[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is SpiderMan (2002) so good bros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: grimdarkfight.jpg (5 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
grimdarkfight.jpg
5 KB, 480x360
Why is SpiderMan (2002) so good bros?
>>
File: 1397875530018s[1].jpg (4 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1397875530018s[1].jpg
4 KB, 250x187
back
to
formula?
>>
>>62992788
it just had the right formula
>>
>>62992788
It had people behind it that actually cared about making a good film. Unlike the corporate products that were the Garfield movies. Shame because Andrew was alright.
>>
>>62992788
And yet plebs bring TDKR as an example of "fights without soundtrack, so real, so much impact"...

This is the shit
>>
>>62992788
>fantastic humor (bone saw is ready, Spider-Man's quips, you're not superman you know)
>good acting for capeshit
>genuine drama and tension
>enjoyably cheesy throughout, Defoe nails it
It's the perfect capeshit film. I don't know where the idea that 2 was better started from but it's wrong
>>
File: moot after 4chan.jpg (250 KB, 638x960) Image search: [Google]
moot after 4chan.jpg
250 KB, 638x960
>>62993711
I think 2 just expands upon the first's concepts and takes it home.

Spiderman 2 is the best capeshit of all time, if you'd even classify it as that.
>>
>>62992788
It wasn't recommended by /tv/
>>
>>62992788
Am I the only one that thought that Toby looked like Mark Hammil in this scene?
>>
>>62992788
It had the perfect cliffhanger ending

>MJ confesses, Peter turns her down but she gets the feeling he's Spiderman
>Harry wants revenge
>"with great power comes great responsibility"

Also they did fine with the Green Goblin's gadgets
>>
I dk about you, but i found it impressive.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 969x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 969x471
>>62996699

>triple dubs
>>
>solid story, well paced
>good humour
>nice action
>satisfying climax that followed from the plot

the new films are just cluster fucks who tries to set up sequels instead of telling a story
>>
>>62996699
Very nice.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.