[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wasn't hyped for Legends of Tomorrow, but this looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
I wasn't hyped for Legends of Tomorrow, but this looks fucking amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7LlmaFg0lw&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>63010150
Horseface and qt

And no OP, Niggastorm looks like shit, the hawkgirl is a chimp.
>>
File: machine-gun-lotz.gif (1 MB, 400x232) Image search: [Google]
machine-gun-lotz.gif
1 MB, 400x232
>>63010150
Why we never have Lotz thread?
>>
Lotz is beautiful.
>>
File: tosh.jpg (24 KB, 477x500) Image search: [Google]
tosh.jpg
24 KB, 477x500
>>63010269
>being a racist in 2015
>>
>>63010448
lel look its the kuck internet defense force
>>
File: tumblr_n0jtnq9Zlt1r9a32bo2_400.gif (573 KB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0jtnq9Zlt1r9a32bo2_400.gif
573 KB, 400x222
>>63010150
We should have a bet on how many epidodes before you see someone using a salmon ladder.

Also more Caity.
>>
Good lord this looks so fucking cheap. Holy shit, I am legitimately in awe at how awful it looks. Not even the special effects, somehow the way its shot and lit looks incredibly amateur. It's trying to be huge and epic yet everyone looks so fucking awkward and, again, cheap. What passes for CW costumes is baffling, if they have a costume at all its just leather pants and shirts.

Feels good to not be a capeshitter.
>>
>>63011021
How the fuck does it look cheap? Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>63011310
Yea, haha!
>>
>>63010526
>John Oliver has taught him nothing
How many times does it have to be spelled out for you dumb degenerate fuck?
2 0 1 5
C O M E O N
>>
Is that the guy who played Superman in there?

>>63010403
I was wondering the same thing on /hr/
>>
>>63011409
Brandon Routh has been a decent part of Arrow since Season 3
>>
so cisco gets kucked
>>
>>63010150
is that hippyfu from mad men?
>>
>>63011580
I'm a little upset at this. Cisco has been putting out some sweet romantic moves for Hawkgirl on Flash yet they're going to just have her leave him for Hawkguy. I know it's canon for those 2 to be together but I just don't like how Cisco almost had a shot at a good relationship with someone for it to end like that.
>>
>>63011760
>Solid relationship
>On a CW show
>>
>>63011760
I like there being a conflict between him and Hawkman. I think they'll mainly be on their separate shows but when they have crossovers, I'd like it to be awkward and obvious to everyone that Cisco was the nicer and more steady boyfriend compared to Hawk who is more aggressive and confrontational with Hawkgirl.
>>
>>63011580
and they're still going to waste Flash episode time on a relationship we already know isn't going to pan out. Fucking CW
>>
>>63011496
>Brandon Routh has been the only decent part of Arrow since Season 3
>>
>>63011936
Is that Robin?
>>
>>63010403
this movie shit on ex machina and came out first
>>
>>63010150
Does OP know he's an ad?

TELL ME

DOES HE KNOW?
>>
>>63010150
Looks fun, and very 90's tv. Will watch.
>>
>>63013401

Vibe
>>
>>63010403
sauce?
>>
>>63010150
>have access to everyone ever
>get a bunch of worthless heroes, two criminals with guns that they dont actually understand how they work and Firestorm and Atom
lol why
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.