[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jessica Jones official episode ranking: 1+2>3+5>4>rest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: ritters-christmas.jpg (70 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
ritters-christmas.jpg
70 KB, 500x720
Jessica Jones official episode ranking:

1+2>3+5>4>rest
>>
>>63004744
KILL
FUCK
MARRY
BRO-OUT
>>
those dogs are gay
>>
File: christian-girl.jpg (37 KB, 600x478) Image search: [Google]
christian-girl.jpg
37 KB, 600x478
>>63004768
>that cis privileged oppression
Maybe they're transgender dogs?
>>
>>63004744

I haven't seen the show, does Tennant get his rape on ;^)
>>
>>63005284
Yes,
>>
so you're saying it gets worse after the second episode, which i thought was meh at best? thanks for the heads up.
D R O P P E D
>>
>>63005438
>Yes,

Deets? ;^)
>>
>>63005492
Never on screen, consequences happen after. There's a side plot with his rape-baby.
>>
>>63004744
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PPT2z9GS4w

Excellent scene. Just look at the symbolism. Kilgrave (The Ćuck) forces Luke (The Buck) onto Jessica (The Prey) until she finally joins in and takes control.
>>
Pretty much accurate. Nearly every character gets worse. Kilgrave, while well-acted ends up just being a guy who wants to bang Jessica. Lawyer lesbian goes from being one of the smartest characters on the show to think it's a good idea to help a mass-murdered on the off-chance he might help her divorce (seriously what the fuck). Simpson is just inexplicable. Cage disappears for most of the season. Sober Malcolm turns out to be a dull, angsty piece of shit with no personality.

Trish is pretty much the only one who's consistent, and she wasn't particularly interesting to begin with.
>>
>>63005584
>Ćuck forcing the buck

That makes no sense.
>>
>>63005629
ofcourse it does. The Ćuck wills it
>>
File: th-3.jpg (19 KB, 168x300) Image search: [Google]
th-3.jpg
19 KB, 168x300
>>63005588
Simpson=Nuke
>>
File: th-4.jpg (9 KB, 160x225) Image search: [Google]
th-4.jpg
9 KB, 160x225
>>63005588
Trish=Hellcat
>>
>>63005670
>ofcourse it does. The Ćuck wills it

Do you even know what a Ćuck is? I'm a Ćucky (kind of) - my sister's Bull lives with us and make all the decisions for both of us.
>>
>>63005716
who dat semen demon?

>>63005731
what are you talking about?
>>
>>63005772
>what are you talking about?

The Bull is in charge and the Ćuck can't force him do anything - that's the whole point of the Ćuck/Bull relationship. If I or my sister's Ćuck tried telling her Bull what to do we'd get our asses kicked, LOL.
>>
>>63005772
NUKE & HELLCAT are Simpson & Trish in the series. Google the shit
>>
>>63005879
do you watch them?
>>
>>63004744

Hah! Where did you find this picture? They're my neighbors. I graduated with the girl on the right
>>
>>63006298
Pics or it didn't happen.
At least of her sister, without you.
>>
>>63005879
c͏͏u͏͏c͏͏k t͏͏b͏͏h f͏͏a͏͏m ͏s͏m͏h

youre welcome
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.