[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most underrated Spielberg film? It was bashed by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: munich.jpg (14 KB, 524x302) Image search: [Google]
munich.jpg
14 KB, 524x302
Is this the most underrated Spielberg film?
It was bashed by jews on release because it portrayed Israel in negative light (even though everything was just truth)
The only bad thing about it is the cringeworthy sex scene at the end
>>
>>63031892
Yeah, it was a pretty great movie.
This scene still gives me chills.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpOG4zCXpoE
>>
>>63031892
I saw this some 8 years ago and I liked. Then someone made a thread few weeks ago asking if it's the best Spielberg and I download it and tried to watch it but I got bored after 15 minutes ans skimmed through it quickly and deleted it.
>>
>>63031976

Getta load of this Benjamin Button
>>
>>63031961
damn shame. Dat bod
>>
Fucking GOAT

By the way, what kind of weapon is that? Does anyone know more about this thing?
>>
i watched it because my jewfu Ayelet Zurer is in it, but yeah it's quite good i guess
>>
File: feels-bad-man.jpg (26 KB, 550x533) Image search: [Google]
feels-bad-man.jpg
26 KB, 550x533
>she tries to cuddle her cat as she dies

;_;
>>
>>63033633
Zip Gun.

Basically a homemade silenced weapon, but they are just as likely to explode in your hands as they are to actually fire.
>>
>>63031961
Damn, the ways Craig tried to hold her back at first and then the way she goes to cuddle her cat is pretty chilling
>>
It's great.

I love Spielberg, even in recent years, but it's easy to admit this was his last film that was truly captivating.

It seems like he's taken a permanent step away from controversiality with his last few.
>>
>cringeworthy sex scene
What are you, 12?

That scene was masterful.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.