[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jar Jar is a Sith lord?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Emperor_jar_jar.jpg (22 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_jar_jar.jpg
22 KB, 350x262
Can we discuss this theory?

http://darthjarjar.com/
>>
>>62972061
you can go discuss it over at leddit
>>
>>62972061
salutations, reddit!
>>
Nobody who makes fun of this theory can explain why Jar Jar is mouthing words in the background of some shots.
>>
>>62972061
go back to reddit please
>>
>>62972061
DUDE FOURTH WALL LMAO
>>
>>62972061
Maybe try reddit for discussions of this

>>62972084
I have seen it explained multiple times in previous incarnations of this retarded thread
>>
File: d105e18bccbd091f.jpg (63 KB, 612x767) Image search: [Google]
d105e18bccbd091f.jpg
63 KB, 612x767
>>62972251
Then give one reason.
>>
>>62972251
>>62972251
Really? I've seen many of these threads and that is the one pout that's always ignored.
>>
you theory is shit
sage
>>
>>62972277
The video points to about 6-7 seconds of footage where Jar Jar seems to be mouthing the words of someone else. That's 6-7 seconds out of the 7 hour runtime of the prequel trilogy.
Both instances highlighted were almost completely random conversations without much significance to them--at the very least, there were much more important conversations/decisions happening around Jar Jar where he doesn't appear to mouth words whatsoever.
Finally, the longer of the two clips where he seems to be mouthing words starts out strongly with a fairly evident connection between his mouth and the words of the black security officer, but the second half has virtually no connection whatsoever. JarJar is just moving his mouth without any connection to the other man's words
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.