[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Is this any good?
>>
Yes it's good. Excellent in fact. Watch it.
>>
>>62970097
mcavoy carries, loses steam when his character stops being interesting so does the movie
>>
it won't blow you away but it's certainly worth watching
>>
>>62970097
>comedy with no jokes

skip it m8
>>
I thought it was really good. The title's apt, the film's got a kind of dirty, unwholesome quality

>>62970133
>comedy
His speech about Scotland at the beginning was pretty funny though.
>>
>>62970109
I want to punch you in the face.

I bet you also use critiques like "The second half was better". You should probably die, preferably by your own hand.
>>
>>62970150
>movie based off book
>book a story about emotional descent and the corruption of the spirit when given a dark foundation despite outwardly projected success
>script and characters faint impressions of their literary counterparts

right. sorry. what did i miss?
>>
it's pretty cool if you're 13
edgy and unfunny, sorta like the boondock saints of the 2010's
>>
>>62970097
Yes.
You should watch it.
>>
It's nice, different movie. The twist is shit, but ending good. Nice to see gays and niggers and women being discriminated every once in a while
>>
>>62970235
>Nice to see gays and niggers and women being discriminated every once in a while
You realize those are supposed to be negative traits of the protagonist who's also a tranny with mental problems?
>>
File: 34253245.gif (747 KB, 245x140) Image search: [Google]
34253245.gif
747 KB, 245x140
>>62970097
>Is this any good?
>>
>>62970150

The movie wasn't that good. Deal with it
>>
>>62970097
there's no story, I can't even remember what happens though it tried to have a twist. stupid too because the main character is supposed to be dark but ends up being retrarded. wouldn't recommend, it's as bad as that identical jude law one, dom hemingway garbage
>>
>implying the same rules apply
>>
>>62970491
Beat my by x amount of seconds.
>>
Poor man's (read: Yuro's) Bad Lieutenant
>>
>>62970097
If you close the movie and delete if after the first 25m, yes
>>
>>62970499

>unsheathes horses cock
>teleports behind you
>"nothing personal, kid"
>>
File: james-mcavoy-filth[1].jpg (23 KB, 650x304) Image search: [Google]
james-mcavoy-filth[1].jpg
23 KB, 650x304
>>62970554
>>
It's not particularly great and actually surprisingly forgettable but if it seems like something you'd like give it a go. it delivers on its premise and then some

great ending
>>
I really love all the music it uses
>>
>>62970373
>a tranny with mental problems
a bit redundant don't you think
>>
File: eddie-izzard[1].jpg (314 KB, 1291x1771) Image search: [Google]
eddie-izzard[1].jpg
314 KB, 1291x1771
>>62970836
>>a bit redundant don't you think

There are exceptions to that you know.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.