[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kevin Bacon Signs On For Tremors TV Series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_mbvgxxD43V1qc67tzo1_500.gif (991 KB, 500x261) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbvgxxD43V1qc67tzo1_500.gif
991 KB, 500x261
http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/kevin-bacon-tremors-tv-series-1201648032/

Kevin Bacon Signs on for 'Tremors' TV Reboot

Kevin Bacon has signed on to star and exec produce a television series adaptation of “Tremors,” Variety has learned.

Based on the 1990 film, Bacon will reprise his role of Valentine McKee, 25 years later. He will also serve as an exec producer.

No network is yet attached to the “Tremors” remake, which hails from the NBCUniversal-based Universal Cable Productions and Blumhouse Productions, though insiders say multiple venues are hot on the project. Andrew Miller will pen the script.

The original film grossed $16.6 million domestically and follows the residents in the town of Perfection, Nevada, as they deal with mysterious underground monsters who wreak havoc. Four straight-to-video sequels and an earlier TV series, “Tremors: The Series,” followed, though Bacon only appeared in the original. Entertainment Weekly first reported on the upcoming UCP reboot.
>>
How cruel would it be if Bert didn't come back?
>>
5 seasons of hopping on rocks
>>
File: Tremors in 120s.webm (3 MB, 320x172) Image search: [Google]
Tremors in 120s.webm
3 MB, 320x172
>>
I hope they get Fred Ward to sign on
>>
Tremors is an A+ movie. Prove me wrong nerds.
>>
>>63027628

I'm ok with this.
>>
>>63027746
Upvoted sir
>>
>>63027589
I guess they were inspired by Evil Dead TV series.
I am pretty happy, Tremors is one of my favorites.
>>
File: Burt_Gummer.jpg (23 KB, 300x254) Image search: [Google]
Burt_Gummer.jpg
23 KB, 300x254
BURT OR RIOT
>>
I hope they disavow the sequels, and start a new canon just including the first film (and maybe the second).
>>
My first time fingering a girl was while watching Tremors.
>>
When I was a kid i probably got my parents to rent Tremors 10 times... they probably should have just bought it for me. lol

One of my staple childhood films and i still love it.

I hope they get the Fred Ward and the guy who plays Bert.
>>
>>63027609
>>63031735
>Bert

Kill yourselves.
>>
>>63029578

Would you say she had...
>Tremors
from the pleasure?
>>
Wasn't there already a tremors tv show
>>
>>63031823

:^)

Sorry. I shouldn't troll about Tremors... It is too serious. The rest was true though.
>>
There already was a tv series. It was pretty decent for the budget they had.

I'm not sure I like the idea of Bacon returning. His character got his happy ending after Tremors 1. They're going to shit on that and make him some loser divorced deadbeat dad, aren't they?
>>
>>63031735
Michael Gross as a gun nut is best Michael Gross.
>>
>>63029553
Shut up, autist. You're the reason that we only get reboots, reimaginings and prequels now.
>>
>>63031881

;^)

It's OK.
>>
>>63027589
Love K-Bay but never seen Tremors
>>
>>63031875
Yeah. It was alright. better than the 3rd, 4th and 5th movie.
>>
Sign me up. The first tremors is one of my top ten movies. It's so damn comfy.
>>
>>63031982

First Tremors
>They hunt by sensing vibrations from your movements
Every things after
>They Hunt by sound

That is not really accurate and a unneeded dumb down. Also though it is is related (cause vibrations are a big part of sound) in the end it is the wrong sense.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.