[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one logical fucking reason as to why the bad guys didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Q-destroy.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Q-destroy.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
Give me one logical fucking reason as to why the bad guys didn't make an entire army out of just these robots.

Pro tip: You cannot
>>
>>62970229
They are too expensive
>>
Cost
>>
they can't go uphill
>>
>>62970240
plus heavy artillery would make as much mincemeat out of them as normal battle droids, they're only good against other shitkickers
>>
they can build 1000 of those faggot stick droids for the cost of one of those roller droids, also those destroyer droids are easy to blow up with grenades because slow moving objects bypass their shields, like how the shields in Dune work (this is canon, it's in the clone wars cartoon)
>>
Have you ever touched a female nipple, OP?
>>
cost
>>
>>62970277
Probably, would explain how he didnĀ“t know about the cost of producing Droideka compared to B1 droids.

The trade federation also used some of them without shields during the battle with the Gungans and Jar Jar pwned one by shooting a single leg. They are pretty useless without shields, easy and slow moving targets.
>>
doughnut forgot that the movies were designed to sell toys and especially video games, so they needed the badguys to 'level up'
>>
>>62970240
>>62970242
>>62970322
>literally made by the Trade Federation, megacorporation with an unlimited amount of funds
>can't make a few hundred thousand rolly polly robots
>>
>>62970229
Normal battle droid are good enough to completely wreck gungans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYfibSaDHrM
>>
>>62970369
>pulling rare space metals out of your fucking ass is easy
>>
>>62970369
They don't have unlimited funds, and only an idiot would be unable to see that a standard battle droid would cost far less than a droideka.
>>
>>62970416
You would've thought that after they went into all out war with the jedi they would've invested more into droidekas though. Jedi cut through the normal ones like butter but get scared by droidekas
>>
They cant pilot ships or tanks
>>
what 4 chan all about?
I'm so confused
>>
>>62970369
1 Droideka=100 000 000 battle droids

They are very expensive
>>
>>62970585
sauce?
>>
>>62970585
for you
>>
ikr

like why didnt the us air force just build a million F22s

lol dumbasses
>>
>>62970229
Why does the army bother using infantry instead of just making an entire army out of tanks?
>>
Stairs.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.