[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will it be good? Will Michael Gross or Fred Ward be there? h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Tremors_onesheet-1-500x728.jpg (108 KB, 500x728) Image search: [Google]
Tremors_onesheet-1-500x728.jpg
108 KB, 500x728
Will it be good?
Will Michael Gross or Fred Ward be there?
http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/11/run-for-it-kevin-bacon-rebooting-tremors-on-tv/
>>
>>63017454
Holy shit. I honestly don't know what to make of this.
>>
>>63017454
Chances are it will be pretty good since mostly the same people that made the original have done every single one of the other tremor movies and the 2003 tv show.

Burt is almost assuredly a semi recurring character if not a steadily recurring character.

This is the only article I've seen on the subject where its saying the show will be a reboot so until its set in stone I'd say its fair to assume Tremors 2-5 and the 03 show are still canon as well
>>
errr I don't know. I like the franchise over all being it's just some cheesy B grade goodness. Just knocked back #5 off netflix last week. Good? No.. fun? Yeah sure, as I said pure B grade

but as a tv series? Even the last few films have been 100% the same. Run run run.. "STAY off the ground!! GET to the rocks!!".. The make noise to lure the monster and pew pew pew and then blow it up some how. Every film, every time, for 5 films now.

can you just do that week after week on tv? Maybe if they had not cranked out a total 5 films with the same story lines..
>>
File: latest[5].jpg (66 KB, 600x364) Image search: [Google]
latest[5].jpg
66 KB, 600x364
>>63017730
Chances are it'll go the 03 tv show route and find a way to introduce other monsters ala Mixmaster monsters
>>
>>63017454
awesome. the tremor movies are pretty decent, I watched the series on and off on syfy

if the Baconator is involved, I'm definitely down to watch
>>
http://web.archive.org/web/20030604081250/http://scifi.com/tremors/
>>
File: TREMORS 3 BACK TO PERFECTION 2.jpg (116 KB, 1543x868) Image search: [Google]
TREMORS 3 BACK TO PERFECTION 2.jpg
116 KB, 1543x868
Needs Ariana Richards
>>
Without Tremors Michael Gross has nothing so I'm sure he's in
Fred Ward maybe but probably not
>>
File: The-Following.jpg (203 KB, 510x358) Image search: [Google]
The-Following.jpg
203 KB, 510x358
so, how desperate is kevin bacon these days?
>>
>>63017454
Tremors is a great series, fun, they do great stuff with their budget. And iyou can tell they are having a nice time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.