[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would /tv/ be interested in a remake of Mary Poppins staring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: lkj;j;j;i.jpg (115 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
lkj;j;j;i.jpg
115 KB, 900x600
Would /tv/ be interested in a remake of Mary Poppins staring Kris Jenner in the titular role?
>>
>>62962350
no

stop remaking things and come up with original ideas instead please
>>
>>62962387
Would /tv/ be interested in a remake of Mary Poppins staring Kris Jenner in the titular role?
>>
>>62962350
Would rather see Mrs. Doubtfire remade with Caitlyn Jenner, para ser honesto familia
>>
>>62962536
no

stop remaking things and come up with original ideas instead please
>>
bet she only does missionary
>>
Post her round MILF ass or delete this thread
>>
I'm not ashamed to say that I would fuck the shit out of Kris and the two daughters she had with Robert.
>>
>>62962350
I'd rather see Sofia Vergina in a titular role.
>>
>>62962350
I'd be interested in watching a snuff film starring anyone in that family
>>
Clearly Caitlyn needs to star in a remake of Buckaroo Banzai titled "Buckle Up, Buckaroo"
>>
>>
>>62962350
Maybe if she was playing Cherry Poppins, instead
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 630x962) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 630x962
Is Kendall the only one left with any dignity in that family?
>>
File: Kendall-Jenner-MAIN.jpg (50 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Kendall-Jenner-MAIN.jpg
50 KB, 615x409
>>62964396
LOl. No.
>>
>>62962717

But mon fraire, she had THREE daughters with Robert. Surely you don't call in t o question the paternity of Armenian sasquatch, Khloe?
>>
>>62962350

HOLY SHIT That fucked up nose job
>>
They literally BLACKED an entire family of women and turned the man into a pathetic sissyboi
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.