[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anonymous in tv
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: the unknown.png (261 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
the unknown.png
261 KB, 720x404
>Law & Order - moot
>Mr Robot - some 4chan knockoff
>Quantico - The Unknown (pic related)
>Limitless - 3verywher3
come up with other dumb names for 4chan and anonymous
what shows are they going to appear in?
>>
I'm surprised it hasn't shown up in Homeland or Blindspot, yet, considering the heavy computer use
>>
>>63022733

Elementary has "Everyone"
>>
Anonymous is more Reddit than 4chan now. They don't even go after Israel or jews just "corporations" and ISIS
>>
>>63022733
The nightly news now that some literal memelords from /k/ fucked around with a black lives matter protest and shot a bunch of people
>>
In the Mr Robot's case, can someone confirm that every "move" was somehow legit ?
I'm not that good at it, but everything seems real to me.
>>
what was that other one, on some shit show

redchanit or whatever?
>>
>>63024599
elementary actually did a good job with it though
>>
>>63026990

Really? I thought it was fucking terrible.
>>
>>63027669

You thought wrong.
>>
>>63027747

m8 there is a point where he has to wear his shoe on his head to get information from 'everyone'. Is this 2005? Was he meeting his leet hacker buddies on /b/ in the past?
>>
>>63027872
I think the show is aimed more at at slightly older people who might remember that sort of thing, and JLM in Hackers. If it were aimed at 14 year old girls like Sherlock, the references would be different.
>>
File: 1422392818163.jpg (45 KB, 484x566) Image search: [Google]
1422392818163.jpg
45 KB, 484x566
>>63027872
>m8 there is a point where he has to wear his shoe on his head
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.