[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BEST SPORTS MOVIE OF THE 2010'S CONFIRMED CAN'T FRY THE SLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: creed.png (173 KB, 758x437) Image search: [Google]
creed.png
173 KB, 758x437
BEST SPORTS MOVIE OF THE 2010'S CONFIRMED

CAN'T FRY THE SLY
>>
Sweet, glad they didn't half ass it.
>>
I saw it last night. It's fantastic and Michael Johnson really nails his role as Apollo Creeds son.

Sly says a line in the movie that will get the SJWs really riled up
>>
>>63007736
Just say what is the line already
>>
File: 795266-hit-united.jpg (54 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
795266-hit-united.jpg
54 KB, 650x366
hahaha no.
>>
saw it the other night me and my wifes son loved it
>>
>>63007893
nice cück meme there bro
>>
>>63007736
He could break out the graphs and charts and do a thorough objective take down of the black race, and it would still ring as completely hollow since he surrendered the series that made him to blacks.
>>
File: richard brody.jpg (54 KB, 460x346) Image search: [Google]
richard brody.jpg
54 KB, 460x346
It even passed the Hebrew test.

>Coogler ingeniously turns the myth of bootstrap-tugging exertions on its head: without family and connections, the new star of the boxing ring wouldn’t stand a fighting chance.
>>
>>63007798
You swing like a girl
>>
Screener when
>>
>>63007961
What's wrong with you?
>>
how many times is stallone going to play a boxer?

rocky, adrian, now this?
>>
>>63008293
My eyes are open.
>>
>>63007835
fuck off faget.
you beter be shitposting
shitposting like a fagit
wich you are
faghat
a shitpisting fagot
you are a fuck
a fuck and i hate you
shit.

nah, but really. that movie looks dumb as fuck and i believe you have an underlying racial intention for posting such a white image, implying it's better than a movie about a black man. just saying friend. jahust. saying.
>>
>>63008305
>Rocky, Adrian, now this

Anon...
>>
>>63007736
>Sly says a line in the movie that will get the SJWs really riled up

spoiler pls
>>
>>63006584

We did an employee screening at my theater. It's a solid 8/10, way better than it has any right to be. Donnie has a variation of Fresh Prince's "Why he don't want me?" line that will hit you like needles in your heart.
>>
>>63006584

based sly
>>
>>63009231
How is Stallone in this? Is he good?
>>
>>63008305

wat
>>
>>63008257
correction, Swat
S W A T

yours truly,
a rocky fan
>>
It's the same story again
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.