[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>does not believe killgrave, a telepath, exists. >is in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: stupidwhore.jpg (39 KB, 700x495) Image search: [Google]
stupidwhore.jpg
39 KB, 700x495
>does not believe killgrave, a telepath, exists.
>is in MCU
>Somehow does not believe in a superhuman despite the Avengers being fucking everywhere.
Seriously? What the fuck am i watching? How am i supposed to believe that this is all in the same universe when dump stupid fucking bitches like this exist? She is ok with an alien formerly believed to be a norse god throwing a magic hammer around, and an eastern european girl with a heavily boosted version of killgraves powers, but god forbid Killgrave is real.
>>
>has two sons, Nathan and Peter, who have exhibited powers
it makes zero sense
>>
>>62968751
She's literally just a generic alpha male but this time has a cunt. Even comes with the manipulated secretary for extra marital action.

Garbage character.
>>
Kilgrave is not a telepath
>>
>>62968751
This is what I'm wondering when watching this show, I know they're trying to make an environment that feels like a natural reactions to these superpowers but this is the same fucking city that witnessed a space wormhole, an immortal nurse God, and a man who can physically change into a giant green behemoth with super strength.

yet some of these motherfuckers don't believe in mind powers

Wtf
>>
Stop fucking logical writing on a superhero show.

No matter how many autists try to push the "gritty and grounded and realistic" narrative it's still a fucking shitty superhero show. It's not going to make any real sense. Just shut up and stuff another episode down your gullet.
>>
>>62968751

i hate that for something that takes place in the MCU they dance around the movies

it's green guy or flag waver
just call them Hulk and Captain America
it's the Avengers, not fucking ''one of them''
Hell they didn't even get a Battle Of New York™ reference other than mentioning an alien invasion

So it's true that Feige doesn't even acknowledges the tv division?
>>
>>62968997
They're "part of the MCU" as a marketing stunt, these shows are almost entirely within their own canon. You won't see Iron Man in Jessica Jones and you won't see Jessica Jones in Avengers 3.

Charlie Cox says he's contracted to appear in at least one movie if they need him, but he's admitted that's unlikely to happen and was likely done so Marvel had all their bases covered.
>>
>>62968751
>>Somehow does not believe in a superhuman

That's not what happened at all. She is told to defend a person who is claiming their actions are due to being mind controlled. She called BS, being people like say Son of Sam and countless others have been trying that angle for decades already.

but she is still willing to go along with finding more info so maybe they can proof it was mind control in a court of law. That goes on for a while on the show. She keeps showing up, she trying to help and keeps saying "This is not legal proof" and so on.

Really not much different then if the guy down the street came to me and said he thought there was a terror cell living next door to him. I would tend to think the guy is wrong, even with the current state of the world. I'm not hook line and sinker going along with whatever someone tell me. I want some more info, lets get more info.

That's what happened in this show. Awww was the netflix capeshit program too difficult for some of you to fallow?
>>
>>62969124
He's not done. Still got to do the defenders and I could have sworn that the defenders would appear in at least the infinity war part 2.
>>
>>62968905
>immortal nurse God

I would pay to see that.
>>
>>62968997
It's not him. They don't want to dilute their top character brands.
>>
>>62969127
>being so invested in capeshit you have to resort to trying to be condescending on an anonymous imageboard
get a life kid
>>
>>62968850
dykes can't get married though. they're diseased abominations as is any one who supports them. every show has to have faggots in it. that nigger in every show comment is ludicrous because niggers has always been in television. fags are the invading forces that needs to be crushed.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.