[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let us rank the Rocky movies 1. Rocky IV 2. Rocky 3. Rocky 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 252x200
Let us rank the Rocky movies

1. Rocky IV
2. Rocky
3. Rocky 3
4. Rocky 2
5. Rocky Balboa
6. Diarrhea
>
>
>
>
99999. Rocky V
>>
Rocky Balboa beats Rocky 2 for me, but apart from that I agree
>>
Rocky
Rocky IV
Rocky II
Rocky Balboa
Rocky V
Rocky III

Fuck that gimmicky robot and wrestling shit.
>>
Rocky
Rocky 3
Rocky 2
Rocky 4
Rocky 5
Rocky Balboa
>>
Rocky - 10/10
Rocky IV - 10/10
Rocky II - 10/10
Rocky III - 10/10
Rocky Balboa -9/10
Rocky V -4/10
>>
>>62997747
>V above III

Niggas, wut are you doing?
>>
>>62997705
>not including Creed
>>
>>62997769
Is it even put yet?
>>
I only liked 4 because murica was winning against roided up commie
>>
>>62997764
V is super comfy, if I remember correctly. I enjoyed it.
>>
>>62997769

It's not out yet, dipshit
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 600x600
>>62997747
>putting rocky v above rocky iii
>>
>>62997797
III felt like a bad comedy. It was way too over-the-top.
>>
1. Rocky

Pretty much THE underdog sports film

2. Rocky IV

Rocky beats Communism and Ivan Drago is a fucking monster. So cartoony it's awesome.

3. Rocky Balboa

Great send-off to the series and a really nice fight, punches looked like the actors felt them. Let's build some hurtin' bombs.

4. Rocky 3

Didn't know whether it wanted to be super serious or super goofy and ended up falling short of both. Clubber Lang was a good baddie though and the Apollo bromance was solid.

5. Rocky 2

A retread of Rocky 1 except he wins at the end. I didn't really care for it.
>>
I love Roger Ebert's account of watching Rocky with Muhammad Ali

>"BEAT THAT NIGGER'S ASS!"
>>
>>62997787

Trust me, I tried to watch Rocky V again hoping i could love the drama aspect of it... It's shit.

It tries to be rocky I on its drama, but it also wants to be like IV but in the 90s so it has trendy music and hip hop (BAD hip hop) playing, and the end fight literally looks ripped from a Jean Claude van damme movie (in a bad way)

Maybe the directors cut is better, cuz they cut the trash music
>>
>>62997776
>>62997792
>hes not a critic on rotten tomatoes
top kek
>>
Adrianes revenge was pretty good.
>>
I've never seen any of the Rocky movies.
I intend to though.
Any I should skip?
>>
>>62998163
You should watch them all, maybe. Rocky V is shit, complete, but it makes balboa all the more of a redemption movie

On second thought, 5 is optional at best
>>
1. Rocky
2. Rocky 2
3. Rocky 4
4. Rocky Balboa
5. Rocky 3
6. Rocky 5

the 3rd, 4th and 5th position I can mix anytime, but the first two are definitely the best and the 5th is without a doubt the worst
>>
>>62997747
>Fuck that gimmicky robot and wrestling shit.

The robot was in IV, you idiot. Also the "wrestling shit" in III accounted for literally one scene.
>>
>>62998192
Correct. And just like the original idea for Rocky was inspired by Chuck Wepner's fight with Ali, the wrestling scene is from when Wepner later wrestled with Andre the Giant. Thunderlips was fucking great.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.