[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT movies you loved as a kid but you're scared of re-watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: richie_rich[1].jpg (102 KB, 503x755) Image search: [Google]
richie_rich[1].jpg
102 KB, 503x755
ITT movies you loved as a kid but you're scared of re-watching them now because they'll probably turn out to be shit
>>
>>62976606

last time i watched the prequels i was 10 years old
>>
File: 52bc4936c57cd.jpg (55 KB, 390x260) Image search: [Google]
52bc4936c57cd.jpg
55 KB, 390x260
>>62976606
what happened to that kid?
>>
File: slappy_and_the_stinkers.jpg (90 KB, 510x755) Image search: [Google]
slappy_and_the_stinkers.jpg
90 KB, 510x755
>>62976606
I must have watched this 50 times on VHS when it first came out when I was six. We would have big cookouts at my aunts house all the time and my sister and I were the only kids so towards the end of the night when everyone would start drinking they would put us down by the basement TV to watch this.
>>
>>62976893

His parents divorced because of him which drove him into drug addiction
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 600x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 600x326
>>
>youll never be Casper and clinge on young Rici's tighs while she sleeps
>>
>>62976606
>>62977074
Is "5 kids" a rule for these types of movies
>>
>>62979114
one has to be ethnic(black or asian) and one has to be a girl. traditionally you can have one be both (movie with black girl must have ethnic boy)
>>
>>62978976
that movie has a great soundtrack

my vote goes to jumanji
>>
>>62979321
Jumanji is legitimately amazing, though. No need to worry. Its first half is leagues better than its second half, though. The first 30 minutes are some 10/10 shit.
>>
File: The-Sandlot-Cast.jpg (78 KB, 700x357) Image search: [Google]
The-Sandlot-Cast.jpg
78 KB, 700x357
>implying you won't get bored after the first 20 minutes and turn it off
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.