[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which order do you guys recommend? Chronological or air order?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Star-Wars-The-Clone-Wars.jpg (216 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Star-Wars-The-Clone-Wars.jpg
216 KB, 1280x960
Which order do you guys recommend?
Chronological or air order?

I feel like its gonna be less comfy to follow the chronological list.
>>
>>63001433
>I feel like its gonna be less comfy to follow the chronological list.

Yeah watch all the season finales sequentially as well why don't you.

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>63001433
Chronological is a fun thing to do after you have watched the entire series. Plus, unless you have the boxed set, it's a bitch to navigate between episodes on Netflix.
>>
>>63001469
I should watch the film before the series right?
>>
>>63001763
Unless you're watching it chronologically, yes.
>>
ALWAYS AIR ORDER

FUCKING

A L W A Y S

GIVE ME A SINGLE FUCKING EXAMPLE OF A SERIES YOU SHOULDN'T WATCH IN AIR ORDER
>>
>>63003186
Some series have a messed up air order like American Gothic. But yeah other than rare exceptions the production order is the way to go.
>>
>>63003186
the twilight zone lol
columbo
>>
>>63003186
The clone wars.
>>
>>63003186
But some of The Clone Wars' episodes were aired out of order. The actual first episode didn't air until like halfway through season two and then there are like two episodes in season three that should come directly after that.
>>
>>63001763

Yes. Just be warned, it's not a very good movie, more of a bodged together story arc, and not a terribly interesting one outside of its pretty good battle scenes. The series picks up considerably as it goes along.

>>63001433

Most of the time, chronological order doesn't really matter. Just watch out for dead characters reappearing "later" because the series jumped back in time without warning.
>>
File: 1447739302179.gif (3 MB, 640x272) Image search: [Google]
1447739302179.gif
3 MB, 640x272
>>63001433
Order 66
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.