[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy makes no fucking sense. Why not have an iron man like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10
File: 3535899.jpg (140 KB, 300x438) Image search: [Google]
3535899.jpg
140 KB, 300x438
This guy makes no fucking sense. Why not have an iron man like flight system? You know, the type that doesn't use USELESS FUCKING WINGS!
Better yet. Why not put all the regular human avengers in iron man armor?
Capeshit is stupid.

Whats your take on the situation?
>>
I hope he dies
>>
>>63036366
He's a stupid fucking nigger. What do you expect?
>>
I'll be 40 at the end of all this
>>
>>63036366

Stark doesn't make production weapons systems anymore. The War Machine armor is a unique loaner piece because he's friends with Rhodes.
>>
>>63036366
Why do people wear bling or get tattoos?
>>
File: big_1423501191_image.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
big_1423501191_image.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
>trying to watch ant-man
>wonder which avengers they got to fight ant-man

>it's falcon
>>
>combat armour
>arms and head exposed
>>
File: image:38668.jpg (57 KB, 620x353) Image search: [Google]
image:38668.jpg
57 KB, 620x353
>>63036400
What are you lost grandpa?
>>
The wings are for steering, like a glider
>>
>>63036366
Tony doesn't like to share his toys.
>>
>>63036366
I think it's time we had a white person playing Falcon.

It's 2015 guys
>>
>>63036514
We're talking about flight. Falcon should have went "Yo Tony, hook me up with a pair of those iron man flight gloves so I can fly without looking ridiculous."

>>63036573
But why?
Iron man style propulsion allows you to change direction instantly. Whats the point?
>>
Why does Hawkeye use a bow and not a ak-47?
Why does Scarjo not just spread her herpes to the villians?
Why does Superman not help?
>>
>>63036543
Cringe worthy indeed.

>that man with that amazing shrinking technology just defeated me and was trying to infiltrate our base to steal something important
>meh, I guess there's nothing to worry about, I'll just make a joke about Cap not finding this out and move on
>>
>>63036709
>Why does Hawkeye use a bow and not a ak-47?
Trick arrows. Him not having a handgun is stupid however.
>Why does Scarjo not just spread her herpes to the villians?
No idea who this is.
>Why does Superman not help?
Too much crime too little superman.
>>
>>63036709
Because Hawkeye is better with a bow.
Because Widow only is a slut in her team.
>>
File: manchild.jpg (269 KB, 1000x1364) Image search: [Google]
manchild.jpg
269 KB, 1000x1364
If it wasn't already obvious that we're a society of repressed children, the popularity of superhero movies makes it all the more clear.

>"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."
- Simon Pegg

>"A sweet-faced boy of twelve told me proudly that he had seen Star Wars over a hundred times? I said, 'do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?' He burst into tears. I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities"
- Alec Guinness

>"I don't think they are making [comic book movies] an elevated art form, I think it's still just Batman running around in a stupid cape.. It's for kids, it's adolescent in its core. "
- David Cronenberg

>"I don't want to see or make films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me."
- William Friedkin

>“They have been poison, this cultural genocide, Because the audience is so overexposed to plot and explosions and shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human.”
- Alejandro Iñárritu

>"Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all of that. That whole empire... this religion... It is so important that superheroes suffer... I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States."
- Alejandro Jodorowsky

>"To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence"
Alan Moore
>>
>>63036366
>Whats your take on the situation?
Marvel fucked up.

Falcon has superpowers thanks to the RedSkull and the Cosmic Cube. He also got an upgrade on his powers/equipment from Wakanda.

But none of that fits into the current MCU. So the one canon black superhero they have (so far), is a gimp military glider.

Hopefully Marvel doesn't fuck up his bromance with Cap.
>>
>>63036796
piss poor bait to be quite honest with you family
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (6 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
6 KB, 320x180
>>63036366
>another character turned into a nigger

I wonder who is responsible for this...
>>
Why the fuck is his name falcon instead of Black Hawk?
>>
>>63036366
Should have just been panther or static shock.
>>
>>63036709
I agree with the Hawkeye thing even though I like Renner.

The should be more selective, either magic or fire arms or combat expert
>>
>>63036682
Looking ridiculous is superheroes' jam, anon.

It's pulp. You either like it, or no.
>>
>>63036815

Rhodey is a canon black superhero you nigger
>>
>>63037473

I wonder if they'll ever implement Redwing into the MCU. Would be kinda strange, but they've done stranger.
>>
>>63036563
>That fucking shirt

Kikkity kekkity
>>
>>63036366
Why not just spend twelve million dollars on armor for each soldier in the armed forces while we're at it? What do you want? They're revamping shit from the 70's.
>>
>>63037578
They will. As a drone.
>>
>>63037152
Falcon was always a nigger.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
>>63036796
>holy bible
>>
Hm
>>
>>63037613
In the comics Ironman does make armor for the regular solders chasing down heroes.
>>
File: 1443734908409.jpg (15 KB, 332x326) Image search: [Google]
1443734908409.jpg
15 KB, 332x326
>>63036796
>Holy Bible
>>
>>63037152
>>>/co/ is over that way
>>
>>63037437
In the Ultimate comics, he DOES use handguns.
Part of this, though, is that you probably couldn't have heroes killing bad guys with guns at the time the Avengers came out in the 1960s. Then, the bow became iconic.
>>
>>63038113
>bows don't kill people
retard
>>
>>63036796
jodorowsky's quote never fails to make me crack up
>>
>>63038178
Dude, I'm not the comics code authority. They had arbitrary, strict, christian-inspired puritan type rules for comics back in the day. Keep in mind it was the 60s.
>>
>>63039028
nice shill
>>
>>63036366
I always call him the KFC Guy
>>
>USELESS FUCKING WINGS

