[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy had his SEASON FINALE of 2015 last night and you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: last-week-tonight-01_612x381.jpg (44 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
last-week-tonight-01_612x381.jpg
44 KB, 612x380
This guy had his SEASON FINALE of 2015 last night and you guys didn't have a thread on it. What gives?

That's the last time you'll ever hear him say "It's 2015".
>>
Fuck this commie Jew.
>>
https://youtu.be/_tyszHg96KI?t=524
EIGHTEEN FIFTY SEVEN

SO

C O M E O N
O
M
E

O
N
>>
oh i am faartin
>>
I thought he was funny on Jon Stewarts show. What happened?
>>
IT WAS FUCKING NOTHING
>>
>>62998646

M E M E

THIS

MAN

NOW
>>
>>62999551
desu I don't get it when he said before "I MEAN COME ON" "CURRENT YEAR" "IT'S 2015 COME ON". Yes, there is like one single instance when he says "aand it's 2015 right now", but beyond that I've never ever heard him saying that, so I legitimately am baffled why he's the "le 2015 man".
>>
>>62999610
his jokes are very repetitive and thats one that feels like it pops up more than others. desu the meme is funnier than the source senpai.
>>
>>62998646
We are really scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of "inconsequential issues that inconsequential people can be super outraged at for a half an hour before forgetting about them"

Also @2:45 his show is now literally reddit instead of figuratively
>>
>>62999641

ya the penny has got to be the lowest level of priority as far as "things wrong with the world that need fixin"
>>
>>62999629
the problem is that it literally doesn't pop up. I've watched like 10 or 15 shows of his from 2015 just to hear it popping up and it never did. Disappointing desu. The meme is still funny though
>>
>>62999610
He has said "it's 2013" and "it's almost 2016"

It's more a criticism of the way he frames his arguments
>>
File: image.jpg (727 KB, 1958x2937) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
727 KB, 1958x2937
>>62999652
>watched like 10 or 15 shows of his
>>
>>62998646
Before I watch, is it just this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FffTJk-gFKc
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.