[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the room where ALL the guns and ammo are >doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: top notch security.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
top notch security.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>the room where ALL the guns and ammo are
>doesn't even have a locked door
>fat chick was diverted with video game-tier diversion technique
>>
If you had a door with locks and a doorknob at proper height how would your 4 year old child get in so he can kill his 2 year brother with your gun? Fucking Europeans don't know shit
>>
>>63005300
>knows absolute dick about weapons
>picks random ammo from box
>lucky?
>>
>>63005400
also that. he didn't even look through the stash, literally picked one box and it was the right one.
>>
It's been like three years now, hasn't it? Wouldn't useable ammunition be getting scarce by now? I mean a lot of it would have been used up in the outbreak and after the outbreak, what wasn't scavenged and used probably would have been exposed to the elements.
>>
>>63005592
you are correct, but what makes you think the writers of this show are competent enough to know that?
>>
do americans really do that?
>>
>>63005592
Ammo is pretty good at being preserved. Hell even ancient ass PAPER shotgun shells still work these days.
>>
>>63005721
If they've been stored properly, yeah.
>>
>>63005592
I can believe that in America - especially in the deep South - ammo is plentiful. All the gasoline, however, would have gone bad a while ago.
>>
>>63005807
Definitely. All these fearmongering redneck cvckservatives by the stuff by the thousands because "Obama gunna take muh guns."

God, I can't wait to move out of this backwards shithole. Bible-thumping, inbred white trash rednecks are the worst.
>>
>>63005721
steel corrodes like a motherfucker but brass ammo is good.
wouldnt fire old steel
>>
>>63005300
it's the Walking Dead, are you complaining about things that don't make sense?

this show is 1 big joke

but 10/10 entertainment
>>
>>63006499
>10/10 entertainment
huh? How?
>>
>>63006451
Thats why we have this thing called coating and non-corrosive primers fudd.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.