I know right, all of those stupid birds will never master true flight.
>>
>>63036682
To which Tony would have responded
>Fuck off, make your own weapons.
Wings like that is the best that the US army has at the moment, Tony isn't going to give his juicy secrets to the government.
>>
>>63040982
Birds don't have the option of multi-point jet engines built into a suit of armour that protects them better, allows more mobility and speed, and leaves their hands mostly free.
>>
>>63036796
And what? You aren't? Piss of with your fedora collection
>>
>>63037473
is this edited?
>>
>>63040982
Can birds fly at Mach 3.0 speed?
>>
>>63041208
Nope, and luckily Tony Stark was in the area so he was able to use him as a distraction so that he didn't need to buy any cookies.
>>
>>63036366
>>63036543
>>63036709
>>63036726
>>63037613

I hope you guys realize why the MCU is so quippy. It's not meant to be taken super seriously. Otherwise it would just come out looking like Trank's Fantastic Four. So far only Nolan (and to a lesser extent Snyder, MoS was flawed but decent) have been the few to make a good serious superhero film.
>>
>>63042655
>So far only Nolan (and to a lesser extent Snyder, MoS was flawed but decent)

Stopped reading right there, you're just as bias and retarded as the OP.
>>
>>63036400
But you will have the stories to tell your grand children : Marvel vs DC battle for the box office.
>>
>>63042717

He said a good serious superhero movie. Not a good superhero movie in general.

I wouldn't consider any of the marvel movies to be serious despite being generally better.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 600x901
>>63036796
Stale pasta

>Inarritu
I thought you guys hated Birdman?

>Chronenberg
That guy who tried to direct the sparkly vampire? A History of Violence is capeshit btw.

>Jordo
Judging by his comment he's just pissed his movie don't make money.

Eh, they're just closeminded. If Cronenberg can't look past the visuals and see the themes and philosophical things brought up in TDK for instance then that tells me that his movies are actually really shallow if he thinks that the backdrop and setting is what makes things adult, such as that everything needs to be about hard exgangsters who drink too much and now live in the suburbs, ooooh the misery! The grittiness! So adult! So deep!
The thing I could understand is if he thinks of the trend as a whole as bad, but to say that individual movies like batman are childish because batman wears a costume is silly and ignorant.
>>
>>63036366
>wings
>useless
He's more maneuverable than Iron Man
Remember in IM1 how Stark got knocked out of the sky?
Remember in TWS how Falcon was flying through the anti-air rounds of the helicarriers?

The Falcon jetpack was made for pararescue missions and Iron Man is like wearing a jet, different jobs and different equipment.
>>
>>63042963
>such as that everything needs to be about hard exgangsters who drink too much and now live in the suburbs, ooooh the misery! The grittiness! So adult! So deep!

What the fuck?
>>
My take is that he had been Captain America's best friend for decades and based Russos respect Steve's history enough to adapt him and make him a good character with a meaningful relationship to Steve. These are not original characters who just now started existing and were created for movies and all non powered characters would be objectively more useful with Iron Man armor so its a stupid fucking thing to say.
>>
>>63036726
He continues to search for him you insufferable idiot
>>
>>63036366

yeah his character is gay as fuck. I think they just wanted to inject some color into the superhero scene.

Sadly I don't think there is one cool black superhero out there.
>>
>>63036366

All of marvel's films are pure shit. Maybe if it not wsn't because of disney they could be a bit better. But they wouldn't. Like every other superheroe movie, they are shit
>>
>>63036796
>Gurren Lagann

Of all the anime you could have chosen, you chose Gurren Lagann, the critical and commercial darling?
>>
>>63036661
Underrated comment
>>
>>63036366
He does, the wings are just for gliding. If you notice he has two thrusters on his backup, and since there isn't enough room in it for any fuel I just assume that these thrusters are actually repulsors.
>>
it's funny how every marvel character has a black sidekick
>>
>>63046100
Except Fury, who has an entire army of white sidekicks.
>>
>>63042655
>trank's fantastic four was shit because they tried to be super serious
>>
>>63041051
>Tony isn't going to give his juicy secrets to the government.
but he he is gonna say we should all be ruled by them :^)
>>
>>63041051
This. The Iron- Man movies have adressed this issue so many times it's ridiculous that we're even having this discussion.
>>
>>63036796
>Posts that Schopenhaur quote on 4chins, the place where one can read much more useless garbage than the average person ever will.
>>
>>63036796
nah m8

it's just that the real world is so shit and amoral people escape to "good guy punch bad guy and win with true love in the end"
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.