[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gilmore Girls speed watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
Guys, I have a problem. This person I like is watching Gilmore Girls and she's on the second season. She keeps telling me about how she's watching it and I should come over and watch with her, but I'm way far behind compared to her. I just started the series and I'm only on episode 4. She's on the second season and there are 21 43 minutes episodes in season 1. I also only have like 5 hours to watch them tonight and maybe 3 hours tomorrow before most of my time is taken up by playing Bloodborne .

How do I catch up to her so I can go over and watch it with her and be able to understand what's going on and so she doesn't think I half-assed it?
>>
Is this "person" you?
>>
>>62964293
No, she's a friend from work who I enjoy being in the company of
>>
>>62964273
You are autistic
>>
>>62964273
>take deviled eggs over
>eat some of them, not all of them
>go out and deviled egg her enemies car or house
>fug her right in the pussy
>>
You post on 4chan. You're gonna fuck it up.
>>
>>62964347
>>62964360
No, please guys. Be serious. I really need to watch 13 hours worth of tv in only like 8 hours or 5 would be even better
>>
BUILD WALL
>>
>>62964273

maybe stop playing video games you fucking bitch
>>
>>62964273
>I should come over and watch with her
>How do I catch up

There's no way this is real. What the fuck.
>>
>>62964273
More like 4 and 3/4ths head!
>>
Multiple screens. Watch 3 episodes at once. You're welcome.
>>
>>62964403
she wants penis in vagina

the eggs thing is serious from show

penis penis
>>
>>62964403
Do you really give a shit about Gilmore Girls? Or the grills fine puss you wanna crush? If it is the latter don't watch shit and let her explain things to you. You just need the basics like character's names going in.
>>
File: GG.jpg (75 KB, 380x856) Image search: [Google]
GG.jpg
75 KB, 380x856
>>62964423
Except it is real

>>62964559
No, not really but she wants me to catch up and I feel like it'd be awkward if I go over and I'm 20 episodes behind
>>
>>62964273
read the wikipedia entries instead, nothing much happens in any episode of a TV series, compressed to text-form its all a very short read.
>>
>>62964650
nigga man up and watch the 20 episodes straight now

-The biggest Gilmore Girls fan
>>
>Protagonist is a female named Rory who deliberately talks in a moronic fake baby voice
Y?
>>
>>62964767
I have 17 episodes of season 1 left, which is 12.75 hours. I have work at 4 pm, and I would be dying the whole time.
>>
>>62964650
Damn. She wants to FUGGGG
>>
She wants to fuck not watch Gilmore Girls
>>
>>62964650
bro what the fuck just watch those episodes later and skip to where she is, in the meantime do this >>62964749 also if you're doing this right you won't even watch any episodes at her place
>>
>>62964650
>her: i'm inviting you to my bed
>you: what
even if fake, i laughed
>>
>>62964926
i-it isn't even fake though ;_;

>>62964920
I don't know, I don't feel right just reading the synopsis, she's not an english class where I don't want to read the shitty book. She's someone I like and even though I don't want to watch the show, reading wikipedia episode synopses doesnt sit well with me
>>
say you're behind but you're down to hang out and watch something else, and that once you catch up you can watch gilmore girls again. boom. guarantees two hangouts.
>>
>>62965022
there's only one way to go if you wont just read the episodes, you have to fuck her all night or else you will be spoiled. You have to fuck her for Gilmore Girls.
>>
>>62965139
Man, I don't know. The thing about that text is that I think it just sounded sexual and it's just that she doesn't have any other furniture in her bedroom so we'd have to sit on the bed to watch it.

She's also 12 years older than me
>>
>>62965139
This is like a seinfeld episode

>>62965114
This is a boring episode of a show I don't watch
>>
>>62965212
>>
>>62965022
Just be straight up with her.

You watched some but so far have only seen like seven episodes.
I married the girl you are talking about and have seen every episode like 10 times. Trust me, you don't miss much. Ask about things she will appreciate you are interested. Odds are she identifies with lorili and considers herself a fun and quirky free spirit, but is more likely weird and neurotic. But she clearly wants to cuddle. Will eventually lead to fuck. Depending how horny she gets you might watch 15-20 minutes. If she doesn't say much or doesn't shut up she is horny and you should go in for 90/10 kiss.
>>
>>62965187
Bro.

Unless you are 14 she wants to fuck you.

> lol i like only have a bed.
> if that's cool.
> i guess there is a chair aswell... but it's uncomfortable... I mean I'll be in my bed... At home... At night... Watching a rom com... With you... In my bed... For an undetermined amount of time....

But sure the 32 y/o who's favourite show is about a milfy 3? Hopeless Romantic's adventures definitely doesn't want to fuck a 20 y/o dude who is interested in her enough to watch and appreciate something she likes...

