[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which guy had it best? >typical joe with 9-5 that marries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: Untitled-1.png (302 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
302 KB, 500x562
Which guy had it best?
>typical joe with 9-5 that marries a loyal, powerful witch girl
>astronaut that befriends a magic genie girl that pranks you but also runs around the house half naked calling you master
>>
genie
>>
>>63027943
Jeannie. You can watch her dance for you every single day...
>>
idoj is legit one of the greatest shows of all time. i would watch a dr bellows spinoff.
>>
holy shit!

It's time for us old old fags to chime in and... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
File: ring2[1].jpg (122 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
ring2[1].jpg
122 KB, 1067x800
>>63027943

IDOJ had the superior doppelganger
>>
>>63027943
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_DjrJzx5aA

also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMJ-Yic1f4E
>>
Derwin had it best.
>>
Honestly?
I'd go with bewitched.

I dream of Jeanie was only good because of based bill "major Healy" daily
>>
Jeannie > Bewitched
Mary Ann > Ginger
>>
>>63027943
The leading lady in bewitched always looked nasty to me. There's a child star we have now on Disney Channel that looks strangely similar to her, and it freaks me out.

I don't know, maybe I'm just not used to seeing long necks.
>>
idoj probs one of my favorite shows of all time.
>>
File: greatestfantasy.jpg (64 KB, 634x637) Image search: [Google]
greatestfantasy.jpg
64 KB, 634x637
major nelson was definitely gay.
>>
>>63029013

Kind of funny considering the original actor for Darren in Bewitched was gay.
>>
>>63028477
>would still hit it
>>
>>63029282
>>would still hit it

No shit, sherlock.
>>
>>63028020
> jaime
>the original buffy without so much shit
hnnng
>>
Major Nelson was railing that a-hole with Dick at Night. She loved pleasing him. Absolutely loved it. I mean Gah lee man. Can you think of all the sexual possibilities? Gaaaah dang.
>>
File: Elizabeth_Montgomery_03.jpg (151 KB, 600x794) Image search: [Google]
Elizabeth_Montgomery_03.jpg
151 KB, 600x794
gawd damn
>>
>>63028477
>Mary Ann > Ginger

Everyone agrees on this though, to the point where Dawn Wells received more fan mail, which made Tina Louise jealous as she was the "pretty one" on the show.

Also, Dawn Wells (Mary Ann) was the better person and was the only one of the cast go to to Alan Hale's (Skipper)'s funeral.
>>
Dat Barbarella nigga.
>>
>>63029529
>and was the only one of the cast go to to Alan Hale's (Skipper)'s funeral.
shit man, why did this make me so emotional. I hope you're lying about this, because it would legit hurt knowing the rest of the cast didn't show up(only excused if already dead)
>>
Darrin was a literal kek. His life was hell.
>>
jeannie is way too yandere, i'd probably end up killing her. or attempting anyway.
>>
>>63028525
>The leading lady in bewitched always looked nasty to me.

she had a weird vibe
>>
>>63029769
>he prefers to be a wagekek married to a bitch and living with nasty ass mother in law

wew lad
>>
>>63029666
because you're a fag

>Wells was close to Alan Hale Jr., who played The Skipper in Gilligan's Island, even after the series completed its run. Before his death, Hale contributed a family recipe ("Kansas Chicken and Dumplings") to her 1993 cookbook, Mary Ann's Gilligan's Island Cookbook. Hale, whose character was the inspiration behind such included concoctions as, 'Skipper's Coconut Pie,' 'Skipper's Navy Bean Soup,' and 'Skipper's Goodbye Ribeye,' can be seen depicted as Skipper Jonas Grumby, in numerous photographs throughout the book. She said in a 2014 interview with GoErie.com, about her memory with him, "Alan could not have been kinder to a young actress. He was a real peach."[6] When he died in January 1990, she was the only cast member to attend his memorial.
>>
>>63029541
>you will never have a fourway with Barbarella, Pygar and the Black Queen
>>
File: gapingwaw999.jpg (66 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
gapingwaw999.jpg
66 KB, 300x400
>>63029049

no, the replacement Derwood was a gay
>>
>>63029845
the cunts.
>>
>>63027943

I've never been able to sit through an entire episode of either one.
>>
>>63029916

Yeah? Huh.
>>
>>63028525
>There's a child star we have now on Disney Channel that looks strangely similar to her, and it freaks me out.
Who is this mysterious kid you say?
>>
>>63027943
I'd go for the witch ever time.
>>
Idoj

So comfy
>>
If you go with sam you get a bitch of a mother-in-law that tries to kill you
b
i would the bottle girl
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 184x170) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 184x170
Jeannie can grant your every wish if you know what I mean
>>
>>63032961
She was the mother in Citzen Kane
>>
>>63029845
Damn wonder why the rest of the cast didn't go? Maybe they weren't informed till after the funeral or something? I mean that is possible. I mean Gilligan was probably doing his celebrity shill shit, opening super markets in bumfuck Arkansas. May not have been easy corralling them all she just happened to be on skippers speed dial or some shit.
>>
>>63033030
Than go get killed by the mom from citzen kane
>>
Why didn't Jeannie have a bellybutton? Was it because djinn are born through some unnatural method? How deep was the lore?
>>
jeannie was a literal semen demon
>>
File: Nick@Nite_(2002-2006)[1].png (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Nick@Nite_(2002-2006)[1].png
11 KB, 200x200
Remember when Nick at Nite used to run shows that were over half a century old? Now they run Friends, which ended like a decade ago.
>>
>>63033103
Same rason married couples slept in separate beds on tv. The illusion of propriety.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.