[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didn't watch Mad Men. How good is it? I might start it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1437510911085.jpg (68 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
1437510911085.jpg
68 KB, 500x557
I didn't watch Mad Men. How good is it? I might start it.
>>
I can't believe it ended with Don creating the Crying Indian Recycle PSA
>>
It's boring dont senpai
>>
>>62961275
The most comfy show hands down. Get ready for one hell of a ride.

>ken cosgrove best man
>>
>>62961320
It's GOAT.
>>
It's so boring.
>>
really good t
b
h
>>
>>62961275
People on this board and leddit will say it's a top 5 show of all time despite it being basically a soap opera with whiskey. Boring, stale, and true direction in the first couple seasons.
>>
>>62961275
Its really boring and overrated. People say they like it because they think it makes them look cool and smart
>>
>>62961275

kind of slow imo

pretty good if you don't mind that
>>
It's great, top 4 modern drama on television. Don't listen to plebs who call it boring or a soap opera. The spiritual successor to Sopranos.
>>
If you asked me what was better, Mad Men or Sopranos, I might say Mad Men. I've tried recapturing the feelings this shit made me feel but nothing comes close, maybe some parts of Bojack Horseman but tee bee hache Mad Men makes me feel so sad but like in a way that you know it's okay because maybe you're supposed to be sad because she'll never smile at you like that again and you'll never be as happy as you used to be but maybe if you have another drink you can pretend
>>
nice meme you fucking loser.

fuck off to reddit OP
>>
It's pretty good. I'd watch it.
>>
File: 1431787469209.png (40 KB, 490x590) Image search: [Google]
1431787469209.png
40 KB, 490x590
>>62961750
Bebe was born on /tv/.
>>
>Harry Crane's entire character arc

I really wish they gave Rich Sommer more screen time.
>>
It's the best TV drama I've ever watched. It isn't a soap opera. It's like a great novel on screen that deeply and meaningfully addresses human identity. But you can also enjoy it on a more visual, surface level. Watch it.
>>
>>62961949
What was Harry's arc? Pussy boy who became an overconfident nerd at the end?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.