[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nice movie!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: th9JALEUHC.jpg (13 KB, 300x187) Image search: [Google]
th9JALEUHC.jpg
13 KB, 300x187
Nice movie!
>>
File: 1414232201104-2.jpg (593 KB, 1280x1050) Image search: [Google]
1414232201104-2.jpg
593 KB, 1280x1050
Except for the part where the germans used soviet human wave "tactics" - Literally never happened even once in WW2

>Pic related, what actual mid-1945 combat in germany looked like for amerilards
>>
>>63003598
You mean the SS walking down the road in formation?
>>
>>63003645
>>63003645
No i meant that retarded last scene where they literally just keep on running into the hail of bullets in a straight line and also that retarded tiger fight where 3 (!) shit-tier shermans take out a veteran tiger

Literally would not have been possible IRL but that is hollywood for ya
>>
>>63003507
Best job I ever had
>>
>>63004858
>entire company or even battalion of SS armed with Panzerfausts can't take out a single Sherman that's out in the open

Why are Jews hellbent on portraying Germans as incompetent? If they were so incompetent, how did they wipe out millions of Jews? Checkmate, Juden.

But in all seriousness, the ending was so jarring compared to the rest of the film which seemed grounded in reality.
>>
Yeah pretty good movie aside from that full retard final battle
>>
>>63004908
>grounded in reality

Yes i'm sure every other tank gunner in the US army was mexican back then
>>
Best job
>>
>>63004858
the film did a pretty good job of showing how formidable a tiger is dude. the tiger took out 2 shermans lickity split
>>
File: 1TFFpPa.gif (2 MB, 245x260) Image search: [Google]
1TFFpPa.gif
2 MB, 245x260
>>
>>63004908
Nazis lost the war. That makes them incompetent by default.
>>
>>63004915
This, I still enjoyed it but the final battle takes the shine off a bit
>>
>>63003507
I liked Tbh, but every cliche happened so fast.
>>
>>63004858
>>63004908
FYI it makes sense if that SS battalion would actually be bunch of 13 years old boys, those were the one defending germany when allies came.

also russians were the one that defeated germans in WW2
89% of german casualties happened in the east
and russians kept pushing germans back months before D-Day happened
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.