[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the darkness is god's sister Why is this show so wacky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>the darkness is god's sister

Why is this show so wacky
Who is the villian going to be next season?
>>
>>62982261
What show you fucking cunt?
>>
>>62982312
Supranatural
>>
>>62982261

What's wacky about that?
>>
I'm glad I lost track of this show after season 5, everything i read about it since then sounds retarded.
>>
File: 1436723943382.jpg (34 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
1436723943382.jpg
34 KB, 338x305
>>62982350
>>
>>62983065

that's not words
>>
>>62982350

the very idea God has a sibling is pretty wacky
>>
>>62984348
Not really. Calling it a sibling maybe, but the idea that the goodness of God would be balanced by some cosmological entity representing evil isn't crazy. You have to take on some pretty crazy assumptions to get there but once you're there it makes a kind of sense.
>>
>>62984429

I got no problem with, for lack of a better term, "Anti-God" I just don't like the idea of using familial terms to imply they're ACTUALLY brother and sister

though Supernatural is "FAMILY" the show, so I guess its expected
>>
>>62984501

That's the exact dynamic. One good sibling, one bad sibling. The good sibling has to cast out the bad sibling for the greater good. Does this sound familiar?
>>
>>62984547

it's almost like its a theme of the show or something

no sarcasm, just weary acceptance
>>
Like this show, a bit overrated, but can't stop watching it. What I hate about it, thought, is that every "monster" is just a human with some added features (longer teeth, nails and such), even fucking leviathans are just humans who bleed black goo. I like how they handle all this religion crap, but power levels are crap considering that two random humans can kill anything.
>>
>>62984348

Plenty of gods have siblings. How is that wacky?
>>
>>62984972
There is an enormous difference between a god and God. The former isn't all powerful and all-knowing, while the latter is.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.