[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What ever happened to this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: Dolph-Lundgren-38.jpg (210 KB, 800x1090) Image search: [Google]
Dolph-Lundgren-38.jpg
210 KB, 800x1090
What ever happened to this guy?
>>
>>62996233
he got old i guess
>>
He became a professional wrestler and changed his name to Rick Flair.
>>
He's in Hail Caesar. That's a Coen Brothers movie.

Dolph Lundgren is in a Coen Brothers movie.
>>
>>62996233

What a perfect nordic specimen. No homo.
>>
What's his most memorable role?

In my opinion it's weaboo cop not soviet boxer
>>
Fairly certain he's had steady work since he first became popular.
>>
>>62997615

Well you're wrong since everyone remembers Drago
>>
>>62997615
Crime fighting doctor
>>
>>62997615
The Punisher or Red Scorpion.
>>
What the fuck kind of name is Dolph anyways?

It's like someone couldn't bother writing Adolph on his birth certificate so they just went with it.
>>
>>62997615
Ivan Drago, son.
>>
>>62996233
He became a depressed sterpid abusing alcoholic an heroed
>>
>>
Dolph is an intelligent guy who probably invests his money to ensure a steady income.
So he doesn't appear in shitty movies every year.
>>
>>62997615
Stop LAPD you are under arrest!
>>
I practice krav maga and can kick this faggots ass any day. Drago my ass
>>
>>62997805

He nearly killed Stallone. You post is cute tho
>>
>>62997819
thats on screen tho
>>
>>62997615

Ivan Drago is obviously the answer but if we had to choose his second most memorable role, I'd say the bad guy in Universal Soldier
>>
>>62997825

Google it, during the making of Rocky 4 sly told dolph they should spar for real and get a few real punches for the camera, at which point dolph hit stallone so hard he had to be airlifted to a hospital, the doc commenting the injury looked like stallone had been in a car crash
>>
>>62997805
>boasting you can kick the ass of a 60 year old
>>
>>62997889
thats bullshit but I believe it
>>
File: MV5B.jpg (76 KB, 476x640) Image search: [Google]
MV5B.jpg
76 KB, 476x640
>>62996233
He's the opposite of JUST.
>>
>>62997819
>"Later that night my blood pressure goes up to 260, I go to hospital, they put me in an emergency jet and fly me back to America. Next thing I know I’m in intensive care for five days with nuns walking around." Stallone went on to say that the insurance company would not pay out until after they saw the footage of the incident. Once they did, they wrote the check. “He hit my heart so hard that it banged against my ribs and started to swell, and that usually happens in car accidents. So I was hit by a truck!”

Fuck.
>>
I remember that story from a few years ago where some robber's broke into his relatives' home and tied them up, but when they saw a picture on the mantle with them and Dolph, they realized they made a huge mistake and got the fuck out of there.
>>
>>62997994

Isn't he super smart too? He's like the perfect human being.

>educated
>blue eyed, blonde haired
>fit
>millionaire

I am jelly.
>>
>>62998007
Not just relatives. Wife and daughter.

Well, ex-wife now.
>>
>>62998029
I think he graduated from one of Sweden's top technological universities.
>>
>>62998007
total horseshit. For starters, how do you even knew how the robbers thought? You think they said it out loud like "Holy Fuck its Ivan Dragos humble abode, Lets skadadle asap!!"
>>
>>62998076
He then studied in Sydney and was going to study at MIT but fucking Grace Jones took priority.
>>
>>62998092
>You think they said it out loud like "Holy Fuck its Ivan Dragos humble abode, Lets skadadle asap!!"

Probably? I mean. I doubt they can use telepathy. And it's not like there weren't witnesses who could notice it.

>In early May 2009, Lundgren's Marbella home was reportedly broken into by three masked burglars who tied up and threatened Qviberg, but fled when they spotted a family photo and realized that the house was owned by Lundgren.[152] Dolph later stated that he believed the intruders to be from Eastern Europe and had contacts in Bulgaria investigating them, but to no avail; the intruders are still at large.[153][154] After the incident, Lundgren's daughter, Ida, suffered from post traumatic stress disorder. His wife was the "most traumatized" and as of 2011, they are divorced.
>>
>>62997579
Woah...Is that his most high-profile role since Rocky III?
>>
>>62998029
>>62998076
Urban legend, actually.
>>
>>62998313
What? He has a master's degree in chemical engineering and a scholarship set up at his old school.
>>
File: dolph_betyg.jpg (41 KB, 470x650) Image search: [Google]
dolph_betyg.jpg
41 KB, 470x650
>>62998313
Nigga. His grades and shit are like public.
>>
>>62998352
forged as fuck
>>
>>62996233
Doesn't he have a dog detective show coming out soon?
>>
>>62996233
He went back to Eternia.
>>
>>62998360
Sure thing son.
>>
>>62997647
He is not just a dolph, he is The Dolph.
>>
>>62998381
look at his jaw. He obv breaths thru his mouth
>>
>>62997647
His real name is Rudolph
>>
File: zzz.png (26 KB, 233x790) Image search: [Google]
zzz.png
26 KB, 233x790
>>62998413
It's actually Hans.

Also. Grades.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.