>everything coming out now has to star women and minorities or be considered bigoted
>somehow not related to sjw political correctness
>>
>>63036861
That image is wrong.
>>
>>63036820
>>63037000

>Trying to reason with /pol/
Godspeed bros.
>>
>>63037000
How so?
>>
>>63037000
How?
>>
>>63036534
>If I had 5 billion dollars I'd disappear off to my personal island and never do an interview again.
Autists don't think like that.

No amount of money or nubian poonanie will cure his butthurt. But you want to know what will cure it? Let "The Force Awakens" be a box office failure.

You will never hear from Lucas again.
>>
>>63037034
facts are offensive to you. we already know that
>>
>>63037184
>facts
Your paranoid delusions are not facts m8.
>>
>>63036534
Well that's because you're a coward without any creative or ambitious bone in your body.
>>
>>63037169
just like notch
>>
>>63036534
Lucas donated the bulk of the money to charity, dude just doesn't give a fuck about money
>>
>>63036861
Who is that sad orange man? And is Serkis even white?
>>
File: 24.png (345 KB, 1536x2172) Image search: [Google]
24.png
345 KB, 1536x2172
Damn he's actually kind of bitter about all this

I assumed he just didn't give a fuck
>>
>>63036432
I love how the news anchor guy obviously doesn't give a fuck about Star Wars and just wants to get through this bit.
>>
>>63037307
>And is Serkis even white?

>His mother, Lylie (née Weech), was English and taught disabled children. His father, Clement Serkis, was an Iraqi gynaecologist of Armenian ethnicity.[6][7]

Guess it depends if you count Armenians as white.
>>
>>63036820
I don't care about this, but when they add blacks and women just so they can get the SJWs ticket sales, it is not a creative decision, but a business decision.
So it is fair to be upset about it this time and not in the past.
>>
Those commentors (or whatever they're called in Ameriland) are huge plebs, aren't they?
>>
>>63037356
Are you serious? Lando was added specifically because Star Wars was called out for not having any black people.
>>
>>63037349
Well he's not what I thought. Thought he had a little Hispanic in him.
>>
>>63037215
I'm no /pol/ster. But I thought those are confirmed to be the good guys, and the bad guys in TFA. Did they changed that up?

Also, not the guy you replied to.
>>
>>63037169
I think there's an element of self-reproach to his bitterness. Like, he's annoyed that he didn't know HOW to make better movies and that so many of his instincts were wrong. It means he can't recapture the glory days of his youth where everyone thought he was a god.

He wanted to try it ALL his way to see if that worked, and it didn't, so he's been forced to confront his own limitations. He's not Notch, he's just had to accept that he's not Kurosawa either.
>>
>>63037356

I think you could easily justify a female lead in the seventh star wars movie as a creative decision. Leia was never any kind of fan-favorite outside of her slave-outfit and portman while cute was written as a retard and died of a broken heart.

Finn however didn't need to be black and that feels rather forced.
>>
>>63037314
He realizes he made a mistake.
He though letting go of his baby literally would make it let go of him, but it didn't. As bad as the prequels were, they were still a labor of love by the man who instigated and built the empire that was Star Wars, imagine handing that over to strangers at a low moment with no way of getting it back.

Although I feel a bit sorry for him, it's probably for the best, /pol/ autism aside.
>>
thank you based mike
>>
>being excited to see SJW Wars: the Fan-Fiction at all

I'm not even going to see it desu senpai, maybe catch it in a few months when a screener leaks tbhfam.

If you go to see it in theatres you're a moron. It will have nothing to do with real Star Wars, it'll be less canon than the old EU shit.

Just like the prequels sucked because they were 100% Lucas, this will suck because it's 0% Lucas. The best Star Wars films were Lucas in collaboration with others to tamp down his poor ideas.
>>
File: 1448417080699.jpg (106 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1448417080699.jpg
106 KB, 1252x1252
nerds BTFO
>>
>>63036861
this is like this because us white males are evil as fuck :)
>>
>>63036861
What the fuck is that thing on the top right that looks like an M&M without the shell?
>>
god, what the fuck is wrong with him?

does he have no self awareness at all? or does he genuinely think the prequels were good? surely not?
>>
>>63037215
>Liberals get minority votes by giving them special services by the government
>Liberals are pro immigration so they can get more minority votes
>Liberals always on full damage control mode on any situation that makes minorities look extremely bad
>An extreme Liberal wants to make a movie enjoyed mainly by whites and have the only character holding a Jedi light saber black.
>George Lucas literally says the story is about father son relationships.
>Complete ignore that and make this movie about interracial relationships
>paranoia

I hate you so god damn much.
>>
>its all about family problems
>its not about spaceships
Then why did Episode 1 have a 45 minute sideplot about racing fucking spaceships?
>>
>>63037942
you've been brainwashed

take a second and examine yourself when you're capable of it
>>
>>63037986
NOW THIS IS SPACESHIP RACING
>>
>>63036861
The kid playing the Sith is Jewish, I thought?
>>
>>63036861
i thought adam driver was a jew
>>
>>63036432
Fuck it, I'm glad George is the way he is.
I don't think he ever saw Star Wars as anything that special, and I'm glad for that too.

