[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wew lads, when did you realized you would probably be a villain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 470x313
Wew lads, when did you realized you would probably be a villain on a superhero world? I would literally do everything Kilgrave did if i had his powers. Force every hot girl i know to fuck me, get all the shit i always wanted for free, live in any house i want with a bunch of slaves. Man lived the dream before Jessica KekJones
>>
Meh, I'd be more subtle with it, and I wouldn't make anyone kill themselves or other people. That's just rude.
>>
I'd ask handsome men to show me their penises.
>>
Did anyone feel like they purposefully conveyed this since of lonelyness with him? There are alot of scenes and shots that just scream solitude. Then that whole thing with his parents.
>>
I would be a street performer and after the performance I would tell people to give me a good review on Yelp.
>>
Would it still be rape if he told them to "forget everything that happened while we were together" and told them to make up happy memories?
>>
>>62958186
This isn't possible, a person can't erase memories even if they want to. He can only ask for possible things. He can't ask someone normal to fly or even change their eye color or something.
>>
>>62957629
I'd do all of this minus professing my love for jessica and inviting her to my house like a dumbass.
>>
>>62958235
Why not? Don't remember this or more technical suppress this memmory.

Feel extreme pain when trying to recall these events etc
>>
File: lelouch.jpg (42 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
lelouch.jpg
42 KB, 400x320
Sounds like a shitty Code Geass rip-off.
>>
I'm pretty sure I'd be a hero. I just don't have it in me to rape people or murder them.
>>
I simply knew.
>>
>>62959663
Completely different.
The only thing they have in common is the ability to compel.
>geass
>can only be used once in each person
>no time limit
>needs visual contact
>people get amnesia

>purple powers
>time limit
>only needs to be breathing the same air
>can use his powers constantly on the same person
>people remember what they did
>>
File: spock does not approve.gif (223 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
spock does not approve.gif
223 KB, 150x150
>>62957978
You're a monster.
>>
>>62957629
>control minds through the medium of language
>living large, making off like a bandit
>suddenly approached by a sweaty, knife wielding cholo
>he's clearly high, probably wants some money to buy drugs
>"Stab yourself."
>"No Ingles, puto."
>he stabs your eighty times
>takes your Rolex

Thanks Obama.
>>
>>62957629
yea, this guy was a real JERK!!!!
>>
>>62959663
Code Geass is a rip-off of the Foundation series you megapleb
>>
>>62957629
I would just make faggots stop posting terrible threads tbeh
>>
>>62961972
It wouldn't work, you need to be in the same room as the other person to give orders.
>>
It's a double edged sword. Killgrave became this way partly because he can't really turn it off. People do whatever he tells them, even though he doesn't plan on them following that command. So a simple slip up in phrasing like "fuck you" or "go eat a bag of dicks" has dire consequences. And people remember what he does to them, which must have been traumatizing to him at a sensitive age, so the easier choice was to embrace it, which in turn must have turned him more apathetic and cynical towards people and the world over time.
He is in a sense a victim, and probably the loneliest guy in that universe. He literally can't be around people without raping them in some way, might as well enjoy it is his way of thinking.

That said, if granted his powers in adulthood, I'd do my best to use them for the benefit of others in turn for them indirectly benefiting me. Open up a hypnosis clinic, help people get rid of their bad habits such as smoking and what not, or any other similar profession where being persuasive is expected of me.
>>
>>62957629
This guy's krpytonite is literally a pair of 30 cent rubber ear plugs you can buy at any hardware store. Also, he was repeatedly culked by a literal black bull throughout the entire show, while he continued playing the "nice guy" doing favors for his love who continually mocked his attempts at showing affection.

What a pathetic super villain.
>>
>>62962012
>Open up a hypnosis clinic, help people get rid of their bad habits such as smoking and what not
This is the most banal and worthless waste of such immense power. Congratulations, you are a useless cowardly cukold.
>>
>>62962060
>it's kucking if you're not even with the chick

This meme died long ago, we need to stop kicking its corpse
>>
>>62960237
I thought it had something to do with like pheromones.

