[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there was a vague prophecy about bringing balance to the force?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
So there was a vague prophecy about bringing balance to the force? But then it's a prophecy about destroying the sith? prophesied by who? When?

Did they ever tell Anakin?
>>
>>62964750
Yes
>>
>>62964750
Annie, you're too old for Jedi school. The whole council thinks it's dangerous and there's a prophecy a powerful Jedi will bring balance to the force.

Fuck the haters though, I promised Qui-Gon that I'm gonna train you.
>>
>>62964750
Forget who or when, I'd settle for even some basic parameters about it. Prophecies are usually vague by design, so as to make them easier for any lucky schlub to fulfill, but they also usually have at least a few signposts in them. Specific imagery or accomplishments that will indicate someone is on track to fulfilling it. Fuck, we never even hear the prophecy itself, we just hear Sammy J talking about it.
>>
>>62964771
When?
>>
>>62964884
GOD DAMNIT ABRAMS WE WILL NOT HELP YOU WRITE YOUR FOLLOW UP SEQUELS!! THIS IS Y O U R JOB!!

honestly tho I have no idea and I wish you luck with your thread, fám. some nerd might know the answer
>>
The prophecy was bullshit made up by the Sith to destroy the Jedi and it worked like a charm.
>>
>>62965554
So did Sheev tell the prophecy? Why was this never explained?
>>
>>62965554
No it wasn't. There is some backstory on where the prophecy was located but I don't remember right now.

It came true: Anakin did defeat the Sith. It just didn't mention the bumps in the road it would take for him to do it.
>>
>>62965630
>I have some proof but I don't know what or where it is.
Cool story.
>>
>>62965630
Destroying the Jedi and enslaving the galaxy is a bump in the road?
>>
>>62965669
Wookiepedia

>>62965676
That's vagueness for you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.