[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this so criminally underrated? It's funny and looks great.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (489 KB, 800x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
489 KB, 800x445
Why is this so criminally underrated? It's funny and looks great.
>>
underrated post
>>
CHAKA
>>
>>62988013
I was never a Ferrell fan but for some reason I find this movie comfy
>>
>>62988013
it's a 9/10 at best
>>
>>62988013
>fuck you Chaka
>>
>>62988013
Almost everyone involved with this thing has disavowed and apologized for it
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (90 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90 KB, 1920x1080
>>62988013
>"What are you eating"
>"It's a donut stuffed with m&ms. That way, when you finish the donut, you don't have to eat any m&ms."
>>
Will farell at his best after anchorman.
>>
Yeah it was kinda dumb though. It had its moments and could've been much more cringeworthy than it was.

What that says about it though.
>>
>>62988013

This movie was actually pretty funny, which surprised the shit out of me.

Ferrell is such a ham doofus, but he's good for a few laughs in pretty much everything he does.
>>
>>62991182
>will farell in the movie
>Blames film for being dumb

I think youre the dumb one here you cocksucker. This is like saying a Francis ford coppola film was too 'serious'.
>>
File: friel.gif (2 MB, 230x148) Image search: [Google]
friel.gif
2 MB, 230x148
dat qt tho
>>
I still burst out laughing when I think of Ferrell crossing the egg field with him saying
>God I hope I get it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVt9x2iaEa0
>>
Cause it was at the time where Will Farrell would take any role
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Do you believe in life after love?

Holly you should sit on this
>>
>>62991834
Such a perfect blend of innocent and adult humor thought the whole movie. Danny was at the top of his game here as well.
>>
>>62991579
>>62991834
The movie is obviously absurd, especially the overall story, but there are just so many moments that were actually really funny
>>
Dat british qt
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 1024x682
Danny and will were pretty funny but the storyline was rediculous. Also some of the cgi is straight laughable, I loved the comedy though
>>
>>62992099
Which cgi was laughable? A lot of it genuinely looked great.
>>
>>62991579
I have absolutely no recollection of this scene. I guess that's how much of an impact this movie had on me.
>>
>>62991531
Why is she emaciated?
>>
>>62992165
Probably for roles. I bet she can't get anything if she didn't look like a starving south african.
>>
>Looks great
>Funny
>Comfy as balls
>Nobody asked for it, but it was gifted to us
Marvel movies share literally one of these traits and is regarded with more esteem.
>>
>>62992139
Are you saying "Chorizo tacos?"
>>
>>62991182
>>62991991
>>62992099

>Comedy film
>absolutely ridiculous story is somehow a bad thing

I think we could use more absurd stories in comedies.
>>
>>62989458
WHEN THE WALLS FELL
>>
File: gram.jpg (31 KB, 584x413) Image search: [Google]
gram.jpg
31 KB, 584x413
I thought I was crazy for liking this. Yeah, it's funny.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.