Though, that'd be a hilarious twist.
>>
>>62962060
>Put earplugs in ears or be deaf
>Try to shoot Killgrave
>He verbalizes with his mouth a command
>You see it, subconsciously understand it, shoot self

Or just tells a slave to remove your earplugs. It isn't as simple as that, but he could easily be removed by a sniper or a remote bomb or something. But most street level heroes and villains in the MU could, and even high tire hero like Batman, so letting this shit bother you this way is as autistic as not being able to enjoy something because the people in it don't take shit or eat on camera like normal people do.
>>
>>62962117
Cowardly, yes, useless, hardly. If I wanted to put myself in harms way to help, I'd already be a hostage negotiator or a cop or something, but I ain't and I doubt you are. Remember, his powers only work up close and personal so if you really want to be that kind of hero with them, you'd have to put yourself in harms way. They're useless trough a phone or a megaphone, so you'd really have to get up close and personal with those kidnappers and terrorists or whatever to work your mojo, close enough for them to shoot before you can react or not understanding you because they don't speak the language.
>>
>>62962200
Its a viral infection that makes you subtable to his pheromones, but you'd still have to be close enough to him to get a whiff and a command with it to follow. Doesn't have to be verbal, but in some form you understand.
>>
I haven't watched JJ, but i might now for self insert wish fulfillment I think about it a lot, and if ever met a genie, i would wish for this guy's powers.
>>
>>62962600
I thought it was his seductive voice controlling them?
>>
>>62957762
fag
>>
How can people be so completely stupid in this show? What the flying fuck
>>
>>62957629
I'd do the same. His mistake was reaching for Jessica even after he knew he can't control her.

In the comic Jean grey saves her from him.
>>
>>62957629
Personally I would just open up a very expensive lobbying firm
>>
>>62963116
Finish the show.
>>
>>62957629
You're and edgy faggot too angry at the world and/or self loathing to realize how big a target you'd paint on your head. You gotta play is smart, play it subtle, and play it small. Don't draw attention.
>>
>>62963116
No, there is a Marvel villain with that power, though.
>>
>>62962117
>being a top-tier, wealthy, and respected member of a profession
>waste of power

Lol you'd rather rape right XD
>>
>>62963434
This, seriously. I mean, you could travel the world back and forth and live lavishly if you just kept your head down and played it smart. Played it careful enough by not wronging anyone to badly or displaying flashy heroics for all the world to see.
Hell, living that way you could easily crush some puss without even having to ask for it.
>>
File: ghettoemoji.png (58 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
ghettoemoji.png
58 KB, 256x256
>>62960203
Spock smashing that moffuckin' like button
>>
>>62957629
>Force every hot girl i know to fuck me

and after your power wore off you they would go to the cops say you raped them. That starts an investigation and the police find 10+ women all claiming the same thing.

sure the police can't really figure out the "how" but it's not going to mater. You can use your powers out of any given arrest but that's still going to start a paper trail on you. You can't keep it up forever. If they keep sending cop to arrest you and every time they come back with no one it's not like the charges just "go away"..

The only to get away with anything is to play it low key or just keep moving around all the time so you are dealing with people who don't know you at all. Even then to high profile and it still becomes an issue due to composite photos made by your victims.

best case? you could maybe get away with star banging like Jessica Alba and then film her getting banged out by some other dudes. Have her pay you to not release the tape and hold that as leverage that she did not go to the cops. Repeat with some other hot star. Still a lot of risk.
>>
>>62963496
Why not both?
>>
>>62962202
Easiest way to to stop kilgrave is to hire a an assasin that doesnt speak a lick of english.

Go to home depot throw Jose 50 bucks. Done
>>
>>62958186
Of course, if a person doesnt consent during the act its rape. Just because they don't remember doesnt change anything, that's basically the same as sex with an unconscious person.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.