All the prequel hate is just generated from faggot's expectations and their own imaginations running wild. They all thought SW had some deeper meaning, not only in their lives, but in the greater cultural sense.

It doesn't. It hasn't. And it likely never will.
All it stands on is that it is THE franchise that by 2015 almost EVERYONE has seen it or has some awareness/frame of reference for it.

A New Hope was a special effects dynamo that proved that one man against the studios could make a powerhouse entertaining movie, so long as they follow the Joseph Campbell outline.

Empire Strikes Back is lauded, not just because grimdark, but because it is actually really well written and executed. It gives a deeper meaning to whatever the Force is supposed to be (literally Magic and an allegory for God/Mana) and it does interesting things with the already established characters. Han and Leia fall for each other, which goes against fan expectations of Luke x Leia from ANH.
And round it off with a satisfying final plot twist.
If you were a kid OR a teenager- it (at the time) was likely to be the best cinema going experience of your life. That's what people are holding on to.

So fuck Star Wars fans, and fuck whoever they're trying to reign in these days to appeal to- by the time ROTJ came out Star Wars was now an excuse to print money via movies. Be it through toys, accessories or actual fucking cosmetic lines and APPLES with the logo on it.

Is JewJew attempting to make a satisfying movie? Sure. So was George though. But people who don't understand that SW really isn't as special as the feeling nostalgia gives you wont really understand what its all about.

No one is on your side.
>>
>>63039226
This.

SW is the most overrated fucking franchise in history.

And honestly, even the original movies are completely forgettable.
>>
>>63036432
> George Lucas "steps down" from directing any sequels to Star Wars
> steps down
> JJ has the high ground
Is JJ canonically the strongest movie director ?
>>
>>63036432
Why is Lucas' wardrobe so limited? Blue jeans, white autism shoes, and a striped button down shirt. That's all he has.
>>
>>63038776
>>63038917

He claims not to be.
>>
>>63036820
>A princess and a suave as fuck black guy
You can't have a male version of Leia and you can't find someone who's smoother than Billy Dee
The new characters seem like they just don't fit and just wildly out of place
Granted, it's not about the color of their skin or gender but rather them being weird looking with no on screen charisma
>>
>>63038255
Tell me how I'm brainwashed?

Are liberals not constantly pandering to minorities?
Are liberals not pro immigration?
Do they not support #blacklivesmatter?
Are liberals not the ones who shouted #justiceforahmed when we all seen the video of his "clock" being recreated?

Please tell me how I'm the one who is brainwashed.
>>
>>63036432
I talks about it being a soap opera and about family like that's something people don't understand, and he says Disney wasn't interested in his story and were going to go and do their own thing for the fans (like that's bad)...

But everything we know about it is that it's how he wanted it at its core, it's still very much about the continuation of the Skywalker family and the troubles they face
>>
>>63036861
the /pol/ invasion is real
>>
>>63037412
>>63036861
Luke and Han who are white are still good guys, Oscar Isaacs is white as fuck too even he is half spic
>>
File: 1419063841491.jpg (242 KB, 1057x600) Image search: [Google]
1419063841491.jpg
242 KB, 1057x600
>>
>>63041909
>Oscar Issac is jewish
>>
>>63042588
who gives a fuck he looks white
>>
File: oscar isaac.jpg (52 KB, 449x645) Image search: [Google]
oscar isaac.jpg
52 KB, 449x645
>>63042634
He looks middle eastern desu senpai
>>
>>63036432
It's treason,tbqh
>>
File: abrams.jpg (400 KB, 1412x962) Image search: [Google]
abrams.jpg
400 KB, 1412x962
>>63041841
Fuck you, fag.
>>
If you dont stand with Georgey boy you literally should go back to reddit.
>>
>>63042844
>he has a beard that makes him middle eastern
>>
>>63043210
the /pol/ invasion is real
>>
>>63037356
>it is not a creative decision, but a business decision.

It was stupid political agenda decision.

If it was purely business decision they would have cast an Asian guy instead of a black guy to get extra beaucoup bux in China and Nippon
>>
>>63043902
It's getting to the point that people will start using tacky names for it like "The /pol/ution" soon.
>>
>>63037390
source?
>>
File: 1427479620434.jpg (68 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
1427479620434.jpg
68 KB, 530x600
>>63036432
>buttblasted cumskin
The white race is finished m8.
>>
Mike who? Mike Stoklasa? Its his fault you don't get a 100% white cast that you wet dreamed about?
>>
>>63036432

You know, it's actually a little redeeming that he understands that people didn't like his previous efforts and as a result he gave up.
>>
>>63037169
If it's a box office failure Lucas will be crowing it from the rooftops anon

if it's a SUCCESS you will never hear from him again
>>
>>63045949
>"You thought you were the master. But you're only a master of bullshit, Walt."
>>
>>63041965
This picture is spot on. Exactly what's happening in Hollywood right now.
>>
>>63037356
They did this with the prequels as well natalie portman to try get the women to see the movie mace windu to try get the niggers to see it.
>>
>>63045816
Watch the movie, no black people, only whites, Arabs, and aliens
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.