Again bro.
>>
>>62965541
Nah, I'm 22, but I've never been in a relationship, I'm a khv, etc etc. As much as I want something more, I don't want to fuck up, and I feel awkward since she has 12 years of actual experience on me
>>
>>62965187
Also, note that you should immediately get some pillows lined allong the back to prop yourself up and get cozy lie down first. And lay your arm out for her to curl up in... When she does make a thread and tell us how right we were and how awsome that milfy passionate sexual tension fudge was.

My bet is under 2 episodes before you stop watching over 5 before you notice it's still on.

I have been in this exact same scenario before. With this exact show.
>>
>>62965328
>>62965709
why does gilmore girls make girls horny?
>>
>>62964273
My girlfriend is binging on this shit too. When I'm not with her she's texting me non stop about it. I'd never watch this stupid show and just close my eyes and remind myself how good the sex with her is and how she gives amazing blowjobs and loves sucking my dick. Not even kidding
But yeah have no idea how this shit show has a hold on so many women
>>
File: 1448212500069.jpg (100 KB, 830x830) Image search: [Google]
1448212500069.jpg
100 KB, 830x830
OP here. I've found the answer. I found a site that has all of the season 1 scripts, so I'm just going to read them. I can read a script much faster than watching an episode and I still get more out of it than a synopsis
>>
>>62965600
Ouch.. Not le herpa derp.

That fuckin sucks dawg.

I hope you got to publicly shame the hoe who gave it to you at least.

I'd say still go for the cuddles then at least. If she tries to go for it just tell her you like her alot but have herpes and that you can't have intercourse with people. a 34 year old won't judge you and will probably still snuggle/kiss/dryhump/letyoufingerfuck/makeyoucum/cuddle you anyway.

Positive people need love too.
>>
>>62965911
What. no. I said khv, like kissless handholdless virgin.
wtf dude
>>
>>62965745
Because the most magical night of my life took place with it on in the background.
>>
>>62965939
Haha.

Googled khv and the first thing that came up was an acronym for herpes.

Well then don't let that stop you. She likes you and will probably make first move. After 20 nobody cares about age. I still think you should let her cuddle up on you anyway.
>>
Fuck it, scripts are too time consuming. I'm going to resort to just reading synopses.

Does it sound too cheesy if I say I read through all the synopses to catch up because I prefer watching it with her? Am I overstepping the "friends" boundary with that?
>>
moron. only way to watch these show is on mute
>>
>>62966181
Yeah dude. Just say you watched them
>>
Vlc lets you play at higher speeds without changing the pitch of the audio. I use it for lectures.

You can get up to about 2.5-3x speed and still be able to comprehend what they're saying.
>>
>>62966181
Just say you watched a few.

It's easier
It's the truth
Reading synopsis Just says you are not really interested in show. Not watching 40 hours of tv says you have other shit going on in your life. You can still enjpy the show only 2 or 3 major plot points per season.
>>
Netflix and chill?

lmao

haha xD

I fucking hate humans
>>
>>62966625
Well, she's in the process of watching it for the first time and she's only on the second season. I just want to catch up to the second season so I can start watching it for real along with her, even if we aren't together
>>
Just watch it at 2x speed and pay attention.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 250x250
Does this anon seriously think netflix and chill means watching tv.

>I'm inviting you into my bed.
>>
>>62966792
What if it really is Netflix and literally just chilling?
>>
>>62964273
just read the wiki

all they ever do on that show is talk. i'm not even exaggerating, my mother and sister loves this show. just talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk.
>>
>>62966817
> what if woman invites you for netflix and chill in bed and you don't have sex.

Congratulations you both just saved a bunch of money on your autism diagnosis.
>>
>>62966943
what
>>
Oh my god just show up and coyly admit that you've never seen it.

Jesus she didn't literally just want a Gilmore Girls watcher. She just wants company. Whether that's fugging or not is irrelevant.
>>
File: bam.jpg (33 KB, 721x403) Image search: [Google]
bam.jpg
33 KB, 721x403
>>62966079
>koi herpes virus
>koi
>>
File: cryingface.jpg (61 KB, 483x311) Image search: [Google]
cryingface.jpg
61 KB, 483x311
>>62966079
>>62967052
fucking kek
>>
>>62964273
>This person I like is watching Gilmore Girls and she's on the second season. She keeps telling me about how she's watching it and I should come over and watch with her,

i had someone i like who thought that way.

we're no longer speaking to each other. i watched a few episodes of it and kept criticising their upper-middle-class lifestyle.

she kept saying "no, they're really poor, watch how they have to keep staying at her parent's rich house"
>>
>Girl invites OP over to watch a show in her bed
>OP thinks she actually wants to see the show and doesn't want to be spoiled
>He's having a huge moral dilemma about skipping episodes
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.