[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: blue-valentine-movie-poster-.jpg (44 KB, 520x743) Image search: [Google]
blue-valentine-movie-poster-.jpg
44 KB, 520x743
Fuck
>>
Me
>>
Is this any good?
>>
Even the trailer for this movie breaks me. The one with the Goose singing.
>>
JUST
>>
IT'S YOU AND ME
NOBODY BABY BUT YOU AND ME
>>
ITT: times movies made you want to die

>December 2013
>come home for break
>girl I love is moving across the States
>fuck
>parents are divorcing
>FUCK
>watch Blue Valentine

Spent the following two weeks locked in my room, listening to "You and Me" on repeat.
>>
>>62964631
>listening to "You and Me"
why the fuck would you do that to yourself? I usually have no problem watching these types of films but this one was different. I had to fucking get up and do something just so I could try to forget it.
>>
>>62964631
Get a load of this pansy ass twink faggot.

ELLE OH ELLE!
>>
Do you guys want to stream and watch this tonight?
>>
File: TO FEEL THE WIND ON MY FACE.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
TO FEEL THE WIND ON MY FACE.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>find a gf because I was playing ukulele at school
>gf is sweet as all hell
>find out that this is her favourite movie of all time
>dump her before she decides to re-enact the climax

I miss her man
>>
I had to turn this off before it broke me
>>
Literally normies being normies: the movie
>>
>>62962163
I saw this movie like four times in the same week
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.